Not open for further replies.

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
Next

shotlp5.jpg

uh oh, 2 OTTs in a row...

Someone's gonna bitch about this. Not me cause I don't give a fuck but mark my words, someone will.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Two OTTs in a row?
fuck YOU![/QUOTE]

fuck that, that doesn't count cause you saw my post. Just wait till tomorrow morning when the regulars show up and my post isn't on the current page. You'll see...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Next

shotlp5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy hell, I just watched that video >_>

Why was the animation so piss poor?

You have to reckon that an even remotely attractive gamer chick would have no reason to make a craigslist ad of any sort.

Such a person could not possibly be lonely.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']You have to reckon that an even remotely attractive gamer chick would have no reason to make a craigslist ad of any sort.

Such a person could not possibly be lonely.[/QUOTE]

She could be a communist.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']You have to reckon that an even remotely attractive gamer chick would have no reason to make a craigslist ad of any sort.

But what if she smells like ass. I bet she's lonely.

That was sooo last OTT.

Yeah, you'd think that but I dunno its not like I have anything to lose by sending her an email.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']He quit for some reason, that I don't know.[/QUOTE]

It makes me wonder how long till us regulars are gone. Will we ever go?
Why will we go? What happens to us once we leave?

Its sorta like death :)

did you know him?
[quote name='CitizenB']It makes me wonder how long till us regulars are gone. Will we ever go?
Why will we go? What happens to us once we leave?

Its sorta like death :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dkellar']20 degrees....feels like 9...Thanks weather.com[/QUOTE]

Now look up the zip code 55414 and complain to me again.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Now look up the zip code 55414 and complain to me again.[/QUOTE]

11 degrees, feels like 11 degree....

Here: 19 degrees....feel like 6 :(

Off to class now.

[quote name='Dkellar']11 degrees, feels like 11 degree....

Here: 19 degrees....feel like 6 :(

Off to class now.[/quote]

here it's 17 and feels like 7.

[quote name='Hex']

Communism: It's a party. :beer:

Back to work = do not want. :cry:[/QUOTE]
:lol:, I own that shirt. I am running a little behind this morning, but better than last Monday when I woke up at 11:30.

Y'all got me wondering what the weather is like up in Potsdam these days...

Hahaha. 8 degrees, feels like -3. So fucking glad I'm not up there still. Walking to class would huff donkey cock.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Y'all got me wondering what the weather is like up in Potsdam these days...

Hahaha. 8 degrees, feels like -3. So fucking glad I'm not up there still. Walking to class would huff donkey cock.[/quote]

g'mornin hun. i woulda sent you an IM but you're not on AIM

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']g'mornin hun. i woulda sent you an IM but you're not on AIM[/quote]
... :rofl: Oh my lord. I know it's 2007, but PLEASE tell me you two greet each other in person once in a while.

[quote name='Hex']... :rofl: Oh my lord. I know it's 2007, but PLEASE tell me you two greet each other in person once in a while.[/QUOTE]

They do, but it's a "role playing" thing that they arrange via IM. ;)

"Ma'am, step out of the car, please..."

[quote name='mykevermin']They do, but it's a "role playing" thing that they arrange via IM. ;)

"Ma'am, step out of the car, please..."[/quote]
:lol:

*wakes up with the sun on his face and hugs his wife*

I seriously hope that this isn't what we as a society are heading towards. ;)

[quote name='mykevermin']They do, but it's a "role playing" thing that they arrange via IM. ;)

"Ma'am, step out of the car, please..."[/quote]

ACTUALLY i'm on vacation this week but lionhart isn't. he didn't want to wake me up when he left for work this morning and i just got up a few mins ago. so no, i didn't see/talk to him this morning.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ACTUALLY i'm on vacation this week but lionhart isn't. he didn't want to wake me up when he left for work this morning and i just got up a few mins ago. so no, i didn't see/talk to him this morning.[/quote]

Okay, good. Ya had us worried there. But hey, wouldn't you wanna call him to hear his voice?

[quote name='Hex']Okay, good. Ya had us worried there. But hey, wouldn't you wanna call him to hear his voice?[/quote]

yes but he's often on teleconferences when he's at work and i don't wanna interrupt. i know that he still checks the OTT and IMs while he's on tech support calls if he can.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yes but he's often on teleconferences when he's at work and i don't wanna interrupt. i know that he still checks the OTT and IMs while he's on tech support calls if he can.[/quote]

Mmkay.

Ew, teleconfrences. :puke: My boss has those every week or so with these fuckups in California who're pretty much ruining a Raytheon project.

It can get pretty heated. :lol:

[quote name='Hex']Raytheon.[/quote]

*shudder*
So glad I didn't end up working for them. I wouldn't want to live in fucking Rhode Island either, that's for damn sure.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']*shudder*
So glad I didn't end up working for them. I wouldn't want to live in fucking Rhode Island either, that's for damn sure.[/quote]

fucking amen. Back around this time last year I figured I would work for them after gaining experience/education at my current job.

...Fortunately I pulled my head out of my ass. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']*shudder*
So glad I didn't end up working for them. I wouldn't want to live in fucking Rhode Island either, that's for damn sure.[/QUOTE]

Hey, there's nothing wrong with RI! :cry:

Here, it's 20 and feels like 6. :lol: I believe it, too....:cry:

In other news, I just had that class where 2 people cheated and now he has that new policy. This person who I'm acquainted with failed this class's midterm (handed back today) badly and it's worth 25% of our class grade. He also failed a quiz we had that's worth 5% of our grade. And he BARELY got a D on our accounting midterm (in the same class), which is his major and it's also worth 25% of our final grade in that class. And he supposedly tries and studies (I can't vouch for this, but he doesn't skip class and he takes notes). They were not hard exams and I got an A on both with not very much studying. If I were him I would drop those classes while I can, cut my losses, and find a new major I don't suck dick at. This is exactly why I'm not premed even though I think it'd fun to be a doctor; I suck at science.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I wouldn't want to live in fucking Rhode Island either, that's for damn sure.[/QUOTE]
I've lived in RI for the majority of my life and I can confirm that you don't want to live here either. It sucks. Even Ohio is better.

EDIT: Oh, and Epic Movie easily got #1 at the box office this weekend. Between this, Stomp the Yard, and Night at the Museum, extremely shitty movies have been #1 at the box office for two straight months. What the fuck is wrong with people!?!?

Is there ever a consensus on a place that doesn't suck? :lol:

Well with that I'm off to give my horsie soul to the industrial MACHINE.

Just keeping the communist idea goin'.

Buncha jerks.

Although I must say it's certainly way too expensive to live here. My parents moved to Ohio and got a much nicer house than they could have bought here in RI.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Buncha jerks.

Although I must say it's certainly way too expensive to live here. My parents moved to Ohio and got a much nicer house than they could have bought here in RI.[/quote]

Our part of NY is even more expensive because we're in commuting distance to both NYC and Albany. Lemme tell you, it sucks. The area itself is nice though, I like the town we live in aside from the other assholes and rednecks that live here.

anyways, i'ma hit the shower. later OTTers.

This is what I love about my job.

I get an email this morning from my boss "Please contact ____ regarding the event on Wed."

So I call this lady, she asks me if I've put in a request to have the room set up on Wed, which I have not (and was the reason apparently I contacted her). She informs me that it's too late to put in a request. Now my boss is pissed off at me that I didn't put in a request before she let me know I had to put in a request.

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough whining about the temperature. You'd think that OTTers would just hide in their dam when the temperature's cold. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not when you have to walk to a class that's at 8:30 AM. :roll:

Time for a nap before my next class.

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough whining about the temperature. You'd think that OTTers would just hide in their dam when the temperature's cold. :roll:[/quote]

i had to take the dog for a walk. it was cold enough that he didn't want to be outside.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Not when you have to walk to a class that's at 8:30 AM. :roll:

Time for a nap before my next class.[/quote]
Reminds me that I was quite glad that I only had two pre-10AM classes in my entire college career.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i had to take the dog for a walk. it was cold enough that he didn't want to be outside.[/quote]
Smart dog.

I want to punch Lost Planet's multi-player in the fuckin' soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back