FrOsTTbite on my nose because its cold OTTside

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dead of Knight']I thought he wasn't allowed to make OTTs anymore?

And what the hell is "OTTing" supposed to mean, anyway?[/quote]

I wish.

[quote name='Hex']Nooooo! :cry:[/QUOTE]

QFT

OTT =/= get

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I thought he wasn't allowed to make OTTs anymore?[/QUOTE]

This is true.

And what the hell is "OTTing" supposed to mean, anyway?

And this is the reason why

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I thought he wasn't allowed to make OTTs anymore?

And what the hell is "OTTing" supposed to mean, anyway?[/quote]

who knows, but at least it doesnt say OTTa in the title..

I'm amazed at the lack of imagination some CAGs have.

*hint*

Replace OTT with another word. One that is masked around here with a certain shitty game logo.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm amazed at the lack of imagination some CAGs have.

*hint*

Replace OTT with another word. One that is masked around here with a certain shitty game logo.[/QUOTE]

Bit of a stretch, sir.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl:

ZING![/QUOTE]

It amazes me at how mean spirited CAGs are to one another. You would think that one would be supportive to another member's project. I mean if you were doing a show Pancake Rabbit I certainly wouldn't be mocking it.

If you don't like the show that's one thing. But don't mock it just because you feel its the cool and hip thing to do.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm amazed at the lack of imagination some CAGs have.

*hint*

Replace OTT with another word. One that is masked around here with a certain shitty game logo.[/quote]

OMG! REALLY??? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! ;)

Sorry...I'm just feeling pissy right now...

[quote name='Demolition Man']It amazes me at how mean spirited CAGs are to one another. You would think that one would be supportive to another member's project. I mean if you were doing a show Pancake Rabbit I certainly wouldn't be mocking it.

If you don't like the show that's one thing. But don't mock it just because you feel its the cool and hip thing to do.[/quote]

i dont think HE was mocking it. i think he was making an observation that SOMEONE ELSE was mocking it. that's just my thought though.

[quote name='Demolition Man']It amazes me at how mean spirited CAGs are to one another. You would think that one would be supportive to another member's project. I mean if you were doing a show Pancake Rabbit I certainly wouldn't be mocking it.

If you don't like the show that's one thing. But don't mock it just because you feel its the cool and hip thing to do.[/QUOTE]

I was merely laughing at Hex's clever jest. I am a big fan of Demolition Radio.

If you're gonna post (lukewarm) user-created content on the internets, there'll always be some asshole who'll make fun of you. ;)

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']QFT! Change plzkthx[/quote]

last night Lionhart and I thought it would be a good idea to walk to the bar for the stuperbowl party since we were pregaming pretty good. it's only about a half mile or so down the road, but by the time we walked home it was *fucking* cold. one of us should've stayed sober. or we coulda tried riding our mountain bikes, but i dunno that either one of us could've stayed upright on a bike at that point

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You're getting there but nottse sounds kind of like nazi. This is not a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Yea... I do not understand. nOTTse? Nose? Nuts?

I don't get it.

Now there is just too many uses of OTT in the title.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You're getting there but nottse sounds kind of like nazi. This is not a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Your right. I was thinking "nottse" was a bit odd so I changed it just right as you posted this.

Edit: Oh shitz... Ruffles is in the OTT. I must hide now before he see's me.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Your right. I was thinking "nottse" was a bit odd so I changed it just right as you posted this.

Edit: Oh shitz... Ruffles is in the OTT. I must hide now before he see's me.[/quote]

title is much bOTTer. (see, it didn't work very well there)

I'm just here because it takes forever to fly from one place to another in WoW.

I'm trying to hit 24 before the Admiral comes along, but I'm having too much fun griefing other people.

[quote name='Hex']If you're gonna post (lukewarm) user-created content on the internets, there'll always be some asshole who'll make fun of you. ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought I was on your ignore list there Horseman? ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Now there is just too many uses of OTT in the title.[/quote]

QFT. Now you're going overboard.

Hmm, at least tomorrow it's gonna "feel like" above 0F after 3PM or so, though it doesn't look like we're gonna see a huge improvement in the weather till next Tuesday.

I hate the bitterly cold weather because it makes me feel tired and sick after walking in it.

[quote name='Hex']QFT. Now you're going overboard.[/QUOTE]

I'll point my finger at GrimNecroWizard for begging me to add the Colts stuff.

Anyways let's move on from all the Demolition Man stuff to other things that make the OTT fun... like why Ruffles keeps ignoring us for WoW.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You should have went with: Why yall gOTTa be a bunch of biggity bitches?[/quote]

:lol: Hell yeah, see, there's a title.

[quote name='Demolition Man']But that has nothing to do with how fucking cold it is outside. ;)[/QUOTE]

But it does have to do with people bitching about your OTT titles.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You should have went with: Why yall gOTTa be a bunch of biggity bitches?[/quote]

you're a mod. do you black magick and fix it. fix it fix it fix it. fix it fix it fix it. fix it fix it fix it.

sorry, got stuck in a futurama reference.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']But it does have to do with people bitching about your OTT titles.[/quote]

Besides, there's already been OTTs about it being cold out. :roll:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']But it does have to do with people bitching about your OTT titles.[/quote]

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm ruling that gOTTa is too close to OTTa to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back