FrOsTTbite on my nose because its cold OTTside

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']It still IS cold outside. :cry:[/quote]

and people are still bitching about the title. your point?:lol:

[quote name='2poor']It's pretty warm here in kommiefornia.[/quote]

I'll trade you places if you live in San Jose.

[quote name='2poor']It's pretty warm here in kommiefornia.[/quote]

ninja plz. we're talkin about the rest of the country

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Hell, I've had a few chances to do an OTT, but never do, because I can't think of anything worthy enough[/quote]

You listening to this man, OP?

[quote name='wubb']Are you more likely to read a topic if it has 'A must read.' in the title. :lol:[/quote]

Yes. Yes, I am.

And it has also come to my attention that the droids before me are, in fact, not the ones I am currently seeking.

[quote name='Hex']I'll trade you places if you live in San Jose.[/quote]

Nah. I prefer a warm house to a cold stable.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ninja plz. we're talkin about the rest of the country[/quote]

California got pretty cold a few weeks ago. There was a state of emergency, but I'm sure it wasn't that cold. Californians just like to bitch about any weather that isn't sunny.

[quote name='wubb']Are you more likely to read a topic if it has 'A must read.' in the title. :lol:[/quote]

give it a shot and we'll see ;);)

[quote name='2poor']Nah. I prefer a warm house to a cold stable.[/quote]

I'll have to leave my AK and RPK here, you can have those. :D

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']lol

Well, at the very least I want the first OTT I do to be a good one...[/quote]

How about:
"It's my first time, try nOTT to be too rough"

There, you can have that as a freebie...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']How about:
"It's my first time, try nOTT to be too rough"

There, you can have that as a freebie...[/quote]

But nOTT has been used to death...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']But nOTT has been used to death...[/quote]

And it least it is not about something obvious...like...oh, the fact that it is colder than a witch's teat....

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']lol

Well, at the very least I want the first OTT I do to be a good one...[/quote]
Damn right. Just because you think making an OTT out of the blue is a good idea, doesn't mean it is.

For perspective, Bush thought it would be a good idea to get involved in the hellhole that is Mesopotamia. ;)

[quote name='Hex']I'll have to leave my AK and RPK here, you can have those. :D[/quote]

Deal. My warm cardboard box for your guns and stable.

[quote name='2poor']Deal. My warm cardboard box for your guns and stable.[/quote]

I'm sure I'll eventually find a quite overpass to graze under. :D... :)... :whistle2:(... :cry:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']And it least it is not about something obvious...like...oh, the fact that it is colder than a witch's teat....[/quote]

True...though I've ruled out using nOTT, gOTT, gOTTa, and OTTa..too cliche-ish..

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']True...though I've ruled out using nOTT, gOTT, gOTTa, and OTTa..too cliche-ish..[/quote]

Hmmm. I guess I would rule out "stretches" first, where the OTT aren't even next to each other.

But, I don't mind bad titles. The way I see it, 500 posts of people complaining will go fast enough fo a new one to be selected.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']our 50" HD LCD is outside right now. He's got 4 legs, fur, a floppy ear and one retarded ear full of sutures.

The two surgeries better have implanted a co-ax jack otherwise there's gonna be trouble.[/quote]

Great...a HD that shits. I think that normally costs extra...

[quote name='Demolition Man']Nice score Kayden. Didn't you tell me that you were giving me a huuuuuge present for X-Mas tho? ;)[/quote]

that was his cock.

It has a minor issue where dark blacks have a red tint. Its not too bad with the brightness turned up a bit. I'm in the process of hounding Hitachi for the replacement part.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why would they give you something like that for free?[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unP5FtaroA0[/media]

Dumbest. Idiot. Evah.

"I didn't touch poison ivy it just showed up."

WTF? Poison ivy doesn't just "show up." Geez....

He didn't ask for it this time...and they just bought two new flat panels. It was in a bar and the red got too annoying for the customers to watch so they bought a new one.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why would they give you something like that for free?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']It has a minor issue where dark blacks have a red tint. Its not too bad with the brightness turned up a bit. I'm in the process of hounding Hitachi for the replacement part.[/QUOTE]

Very cool that they would give it to you for free.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Damn it. I hate this... do I watch 24 or RAW?

Decisions decisions decisions.....[/QUOTE]

RAW sucks and 24 dosen't?

Seriously, I can't believe you'd even debate it. Shitty wrestling show, or one of the best shows on television?

Decisions decisions decisions.....[/QUOTE]
I dunno, tough call. Its like trying to decide between having aids or sars.

Decisions decisions decisions.....[/quote]

You, my friend, need a TiVo or DVR.

Watch one, record the other.

[quote name='Roufuss']RAW sucks and 24 dosen't?

Seriously, I can't believe you'd even debate it. Shitty wrestling show, or one of the best shows on television?[/quote]

Forget 24, anything BUT wrestling is a logical decision. Even Sarah Silverman is better. :puke:

No offense to people who are into it cause we all have our interests and tastes, but I simply dont understand how adults can sit and watch wrestling. I know that sounds like an insult but its meant as a statement on my behalf. And apparently its really popular so I know a lot of people do it. And I also know I'm not without my quirks or unusual tastes .. I'm sure many people would question my hobbies and things I like. But the whole wrestling thing boggles my mind.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You, my friend, need a TiVo or DVR.[/quote]
Those cost money...

Torrents on the other hand... :whistle2:$

[quote name='Maklershed']No offense to people who are into it cause we all have our interests and tastes, but I simply dont understand how adults can sit and watch wrestling. I know that sounds like an insult but its meant as a statement on my behalf. And apparently its really popular so I know a lot of people do it. And I also know I'm not without my quirks or unusual tastes .. I'm sure many people would question my hobbies and things I like. But the whole wrestling thing boggles my mind.[/QUOTE]
Its entertainment? Why else does anyone watch anything on TV?

[quote name='Moxio']Prison Break.[/QUOTE]

Right now that's the single greatest reason to own a TV. In April you can add the Shield and Sopranos to that but right now Prison Break is WHERE ITS AT.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its entertainment? Why else does anyone watch anything on TV?[/QUOTE]

Nothing about WWE programming is entertaining, though.

[quote name='Maklershed']No offense to people who are into it cause we all have our interests and tastes, but I simply dont understand how adults can sit and watch wrestling. I know that sounds like an insult but its meant as a statement on my behalf. And apparently its really popular so I know a lot of people do it. And I also know I'm not without my quirks or unusual tastes .. I'm sure many people would question my hobbies and things I like. But the whole wrestling thing boggles my mind.[/quote]

I've never liked wrestling, but I have plenty of friends who liked it at some point. I don't really see the appeal, but whatever. There's plenty of people who don't see the appeal of video games and anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back