FrOsTTbite on my nose because its cold OTTside

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Roufuss']RAW sucks and 24 dosen't?

Seriously, I can't believe you'd even debate it. Shitty wrestling show, or one of the best shows on television?[/QUOTE]

well taker is supposed to decide what title he is going after tonight at the beginning of the show.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've never liked wrestling, but I have plenty of friends who liked it at some point. I don't really see the appeal, but whatever. There's plenty of people who don't see the appeal of video games and anime.[/quote]

I see you've been listening to Fantomas
icon14.gif

Speaking about varied tastes .. I saw them open for Tool. I personally loved them and wished they would've played longer. The crowd on the other hand, did not agree with me. I could barely hear the music over the shouts of "We want Tool!". Meanwhile coins and small objects were being whipped in the general direction of Mike Patton.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Super Mario World is now mine on the Wii.

Three kickass weeks in a row. Yes.[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to get my nintendo wifi adaptor to work on my new windows vista right now. I am trying again right now though to get mario world.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']dammit i want a wiii.[/QUOTE]

Well if I ever make it to Sugartits, NY I'll bring my wii with and you and lionheart and I can all play with it together.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well if I ever make it to Sugartits, NY I'll bring my wii with and you and lionheart and I can all play with it together.[/quote]

tease.

Another day, another cancelled class. Second straight art class that was cancelled, and I worked hard on this assignment to get it done in time. :bomb: At least I had another class before, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Charcoal sticks are dirty as hell.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Another day, another cancelled class. Second straight art class that was cancelled, and I worked hard on this assignment to get it done in time. :bomb: At least I had another class before, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Charcoal sticks are dirty as hell.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. And they totally plague any shirts you come in contact with.

But it's still fun to use it. xD

[quote name='Maklershed']I see you've been listening to Fantomas
icon14.gif

Speaking about varied tastes .. I saw them open for Tool. I personally loved them and wished they would've played longer. The crowd on the other hand, did not agree with me. I could barely hear the music over the shouts of "We want Tool!". Meanwhile coins and small objects were being whipped in the general direction of Mike Patton.[/quote]

Oh man, I would love to see any band with Mike Patton in it. I really wanna go to Coachella this year almost solely because of Peeping Tom. The man is such a fucking genius! I assume if you like Fantomas, you probably are a fan of his, so I have to ask, what is your favorite project of his from the last few years? I can't really decide what is best, but I really love Lovage. And Peeping Tom. And Fantomas. And Tomahawk. fuck it, the man could shit and the sound alone would be simply orgasmic.

why does the letter d face one way when capitalized and one way when lowercase?
D
d
it's the only letter that looks completely different in upper and lowercase (might make a case for Rr or Qq, but its easier to see than Dd

Why do you think about random things when you should be doing homework? :)

Grrrrrr...

Wife just called. She went to visit our friends in Buffalo this weekend and couldn't drive home last night because of the weather (road closings and such). So she turned in the rental car and opted to fly home. She had a layover in DC, but because her flight was delayed, her and a few other people missed the connecting flight, so she won't be getting home until tomorrow morning.

What ticks me off is that the airline is only covering half of the cost of the hotel room. (Whenever I missed a layover because of a flight delay, they always comped me a full room.)

Oh yes, and to make matters even more fun: she was pick-pocketed in the Buffalo airport. A few frantic calls between me, her and the credit card company later, the police caught the guy in a security check, so she got everything but $8 back.

Still, I can't wait to hear her vent tomorrow...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Grrrrrr...

Wife just called. She went to visit our friends in Buffalo this weekend and couldn't drive home last night because of the weather (road closings and such). So she turned in the rental car and opted to fly home. She had a layover in DC, but because her flight was delayed, her and a few other people missed the connecting flight, so she won't be getting home until tomorrow morning.

What ticks me off is that the airline is only covering half of the cost of the hotel room. (Whenever I missed a layover because of a flight delay, they always comped me a full room.)

Oh yes, and to make matters even more fun: she was pick-pocketed in the Buffalo airport. A few frantic calls between me, her and the credit card company later, the police caught the guy in a security check, so she got everything but $8 back.

Still, I can't wait to hear her vent tomorrow...[/quote]

oh my. that SUCKS!

[quote name='xmrblondex']why does the letter d face one way when capitalized and one way when lowercase?
D
d
it's the only letter that looks completely different in upper and lowercase (might make a case for Rr or Qq, but its easier to see than Dd

Why do you think about random things when you should be doing homework? :)[/quote]

If you make the loop of d larger/taller and flip it around, you got yourself a D.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']That wifi adapter blows. Couldn't get my Wii to work with it and barely got my DS to work with it.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea it blows.

But it gets the job done. My Wii connects to it but it's got to be facing the right way at the right angle with just the right amount of twist on it for the Wii to pick it up.

If I happen to bump it by accident, there goes another hour of my life trying to get it just right again.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']oh my. that SUCKS![/quote]

Tell me about it!
I was supposed to go too, but couldn't at the last minute. At least she is okay, though.

Hell, now I kinda wish I had done some kind of "lost Weekend" and gone out and done something, instead of chilling at home, cleaning and messing around with my new toys...

[quote name='prmononoke']If you make the loop of d larger/taller and flip it around, you got yourself a D.[/QUOTE]
yeah, to deal with B and D having similar lowercase transitions, it seems. But what came first? I'd assume the Uppercase letters, from the greek symbols, yes? I think this is interesting.

[quote name='xmrblondex']yeah, to deal with B and D having similar lowercase transitions, it seems. But what came first? I'd assume the Uppercase letters, from the greek symbols, yes? I think this is interesting.[/quote]

Wanna talk random thoughts that make you go 'Hmmmmm?'

The one that has bothered me for over ten years:
"Why do we say that an actor or actress is ON a TV show, but IN a movie?"

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Wanna talk random thoughts that make you go 'Hmmmmm?'

The one that has bothered me for over ten years:
"Why do we say that an actor or actress is ON a TV show, but IN a movie?"[/quote]

Saying the opposite doesn't even sound right. Thats pretty weird.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']OHHHHHHHHH SHIT, we've finally got a GOOD 24 plot twist.[/QUOTE]

That is two good plot twists. It usually takes a while to warm up, but this season is looking good.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That is two good plot twists. It usually takes a while to warm up, but this season is looking good.[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Morris one was cool as hell, this one is just dumb.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Another day, another cancelled class. Second straight art class that was cancelled, and I worked hard on this assignment to get it done in time. :bomb: At least I had another class before, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Charcoal sticks are dirty as hell.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you mean you have classes canceled in 80-degree weather, whereas none of my classes in negative-degree weather were canceled?

I call shenanigans.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Wait, you mean you have classes canceled in 80-degree weather, whereas none of my classes in negative-degree weather were canceled?

I call shenanigans.[/quote]

No...you're just in Ohio, where the 'student body' is what they find under the snow come spring...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No...you're just in Ohio, where the 'student body' is what they find under the snow come spring...[/QUOTE]

So true... I found it somewhat sad and somewhat amusing that I saw that they were giving people who came for on-campus tours, that are always on foot, bus ride tours instead of walking tours. Yet they couldn't use a couple extra buses so students don't have to wait 15 minutes in the bitter cold waiting for a bus. Honestly, it's faster and warmer to walk to class than to wait for the bus except for the rare occasion when you just make the bus at the exact time it comes.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']So true... I found it somewhat sad and somewhat amusing that I saw that they were giving people who came for on-campus tours, that are always on foot, bus ride tours instead of walking tours. Yet they couldn't use a couple extra buses so students don't have to wait 15 minutes in the bitter cold waiting for a bus. Honestly, it's faster and warmer to walk to class than to wait for the bus except for the rare occasion when you just make the bus at the exact time it comes.[/quote]

That's what I liked about going to Wayne State in Detroit - my buddy and I, explorers that we are, found the underground tunnerls that connect most of the buildings that most students didn't know about. It kept outside exposure to a minimum and always felt cool to come out of unmarked doors to the surprised looks of passers-by...

[quote name='Moxio']No doubt. And they totally plague any shirts you come in contact with.

But it's still fun to use it. xD[/quote]
I've been able to keep my clothes from getting messy, though I can't say the same about my hands.

Plum, I'm just glad your wife is okay and got most everything back. Make sure she changes her card numbers this week though, you don't know what the guy may have written down or called a friend with, you know?

Chika, can you not find a wii anywhere? Should I pick one up for you if I see one?

And Hex, that site you gave me is awesome. I just wanted to thank you. Also, I picked up a bag of stones to use as props, as I do want to take a pic of that fire breathing dragon soon for ya.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Wait, you mean you have classes canceled in 80-degree weather, whereas none of my classes in negative-degree weather were canceled?

Weather has nothing to do with it. My teacher just couldn't make it, whether he was sick or not, so the class was cancelled. The only problem is that he doesn't email students ahead of time so everybody wastes time coming to class to find out that it's cancelled.

I do too. They closed schools all over the place today. Granted, it was -14 with a -30 something windchill, but shit, I never got off from school just cause it was cold out. It's supposed to be like this tomorrow and Wednesday too. What are they gonna do, cancel 3 days of school? Ain't happenin'.

I know this one's kinda young yet, but I have a good idea for the next OTT.

[quote name='guinaevere']Plum, I'm just glad your wife is okay and got most everything back. Make sure she changes her card numbers this week though, you don't know what the guy may have written down or called a friend with, you know?[/quote]

Yeah, she told me that they were detaining him to see what else he had on him or if he wrote it down. She is going to replace it when she gets back tomorrow.

Chika, can you not find a wii anywhere? Should I pick one up for you if I see one?

It wouldn't surprise me if she is aving trouble; we had to camp out for a few hours the weekend before last for ours. I am really surprised they are still so hard to find...

So I try to place an order online with A&E with that free gift card they gave me.

I type in the Gift card number and its invalid. My total is $24.95 with free shipping.

So I call them place my order online she tells me its going to be $52.95.
I tell her that two dvds are $9.98 online, and one is $4.99. She corrects it and then tells me shipping is going to be $5.90. I paid for shipping because frankly I want to be done completely with them.

At least they caught the fucker, plume. Any idea how they nabbed him? Did your wife give them a description and then they actually kept an eye out for him? Surely he wasn't dumb enough to set off alarms at a security checkpoint with a couple wallets/purses on him?

[quote name='prmononoke']Oh man, I would love to see any band with Mike Patton in it. I really wanna go to Coachella this year almost solely because of Peeping Tom. The man is such a fucking genius! I assume if you like Fantomas, you probably are a fan of his, so I have to ask, what is your favorite project of his from the last few years? I can't really decide what is best, but I really love Lovage. And Peeping Tom. And Fantomas. And Tomahawk. fuck it, the man could shit and the sound alone would be simply orgasmic.[/quote]

Lovage is probably my favorite. I have to say though that the sole purpose I checked that album out was because of Dan the Automator. As to be expected I really dug it. My favorite songs being Book of the Month (and of course Herbs, Good Hygiene and Socks).

fucking bitch ass student loans. I am not even out of fucking school yet and i have about 6 bills on my desk.

At least give me a god damn chacne to get a job...i dont even walk until 3 months from now.

[quote name='Soodmeg']fucking bitch ass student loans. I am not even out of fucking school yet and i have about 6 bills on my desk.

At least give me a god damn chacne to get a job...i dont even walk until 3 months from now.[/QUOTE]

I thought the deal with student loans is that you don't have to repay them while you're still in school. No?

[quote name='Soodmeg']fucking bitch ass student loans. I am not even out of fucking school yet and i have about 6 bills on my desk.

At least give me a god damn chacne to get a job...i dont even walk until 3 months from now.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I get to go to school for free!!!

Thank you Georgia Lottery!!

[quote name='wubb']I thought the deal with student loans is that you don't have to repay them while you're still in school. No?[/quote]

I dont know what the hell is going on. I thought you got at least 6 months to find a job before you had to start repaying. I havent even graduated yet.....i dont until Feb 23rd, yet i get bill after bill wanting me to pay right now.

I have one that says that i should have started paying 2 months ago and i am almost in default. How the hell can that be when i am still in school!

God i hate student loans. I cant wait to pay them off and never talk to them agian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back