FrOsTTbite on my nose because its cold OTTside

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Oh, related note ... if you've recently had sex on a piece of furniture, should you tell your buddy before he sits down on it? And if so, what's the time limit on that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you have to have fun with it. Like wither shoot mustard all over the piece in question and just leave it there, and say you and her marked your territory. Or don't do anything and when they sit down either jump up, arms flailing in the air, screaming bloody murder about how they are desecrating your sacred love nest, OR about how "I totally had sex there!"

There is no time limit on having fun in these situations.

Other options include chilli, various candy bars, mayonnaise, or numerous razor thin slits.

If you need to know a time limit in terms of hygiene, then anything past 12 hours is suspect.

If helps if you wear a lab coat while doing any of this. Or a comically large hat.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']God no, wait til he's sitting on it.[/QUOTE] :lol:

Well, the other day one of my friends showed up and sat down on my futon no more than 2 minutes after we had finished. I didn't say anything, but it was hard not to laugh. :lol:

But I was out of breath and a bit sweaty when I answered the door, so he might have figured it out anyway ... :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, yeah.

Oh, related note ... if you've recently had sex on a piece of furniture, should you tell your buddy before he sits down on it? And if so, what's the time limit on that?[/QUOTE]

I have a friend that just bought a new house, and it was a house of this other girl in high school who threw parties quite frequently. Me and that girl had sex in that kitchen mainly on the counter. So I tell him every time he is making a sammich to think of my balls on his counter.

[quote name='mr ryles']I have a friend that just bought a new house, and it was a house of this other girl in high school who threw parties quite frequently. Me and that girl had sex in that kitchen mainly on the counter. So I tell him every time he is making a sammich to think of my balls on his counter.[/QUOTE] :rofl:

Did you tell him about this before he bought the house? 'Cause I'd have totally reconsidered my purchase with that info in hand. :lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So here's the story:

So, exactly how screwed is my friend here?
[/quote]

Well, they don't mess around with DUI/OUI here in the Detroit area, yet there was just a dude killed buy a woman driving drunk about a mile away from me. Turns out that woman is a friend of my friend's sister, and she already has three DUIs, but never lost her license. :roll:

The fact that he, basically, turned himself in may count in his favor, and it happened in his sub and no one was hurt. This crappy weather may also factor in, but probably not.

It really depends - he may get lucky and they will factor this in and he'll just get a nasty fine (since he already spent the night in jail)...or the judge may make an example of him - it *could* go either way.

I hate to say it....but he's probably boned. Expect a nice fine and probably a nasty license suspension. Of course...I'm not an expert, so there's a bit of hope...

[quote name='CitizenB']It'll probably be a Misdemeanor, he'll probably either have a $500 fine, community service, license suspend for a few months or go to AA type meetings. Or a combo of the above mentioned.

I know this is far fetched but if he had took photos of the incident and the ice he slipped on. When he goes to court that would help him. But tell him to go to court state his case and just take what ever they give him.[/quote]

I don't get it, if it was me, I'd have definitely waited til I was sober to let anyone call the cops. OR knowing my dad he would've taken the fall for it, and just claimed he was driving and the car slid off the road into a fence.

I really thought following him all the way back to his home street would surely avoid anything like this. Guess not!

My guess is he's getting AA classes or community service to go with a fine of some sort.

What exactly is the difference between a DUI and an OUI? driving vs operating... slash why the hell did they even suggest to the cops he was drinking?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

Did you tell him about this before he bought the house? 'Cause I'd have totally reconsidered my purchase with that info in hand. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware he bought that house. HE just said he was moving into a new house and /i should come help him. Then when we pulled up I was like "You're moving here?" I had to tell him about all the parties that where threw there throughout my high school years and then I broke the news to him about his counter top. He didn't know about it being a party house as he moved here from Indiana.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

Well, the other day one of my friends showed up and sat down on my futon no more than 2 minutes after we had finished. I didn't say anything, but it was hard not to laugh. :lol:

But I was out of breath and a bit sweaty when I answered the door, so he might have figured it out anyway ... :whistle2:k :lol:[/quote]

You'd be surprised, there's generally three types of people when it comes to those situations:

Person A: Is totally disgusted no matter what, and would instantly jump off said piece of furniture. We also call these people virgins.

Person B: Couldn't care less, they may give you a dirty look, or they may congratulate you, but either their own slutty-ness or their apathy prevents them from moving.

Person C: Depends on the situation, if the culprits are generally clean people, then this person probably doesn't mind too much. If the culprits are dirty whores then this person will calmly get up. I call this person me.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I don't get it, if it was me, I'd have definitely waited til I was sober to let anyone call the cops. OR knowing my dad he would've taken the fall for it, and just claimed he was driving and the car slid off the road into a fence.

I really thought following him all the way back to his home street would surely avoid anything like this. Guess not!

My guess is he's getting AA classes or community service to go with a fine of some sort.

What exactly is the difference between a DUI and an OUI? driving vs operating... slash why the hell did they even suggest to the cops he was drinking?[/QUOTE]

I'm still boggled as to why your friend's dad found it absolutely necessary to call the police. I mean most people want to keep the police OUT of their business whenever possible. This guy invited them over with open arms.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I hate to say it....but he's probably boned. Expect a nice fine and probably a nasty license suspension. Of course...I'm not an expert, so there's a bit of hope...[/quote]

Ya, I tend to agree. Best case scenario his girlfriend breaks up with him because of it. That way this isn't a total loss.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You'd be surprised, there's generally three types of people when it comes to those situations:

Person A: Is totally disgusted no matter what, and would instantly jump off said piece of furniture. We also call these people virgins.

Person B: Couldn't care less, they may give you a dirty look, or they may congratulate you, but either their own slutty-ness or their apathy prevents them from moving.

Person C: Depends on the situation, if the culprits are generally clean people, then this person probably doesn't mind too much. If the culprits are dirty whores then this person will calmly get up. I call this person me.[/QUOTE]

It appears there actually 2 types of people

A) Dudes who don't like sitting in another dude's man juice.

B) Zenathian Legend

[quote name='mr ryles']I have a friend that just bought a new house, and it was a house of this other girl in high school who threw parties quite frequently. Me and that girl had sex in that kitchen mainly on the counter. So I tell him every time he is making a sammich to think of my balls on his counter.[/quote]

:lol:

When I was in my late teens/ early twenties, all of my friends and I worked at a Tubbys. Since the owners were never there, and some of us had keys to the place - there was a LOT of sex going on in the back. The most prefered spot was the stainless steel table. I used to sit there and eat my lunch every day; I like to eat alone, so if anyone would come and sit down to eat with me, I'd point out how many times so-and-so did so-and-so until they were grossed out and went away. (Obviously, I'd bleach the table before I ate and none of my food ever actually touched the table.)

Then I'd eat my lunch in peace, free of having to put up with a banal, forced conversation with a 16 yr old...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm still boggled as to why your friend's dad found it absolutely necessary to call the police. I mean most people want to keep the police OUT of their business whenever possible. This guy invited them over with open arms.[/quote]

I don't know. This is the same guy that cheered Scott Steiner back when we used to watch WCW wrestling ppvs over there.

No one I've spoken with can make any sense of it, just one of those stupid avoidable situations that could end up being very costly.

What I've told my friend is he's lucky no one (including himself) was hurt, or then he'd be super fucked. Hopefully this discourages him from even buzzed driving in the future. Next time he might not be so lucky as to only crash into a fence.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It appears there actually 2 types of people

A) Dudes who don't like sitting in another dude's man juice.

B) ZenIthian Legend[/quote]

I see you fit into the virgin group!

It's not like I'm going to go wallow in it like a pig in mud, but I'm not going to sit on the floor just because someone may have had sex on their couch before. Toss a blanket over it, and get over it.

Here's a thought: did you ever sit on your living room couch growing up?

Cuz your parents probably conceived you or one of your sibblings on it :lol:

The first time I drove drunk nothing bad happened, but I swore to myself I would never do it again.

Same thing with driving when high. This one only happened recently and I was driving on the highway. There was pretty good traffic and it was a curvy section through some mountains and it was one of the few times in my life I was scared of dying.

I will never drive under the influence of anything again.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I see you fit into the virgin group!
[/QUOTE] :rofl: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I'm pretty sure my friend would have just laughed, if I told him. But I wanted to preserve my gf's privacy.

Also I don't want to hear about him having sex on his couch when I'm over at his place. :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']The first time I drove drunk nothing bad happened, but I swore to myself I would never do it again.

Same thing with driving when high. This one only happened recently and I was driving on the highway. There was pretty good traffic and it was a curvy section through some mountains and it was one of the few times in my life I was scared of dying.

I will never drive under the influence of anything again.[/quote]

I had a tire blow out when I was 20, driving about 85 on the free way, I went spinning like mad into the median before coming to a stop. Somehow my car was fine, and so was I, but I can't imagine what might've happened in the same situation if I was under the influence. That scare and the time I started driving the wrong way home from my buddy's place drunk and turned a 4 minute drive into a 20 minute detour was enough for me to put 2 and 2 together.

It's not like I'm going to go wallow in it like a pig in mud, but I'm not going to sit on the floor just because someone may have had sex on their couch before. Toss a blanket over it, and get over it.

Cuz your parents probably conceived you or one of your sibblings on it :lol:[/quote]

Heh.

I think it boils down to the acceptence that, especially if it is a home of a couple, that EVERY surface has been christened at some point. As long as you know the people in question will at least not leave mingled love juices uncleaned, you're fine.

I actually worry far more about restaurant silverware...those utensils are the sluts of the eatery world, and they are going into your mouth after being in someone elses, and you can only hope that the dishwasher was set at a nice, high temperature...

[quote name='mr ryles']The first time I drove drunk nothing bad happened, but I swore to myself I would never do it again.

I will never drive under the influence of anything again.[/QUOTE]

You know you shouldn't be driving drunk when you get in your car and start backing up and realize that your car is FREAKING HUGE despite being a ford mustang. Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I actually worry far more about restaurant silverware...those utensils are the sluts of the eatery world, and they are going into your mouth after being in someone elses, and you can only hope that the dishwasher was set a nice, high temperature...[/QUOTE] It's just called flatware if it's not silver.

This feels like that time I pointed out to a couple of friends that cloth comes in bolts, not rolls. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

No.

Cuz your parents probably conceived you or one of your sibblings on it :lol:

My concern isn't with the act itself it's with any fluids that may have made their way on to the cushion. If your buddy's dog peed on the cushion before you got there would you toss a blanket over it and sit right down?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']My concern isn't with the act itself it's with any fluids that may have made their way on to the cushion. If your buddy's dog peed on the cushion before you got there would you toss a blanket over it and sit right down?[/QUOTE] You sound like Randal, comparing pink to brown. :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
I think it boils down to the acceptence that, especially if it is a home of a couple, that EVERY surface has been christened at some point. As long as you know the people in question will at least not leave mingled love juices uncleaned, you're fine.

I actually worry far more about restaurant silverware...those utensils are the sluts of the eatery world, and they are going into your mouth after being in someone elses, and you can only hope that the dishwasher was set a nice, high temperature...[/quote]

:shock: me too. I actually thought about bringing my own FLATware with me at one point. I do tend to inspect my silverware fairly regularly, although I've been slacking lately. If the FLATware is too dirty I either swap it with other nearby untensils or tell the server I accidently dropped it on the floor to get a replacement to avoid coming off as Captain OCD aka Marc Summers.

EDIT: happy Sub :razz:

Back to the sex thing, it again depends on the situation. If the people don't clean anything/leave juices, I'll look for a wood chair or something they probably haven't fucked on to sit on. Above all else, I don't think about it!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You sound like Randal, comparing pink to brown. :lol:[/quote]

Ya, I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure the quantity of piss from an average dog =/= the quantity of semen from the average ejaculation.

But no, I wouldn't toss a blanket over that, the dog piss would probably seep through.

It's part of life. It's just like how your food most likely has so many roach/rat parts mixed in - better just to not think about it.

[quote name='Strell']
Edit: Did not see zew's post beforehand. I don't like knowing I think like him in some situations.[/QUOTE]
We're not all perfect. Maybe, if you listen to your heart, my thoughts will befall upon you more often.

What am I still doing here? I've been home for three hours and I haven't finished the little bit of homework I had left to do. Now I have to decide if I want to take 20-30 minutes to do it now, or just wait and do it during philosophy while I pretend to listen. :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What am I still doing here? I've been home for three hours and I haven't finished the little bit of homework I had left to do. Now I have to decide if I want to take 20-30 minutes to do it now, or just wait and do it during philosophy while I pretend to listen. :whistle2:k :lol:[/QUOTE]

Reading about sex and gross shit we eat.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm to the point where if I drop something on the floor I will generally pick it up and still eat it.[/quote]

Five second rule is one of the few rules that is to be obeyed.

[quote name='mr ryles']Reading about sex and gross shit we eat.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't always mutually exclusive topics...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Those aren't always mutually exclusive topics...[/quote]

We need a little smiley hitting a drum twice and then the cymbal.

rimshotyv2.gif

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Five second rule is one of the few rules that is to be obeyed.[/QUOTE]

Normally if I drop something I pick it up right away, like within 2 seconds. I then examine the specimen to see if it still looks edible.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']:bow: :bow: :bow:

That absolutely HAS to be added to the smilies.[/QUOTE]

I'm bookmarking it for future use in case it doesn't get added.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I don't get it, if it was me, I'd have definitely waited til I was sober to let anyone call the cops. OR knowing my dad he would've taken the fall for it, and just claimed he was driving and the car slid off the road into a fence.
What exactly is the difference between a DUI and an OUI? driving vs operating... slash why the hell did they even suggest to the cops he was drinking?[/QUOTE]

Thats the part of the story you need to find out. Did he tell his parents. Then go up to his room to crash for the night? Was he so drunk that his dad calling the police for insurance sounded like a good idea? Just one of the many questions you need to ask.

Every state has a different saying for drinking and driving. DWI, DUI, OUI,

According to the site below, DWI, DUI, OWI, OUI, OMVI, DUIL, DUII, DWAI, DWUI, DUBAL, UBAL are all acronyms for drunk driving

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/dui-words.htm

Yeah, I think I'll just do the homework in the morning. I'm gonna get to sleep. Night OTT. [quote name='RedvsBlue']Those aren't always mutually exclusive topics...[/QUOTE]Gross? You've been with some filthy girls, son. :shame: [quote name='Zenithian Legend']:bow: :bow: :bow:

That absolutely HAS to be added to the smilies.[/QUOTE] QFT

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I think I'll just do the homework in the morning. I'm gonna get to sleep. Night OTT. Gross? You've been with some filthy girls, son. :shame: QFT[/QUOTE]

Don't make me dig up your posts from last week where you were making a big deal about eating where you play.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Don't make me dig up your posts from last week where you were making a big deal about eating where you play.[/QUOTE] I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

But I really am going to sleep, this time.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

But I really am going to sleep, this time.[/QUOTE]

...yeah, I'll bet you don't.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I really have no clue whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

God damn it, I'm too lazy to look through all your posts.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']God damn it, I'm too lazy to look through all your posts.[/QUOTE] Are you quite sure it was even me? :lol:

I'm going to sleep. If you do end up finding something, you've got me curious. I'll have to check on that before I go to school. :lol:

Man, I'm bored...

At least I found a site that sells a lot of workprint horror movies and such. And a lot of stuff that isn't available in the US or anywhere else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back