11/11 Update: Radiant Historia (DS) $16.21 at Amazon -- Prime Eligible

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Excellent game, fantastic price. Pretty sure this is the cheapest I have seen it brand new. Keep in mind this was once fetching nearly $100 on Ebay.

Radiant Historia $16.21

Again, not sure if this is the cheapest it has been, but you can't go wrong at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SeanAmI']I did that and it only says 1 available from that seller. Weird. Its limiting me to one and not allowing for multiple buys.[/QUOTE]

Try removing anything other than the game in your cart.

Any chance of the price dropping even further in the next year? Don't NEED to play it now...

[quote name='gnugget5']I bought my copy on Thursday when it was at 22.XX and was dismayed when I saw the price dropped...and dropped...and dropped to 16.XX today.

I called Amazon customer service and requested a post-order price match. Since the item shipped on Friday, they were not able to give me a direct refund. However, with masterful use of my lexicon and my powers of persuasion, they were able to apply a $6.00 credit to my account (for me, good as cash).[/QUOTE]

You don't have any special powers.. Amazon will give credit to anyone if you complain enough

[quote name='Roll']Try removing anything other than the game in your cart.

Any chance of the price dropping even further in the next year? Don't NEED to play it now...[/QUOTE]

It will keep dropping until it is sold out... Which will probably be in 1-2 days

Whew, I placed an order yesterday for the $16.xx price, then when i saw it lower this morning I canceled and resubmitted one for the $15.xx price.. Just in time, its back to $29.99 XD

I wouldn't worry about it , they're probably saving some for a Lightning Deal is my guess, I could definitely see this going for $10-15 in some LD between Black Friday and Xmas.

[quote name='alexkidd4']I am so pissed right now[/QUOTE]
Same here. I would have bit at $15 had I seen it before now.... damn :cry:

Oh well my backlog is huge, I don't need it anyways. Besides I still need to play through Last Story and I want to spend more time with Chrono Trigger too.

[quote name='rcerboss']Same here. I would have bit at $15 had I seen it before now.... damn :cry:

Oh well my backlog is huge, I don't need it anyways. Besides I still need to play through Last Story and I want to spend more time with Chrono Trigger too.[/QUOTE]

my backllog is so big just on handhelds that is why come early 2013 i think im going to be logging off the net for while (so im not tempted to buy items)

i can count at least 20 RPG games on the DS at least 10 on the PSP and at least 2 on the vita (the only 2 out there lol)

Too many people bit at 16.21, so that's why the deal died. I think it's automated once inventory hits a certain number it will go back up to full price. I was in the same boat as the rest of you, waiting until $15 mark.

Pray for those black friday and lightning deals I guess.

[quote name='KingofGames']Still sold by Amazon, and now you can order more than 3. Wonder what's going on.[/QUOTE]

Chances are, they wanted to liquidate part of their stock. So they reduced the price (if sales slowed, they declined it again) until they sold whatever they wanted to. Chances are, the 500 or so they have now will stay at this price for a while until they want to liquidate some more copies.

This is basically what happened with the FFXIII-2 CEs a few weeks back.

[quote name='Vinny']This is basically what happened with the FFXIII-2 CEs a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but with that one they sold out every single bit of that stock, and then it went on backorder, lol. Not so much with Radiant Historia.

Dang, I was going to order it today...I placed an order with it and FF 4 Heroes of Light, but then cancelled when I reread reviews of 4 Heroes and it sounded horrible.

I'm destined to never own this game lol

$30 isn't BAD, it's just...this will be a long game I'm sure, which I don't need, and odds are I won't like it, but will waste 20-30 hours finding that out.

bread's done
Back