$15 off $50 at Newegg with Google wallet on mobile

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Newegg.com $15 off $50 when you use the mobile site/mobile app and use google check out

*To redeem offer, enter promo code “WALLET” at checkout on your order of $50 or more (excluding tax and shipping fees) and complete your purchase on the m.newegg.com website or on the Newegg Android Phone App while using Google Wallet as your payment method. Offer valid 09:00AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on July 9, 2013 to 11:59PM PDT on August 31, 2013 or while funds last. Offer limited to one per customer and may only be used once per account; cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts, promotions offering free gifts, pre-order items, items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers, and purchases of gift cards.

http://m.newegg.com/

This could make for some interesting deals especially since a bunch of games come out on August 27th, just have to place the order after they have been released.

Games that come to mind:

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy XIV ARR Collector's Edition

Many more!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a 7200RPM 1TB drive spinning 24/7 for about a week straight now as I download about 500 GB worth of shit. No issues. The heat thing only affected the old fat PS3's with older, less efficient hard drives. If you have a Slim and buy a new drive, you're fine.

Fellow Cags,

I had a hell of a time getting this to work.

You must not sign in with your newegg id. 

You must use your Google ID.  If you use 2 factor authentication it will also ask you.

Then you also have to have Google Wallet Setup.

After I did that it worked fine.

I did this with a Mac using Safari.

If you already signed in with your newegg ID, sign out or delete all your cookies and try again.

For whatever reason firefox didn't work for me.

I got my 32 GB PSvita Card for $69.00 w/ free shipping :bouncy: Still super over priced for a dumb memory card...grrr.

Can't the PS3 only run them at 5400 anyway? I could of sworn I read something about that.
No.

What you read was false.

Some drives have set variable speeds but that's another entirely different thing.

SubTotal

$59.99

Promo Code

-$15.00

Grand Total

$49.98

$15 off haha only does $10... also gco errored out go figure cant buy anyways... fail 2x forget 3 strikes your out. saving money wanted last of us but backlog to big anyways. I will get used months later.

Fellow Cags,

You must use your Google ID. If you use 2 factor authentication it will also ask you.

If you already signed in with your newegg ID, sign out or delete all your cookies and try again.

I got my 32 GB PSvita Card for $69.00 w/ free shipping :bouncy: Still super over priced for a dumb memory card...grrr.
I can't get it to work in either Safari or Chrome. What's your secret? I'm only signing in to Google Wallet (which is set up fine), not my newegg info. WTF...

I believe code is also one use per account. Cart must me over $50 for it to apply. Able to change shipping after you start the checkout process not before. I have used it twice so far.

I got it to work but the tax and shipping on the ps card make it not that great of a deal. Only 4.90 off. Anything else good to buy on this site that has free shipping and around 50 dollars?

Well it let me check out with a 32GB Vita memory card, but not with Fire Emblem Awakening, 800 Microsoft points and that $1.49 ethernet cable. What's up with that?

Well it let me check out with a 32GB Vita memory card, but not with Fire Emblem Awakening, 800 Microsoft points and that $1.49 ethernet cable. What's up with that?
I am just guessing, but I would bet digital purchases are excluded.

What a pain. Had to sign into Google, back to Newegg, apply the promo, choose Google, resign in at Newegg and then it worked. Theres probably an easier way but it took me at least 10 mins just to figure it out lol.

You get 9 dollars off if you check out with 3 $20 psn cards but I still don't know if I want to do it. Does anyone think there will be a better deal somewhere soon? Shipping costs 4 dollars less for some reason.

So I was messing around with getting the $50 PSN Card to work but since it's been killed, I looked around for something else to use the promo on (since I have a feeling this deal is gonna die within the next day or so - allotted funds running out).

For anyone looking to upgrade their PS3 HDD, this is currently on sale:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149377&Tpk=MQ01ABD100&IsVirtualParent=1

1TB for $64.99, with the GWallet promo it knocks it down to $49.99 shipped (change shipping to free on review order screen).

This is the same price I paid for my 500GB back in the day, which I've filled up completely due to PS+ over the last year. Amazing deal for anyone who is keeping/growing their PS3 library even with the PS4 coming out.
Good looking out, thanks! Picked one up. $50 seems like a totally good price for a boss 1TB hard drive to fill with PS+ madness.

Sweet just picked up Lego City Undercover (and a 1 ft cable haha).  Tired of waiting on a price drop on it/need an excuse to play something that's not Monster Hunter on WiiU :p

Thanks OP!

Looks dead ...

Warning Message
There is an issue with promo code WALLET. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

So I was messing around with getting the $50 PSN Card to work but since it's been killed, I looked around for something else to use the promo on (since I have a feeling this deal is gonna die within the next day or so - allotted funds running out).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149377&Tpk=MQ01ABD100&IsVirtualParent=1

1TB for $64.99, with the GWallet promo it knocks it down to $49.99 shipped (change shipping to free on review order screen).

This is the same price I paid for my 500GB back in the day, which I've filled up completely due to PS+ over the last year. Amazing deal for anyone who is keeping/growing their PS3 library even with the PS4 coming out.
thank you for this! kind of glad i couldn't get the psn card to work last night. can't beat this price.

Wish I saw this earlier, I am actually about to upgrade my hdd.

Was hoping to use it on SMT4, too bad. Got The Last of Us instead, should be fun.

Was a big pain in the ass figuring this out though, from trying to use it at the normal newegg site at the start, to finding out preorders weren't allowed (nor do they even work at all on the mobile site). I don't have a smartphone either so my only choice was that bloody mobile site. Just glad something came of it.

So the 3 $20 psn cards for 63 before coupon seems like a decent deal

edit: bought it, 47.96 for 60 psn credit

I can't get it to work in either Safari or Chrome. What's your secret? I'm only signing in to Google Wallet (which is set up fine), not my newegg info. WTF...
When you sign into newegg, use your google ID too.

I used both google id and google wallet.

How are you guys dodging the shipping? I added the PSN card and the link depot cable, but I'm still being charged shipping, bringing the total to $41.79, not $35.

How are you guys dodging the shipping? I added the PSN card and the link depot cable, but I'm still being charged shipping, bringing the total to $41.79, not $35.
You can't, which kills the point of buying the PSN cards. Gonna wait this deal out a bit longer and see if NewEgg gets their sh*t together; otherwise, most of the potential deals go out the window.

In this day in age you guys really dont have an android phone to do this deal on? Works great on the newegg app.
Wow, that's kind of a sh*tty thing to say... not really fair to assume that everyone can afford a smartphone and the outrageous monthly bills they include.

Wow, that's kind of a sh*tty thing to say... not really fair to assume that everyone can afford a smartphone and the outrageous monthly bills they include.

Agree with you. Also buying Nexus 4 without contract and use tmobile prepaid card can save one a lot of money, as long as you don't make a lot of phone call on it.

Does it have to be 21"? Here's the "Evo monitor", the Asus vh23. $159, but it does have a $20 coupon, bringing it down to $139.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117
Well, $20 rebate.

The main issue I have is lack of desk space. I probably could fit that one on my desk, but it would be an adventure to find room for the speakers.

Is there a benefit over the other one other than size? Looking at the specs, response time might be the big deal here...

How did you get that total? I'm getting:

• Order Subtotal
    $59.97

• Shipping
    $2.99

• Tax
    $3.36

• Promo Code
    -$15.00

That's exactly what I'm getting. My guess is no tax? If I use a VPN, can I bypass it? Or is it set up with my shipping and billing address?

Edit: VPN doesn't work, boo.

Cry me a river, at least you guys probably still get Amazon tax-free. Newegg is literally the last big place I have left. I hardly shop on Amazon anymore because of the tax. Especially now that Best Buy price matches them.

In this day in age you guys really dont have an android phone to do this deal on? Works great on the newegg app.
No, I like good things.

"I'm going to drop $50 out of the blue because newegg has a sale, but I can't afford a smartphone." :roll:

I'm still not sure if $51 is worth 60 in PSN. I don't come here often but are there usually good PSN deals or should I stick to ebay? 

Fellow Cags,

You must use your Google ID. If you use 2 factor authentication it will also ask you.

Thank you for figuring this out, I got a physical xbox live 12 month card and a 6' USB extension cable for $36.xx. I actually needed the cable for my portable solar charger :)

is Google Wallet the only way to pay and get on this deal? :/

wondering if I should use this for games instead of PSN Credit

Jaashua12: "I'm going to drop $50 out of the blue because newegg has a sale, but I can't afford a smartphone."

I can pay $50. I can also pay $300 for a smartphone with a dataplan. But I think the latter is a HUGE waste of money (especially on something I have no use for), so I don't do it. But this particular deal absolutely insisted on using either that app or a shitty mobile site.

bread's done
Back