20% Off All In-Stock New Wii/DS Games $29.99+ at GameStop

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5838&pictureid=15025[/rightimg]Use coupon codes GS20 (and SAVER) to get 20% off all in-stock new Wii & DS games $29.99 and up (and free shipping). Offer ends 5/31 and is available online only. In addition to the coupon savings, there are a bunch of Wii & DS games on sale that include credit bonuses.

Some highlights (price reflects discount):

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 $39.99 + $20 credit
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $27.99 + $10 credit
:wii: Mario Kart Wi $31.99 + $10 credit
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars $31.99 + $10 credit
:wii: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa $27.99 + $10 credit
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun $31.99 + $10 credit
:ds: Pokemon SoulSilver $31.99
:ds: Pokemon HeartGold $31.99[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
icongs_r1.gif
More Wii & DS games from GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Can you use multiple of the $10 off coupon codes on a single order? I'm thinking about buying some games, but I don't want to if getting 3-4 games with $10 codes means I'm obligated to place 3-4 future orders with gamestop to use them.[/QUOTE]

No. They don't stack with anything other than the SAVER code form what I can tell.

[quote name='littlekirby']Just ordered SMG2!! This is my first major deal from CAG thanks guys, but when do I get my coupon code ?[/QUOTE]
within 2 business days after shipment.

[quote name='CaoPi']tatsunoko should be cheaper I'll bite when it gets to around $20 retail[/QUOTE]
got my copy for 18 at gamestop a couple of weeks ago muahahaha

[quote name='J7.']Can you pay for half your order with credit and half with credit card?[/QUOTE]
You can use multiple payment options at checkout. I use up gift cards and edge credit and then if I owe anything else it goes on my credit card.

Ah... I hate that these $10 coupon codes don't stack with any other offers. I've got $20 worth that I'll probably never use, I rarely buy from GameStop anyway and when they don't stack the deals are even less tempting. Can I trade the codes through the trade list feature here???

For those who havent tried it, this does work on preorders as well. I was pissed that my store didnt allow preorders for Flips Twisted World so I tested the code out on my preorder and I got the 20% off and stacked it with the SAVER code. 25 after tax for a good game thats coming soon is not bad.

oh haha oops. i didnt see that. d'oh! i let something simple passed me. anyways, if i cancel my order, will i be able to get my coupon back?

question on this - if i buy another SMG2, will i be eligible for another $20 credit? i bought it last week, and was thinking of picking up another for a gift.

How long did it take for the $20 promo credit to be emailed to you guys? I ordered SMG2 on 5/27, it shipped on 5/28 and was delivered today (6/1) but I still haven't received the $20 promo email. Is it time to go ahead and email them about the status?

UPDATE: Within 30 minutes of my posting they emailed my code. I guess they knew I was about to complain! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else not receive their $10 coupon code for ordering Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? I ordered it back on May 13th. Totally forgot about it until just now.

EDIT: I'll be contacting GS about it shortly. Just wanted to mention in case anyone else forgot as well.

bread's done
Back