200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smellhasreturned']yay free lumines

thanks TC[/quote]

fuck that, free EVERYTHING, I'm doing this shit until I get about 10000 points

Im gonna make a bunch of email accounts.... im gonna need as many so I can do em tommorow :D gotta get 3000 also...but first I gotta get 200 lol

[quote name='xironmanx']Im gonna make a bunch of email accounts.... im gonna need as many so I can do em tommorow :D gotta get 3000 also...but first I gotta get 200 lol[/quote]

you dont have to make an email account....they dont check...just make shit up

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Wow this sucks ive been trying this all nite and still no points........ How do you guys do it????[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you man. I guess we're just unlucky.

Yay! I just got 400 points! Are there different point values you can get or something? Also why is the bot's grammar and spelling so bad in that segment?

Thanks OP

[quote name='Malik112099']you dont have to make an email account....they dont check...just make shit up[/quote]

???? I mean hotmail so I can sign on to msn messenger....dont I have to make a new msn messenger account after I either missed it or got the code already??? or can I use the same email over again....

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Instead of spamming no im gonna spam yes so if I miss the xbox like I always do it will say yes[/quote]

I know man, I made like 3 accounts and by saying "n" I always missed it. I just kept saying yes, and now I got the Xbox question AND said yes to it.

SmarterChild: Uh... Do you want to check out the weather report?
Guest: no
SmarterChild: OK, no problem.

Hey, I'd like to ask you something. Do you like banging my mom?

HUH?!?!

[quote name='Quintessence']SmarterChild: Uh... Do you want to check out the weather report?
Guest: no
SmarterChild: OK, no problem.

Hey, I'd like to ask you something. Do you like banging my mom?

HUH?!?!
[/QUOTE]

Smarter Child uses phrases and statements made by other people which can lead to some interesting conversations.

Anyway just redeemed my 400 points. Tomorrow I will try to get as many points as I can.

Yes! I got a 400 point code! I bought Golden Axe already without thinking twice. Now to get every other game I've wanted!

im up to 1300 points

for some reason, when it asks the ms points question, i always get a rate limit exceeded message prior to it. kinda weird.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']oh wow i cant stop

I get one game and im like holy crap that was great

then i just keep getting more and more points[/quote]

Yea im feeling the same thing..........but I have this feeling in my stomach thats saying to me "dont do this somthing bads gonna happen" so I keep telling myself ill quit at this point range....... but I never do:whistle2:#

[quote name='SoNiC1023']I think it would be smart to abuse the heck out of this before MS finds out about it.[/quote]

Heh, yea. That is why I am going to not be getting much sleep tonight;)

And Jesus, the MS severs and being murdered, Golden Axe is 58 MB, and its been downloading for over 15 minutes now.

[quote name='Wario64']im up to 1300 points

for some reason, when it asks the ms points question, i always get a rate limit exceeded message prior to it. kinda weird.[/quote]

That was my tip :D

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Yea im feeling the same thing..........but I have this feeling in my stomach thats saying to me "dont do this somthing bads gonna happen" so I keep telling myself ill quit at this point range....... but I never do:whistle2:#[/quote]

I also kind of feel that way, but if it isn't that widespread, I doubt anything will happen.

Edit: And I bet there are a given number of codes, and when they run out, SmarterChild will stop offering.

You can also use MSN Web Messenger; I am not on my PC, so it is the best way for me; you don't have to download anything.

DAMMIT IT JUST ASKED ME IF I HAD AN XBOX AND I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL AFTER I POSTED NO

.... wow that makes me so mad. I just talked to him for like 10 minutes too to get to that.

[quote name='mev1205']DAMMIT IT JUST ASKED ME IF I HAD AN XBOX AND I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL AFTER I POSTED NO

.... wow that makes me so mad. I just talked to him for like 10 minutes too to get to that.[/quote]

I dont type no i type in y for yes and i type it in 1 every second and ive gotten points everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back