200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys doing this through the website or msn. I cant seem to get MSN to offer me the points even though i said yes to all the xbox questions.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Been chatting with it for almost 20 minutes and still nothing :([/quote]

Just give up and make a new name I got this thing down to a science I can get my codes in less than 45 seconds now

Are you guys just making new names when you get the points? I got about 700 points so far missed a couple cause i hit n to fast

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Just give up and make a new name I got this thing down to a science I can get my codes in less than 45 seconds now[/quote]

Ha, you're getting them faster than it will take you to enter them :D I only have a few codes so far, and only one of them is a 400...

I just copy and paste my codes through the xbox website. BTW its getting kinda fishy alls im getting now is 100s I think im bailing out. Thanks for the help guys! Ill see if this is still working in the morning.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']I just copy and paste my codes through the xbox website. BTW its getting kinda fishy alls im getting now is 100s I think im bailing out. Thanks for the help guys! Ill see if this is still working in the morning.[/quote]

Oooh, I didn't know you could enter codes on xbox.com, well that changes everything! Hope its still going on when you come back in the morning.

Thanks for the info :)

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Just give up and make a new name I got this thing down to a science I can get my codes in less than 45 seconds now[/QUOTE]

Care to explain how? :cool:

Yes you do have to make a new account each time.

And to get the codes quickly, make a hotmail account, sign into MSN messenger with it(MSN web messenger works), then add [email protected] to your contacts list. Then IM him(I just say "hi"), then say yes to the questions part, then you can skip the 3 questions until you get to your age. You must the press 1 for 17+. Then you just repeatedly type y + enter, so it sends the IM. When it said limit exceeded, keep saying "y", to get the xbox questions, and then do then whole limit thing over to get the IM about points. Then when he sends you the link, just say "done", and he sends you a code. :)

edit: easiest way to sign up quickly it go to log in, and it should say sign up, unless you have to log out, and if so just log out, and try to log in and it should show a create an account thingy. I think I am stopping this soon, I have gotten a good amount of points (2000ish) and I am tired...

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Yes you do have to make a new account each time.

And to get the codes quickly, make a hotmail account, sign into MSN messenger with it(MSN web messenger works), then add [email protected] to your contacts list. Then IM him(I just say "hi"), then say yes to the questions part, then you can skip the 3 questions until you get to your age. You must the press 1 for 17+. Then you just repeatedly type y + enter, so it sends the IM. When it said limit exceeded, keep saying "y", to get the xbox questions, and then do then whole limit thing over to get the IM about points. Then when he sends you the link, just say "done", and he sends you a code. :)

edit: easiest way to sign up quickly it go to log in, and it should say sign up, unless you have to log out, and if so just log out, and try to log in and it should show a create an account thingy. I think I am stopping this soon, I have gotten a good amount of points (2000ish) and I am tired...[/QUOTE]

Victorious. You just have to watch out sometimes he might snag you in a poll though.

I got enough points to clear my entire backlog of wants minus about half the Rumble Roses costumes and the Oblivion Expansion, but I bought a *ton* of arcade games I wanted.

The hardest part is making new emails. God, it takes like 2 mintues, after that I get my code in like 20 seconds flat. 75% of the time it's a 400 one too.

[quote name='Logg']I cant sleep now I love this free money :)[/quote]

Lmao, I know. I want to stop, but I want to keep stocking up incase they stop giving them out.

fuck, I tried on 2 different accounts and after it asks me if I have Live, it doesn't offer me the code, even when I say yes.

[quote name='zewone']fuck, I tried on 2 different accounts and after it asks me if I have Live, it doesn't offer me the code, even when I say yes.[/QUOTE]
I got this, but shortly after was able to get the dialogue for the code.

Now, Do I have to use MSN, or will AIM or the web app work for this?

[quote name='Malik112099']no..im making multiple accounts...also you can just type "n" instead of "no"[/quote]

"Vent radioactive gas?" [types] Y E S.
"Sound alertness horn?" Y E S. [it sounds in the distance]
"Decalcify calcium ducts?" Well, give me a Y, give me a...Hey!
All I have to type is Y. [to Marge] Hey, Miss Doesn't-find-me-
attractive-sexually-anymore: I just tripled my productivity!

I can't get it to work... at all. He asks me if I have an Xbox and then says something like "Computer games are fun!". Asshole

[quote name='fhetw']it always says that. I always have to go to the next [rate exceeded] section before it asks about msft points

www.xbox.com --> My Xbox --> Add Microsoft Points[/QUOTE]

thx

[quote name='fhetw']it always says that. I always have to go to the next [rate exceeded] section before it asks about msft points

www.xbox.com --> My Xbox --> Manage Profile -> Add Microsoft Points[/quote]The thing is I'm getting a ton of rate exeeded messages, but nothing about Xbox Live or microsoft points. Are you supposed to type y in really fast? Can you post yours so I can see what it looks like?

What I do is the hey skip 1 thing.

When you type in y, it takes a bit to respond, sometimes too long for us impatient ones. Notice that when you type y and hit enter and you type y again a response is automatic. That is, if you type in more while it's "thinking" it will make its response faster. Thus, you can avoid screwing up things with exceeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back