3D Blu-Ray thread

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I decided to put a list together of currently available and soon to be available 3D blu-rays and I will keep a current list of the exclusives. I am keeping it to US available. I am only focusing on those blu-rays that require a 3D television/blu-ray player.

Currently Available (Non-exclusives)
3D Aquarium
3D Magic Forest
3D Safari Africa
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Adventure Coral Reef Under the Sea of Egypt
The Adventures of Tintin
Alice in Wonderland
Amazing Nature
Amazing Ocean
The Amazing Spider-Man
Amazon In the Heart of Wild Nature
Arthur Christmas
The Avengers
Bait
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
Brave
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cars
Cars 2
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Chicken Little
A Christmas Carol
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Cirque Du Soleil - Worlds Away
Clash of the Titans
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Conan the Barbarian
Coraline
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Creature from the Black Lagoon (Classic Monsters Collection)
Croods
The Darkest Hour
Day of the Dead
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Dial M for Murder
Dolphin Tale
Dredd
Drive Angry
Epic
Escape from Planet Earth
Fascination Coral Reef
Fascination Coral Reef Mysterious Worlds Underwater
The Final Destination
Final Destination 5
Finding Nemo
Flying Monsters (40 min. cut)
Flying Monsters (70 min. cut) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (HK - English subs)
Frankenweenie
Fright Night
G-Force
Galapagos Charles Darwin's Big Adventure
Gamer
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Ghosts of the Abyss
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Gnomeo and Juliet
The Great Gatsby
The Green Hornet
Green Lantern
Guardians of the Lost Code (Brijes)
Gulliver's Travels
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters with Digibook (Target exclusive)
Happy Feet Two
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Best Buy Exclusive)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)
A Haunting in Salem
History in 3D
History of the World in Two Hours
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Theatrical)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (extended edition)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Hotel Transylvania
House of Wax
How to Train Your Dragon
Hugo
I, Robot
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
IMAX: Arabia
IMAX: Born to Be Wild
IMAX: Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man
IMAX: Deep Sea
IMAX: Dinosaurs Alive!
IMAX: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia
IMAX: Dolphins and Whales
IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk
IMAX: Hubble
IMAX: Legends of Flight
IMAX: Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
IMAX: Ocean Wonderland
IMAX: Rescue
IMAX: Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World
IMAX: Sharks
IMAX: Space Station
IMAX: To the Arctic
IMAX: The Ultimate Wave - Tahiti
IMAX: Ultimate G's - Zac's Flying Dream
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Wild Ocean
Immortals
Iron Man 3
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jillian's Travels: Africa
John Carter
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Jurassic Park
Katy Perry: Part of Me
Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D
Khumba
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Last Airbender (Best Buy Exclusive)
Legend of the Guardians
Life of Pi
The Lion King
The Lion of Judah
The Little Mermaid
Little Rascals Best of Our Gang
The Lorax
Lord of the Dance
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Mars in 3D: Images from the Viking Mission
Mars Needs Moms
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
Men in Black III
Monster House
A Monster in Paris
Monsters, Inc.
Monsters University
Monsters vs. Aliens
My Bloody Valentine
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation
Nitro Circus: The Movie
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
Open Season
Oz the Great and Powerful
ParaNorman
Peter Gabriel: New Blood - Live in London
Piano Pieces from Mozart, Elgar & Pezzone
Piranha 3D
Piranha 3DD
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Polar Express
Priest
Prometheus
Puss in Boots
Resident Evil Afterlife
Resident Evil: Retribution
Rio
Rise of the Guardians
Sadako
Sanctum
Satchurated: Live in Montreal
Saw: The Final Chapter
The Scorpions: Get Your Sting & Blackout Live
Sector 7 (Korean - English subs)
Secret of the Wings
The Shock Labyrinth (JP - English subs)
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After
Silent Hill: Revelation
The Smurfs
Spiders
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011: The 3D Experience
Spy Kids Game Over/Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Star Trek Into Darkness (Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set)
Step Up 3D
Step Up Revolution
Tangled
Tekken: Blood Vengeance
Texas Chainsaw
Thor
The Three Musketeers
Titanic
Titanic: 100 Years in 3D
Top Gun
Tormented
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story Collection
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Tron Legacy
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron (Special Edition)
A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise
Underworld: Awakening
Up
Upside Down (2D/3D BD or BD/DVD Combo)
The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System
The Universe in 3D
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition (Collector's Edition)
Wrath of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans (Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Wreck-It Ralph
WWII in 3D
Yogi Bear

Coming Soon

TBA

The Hole
Madagascar
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Resident Evil: Damnation
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

For Blu-ray 3D Trading:
Cheap Ass Gamer - Official 3D Blu-ray Trade Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Into The Spider-Verse have a 3D release anywhere? I regret not seeing it 3D in theaters.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
Snippet from Blu-ray com ...

As with Venom, Sony has decided to only release Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse on 3D Blu-ray in a limited number of countries, once again not including the UK or USA.

All 3D releases are expected to be REGION FREE and will include the original English audio track:

Germany / Italy / India / France / Australia

As with Venom, Sony has decided to only release Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse on 3D Blu-ray in a limited number of countries, once again not including the UK or USA.

All 3D releases are expected to be REGION FREE and will include the original English audio track:

Thank you. Have you seen any preorders anywhere yet?

I'm still missing Solo, hopefully they add it to the deal when they do the next Disney sale.
I recently ordered Solo 3D from AMAZON.DE and it came out to $21.85 US shipped. While I am not overly worried about steelcase covers, this has the steel case cover as well. It looks like the price may have even dropped a little since I ordered as I am seeing it at $20.11 US now. This felt like a decent deal to me and according to multiple sources this it is Region Free.

I checked Amazon in Germany, Italy and Australia. All confirm this disc is region B/2. Maybe that info is wrong but it's what's published on those sites. Shame because I imagine that movie was amazeballs in 3D.

I checked Amazon in Germany, Italy and Australia. All confirm this disc is region B/2. Maybe that info is wrong but it's what's published on those sites. Shame because I imagine that movie was amazeballs in 3D.
Amazon is consistently incorrect on region coding.

Amazon is consistently incorrect on region coding.
The UK site seems to be fairly accurate based on my experiences. I'd been buying most of my 3D films through there which weren't released on 3D in the US until Valerian ended up being R2 (which was noted, but I hadn't checked it since all my prior orders were region-free). I would love to pick up Ant Man & Wasp along with Bumblebee and Battle Angel Alita in 3D later on if there's region free versions available.

The UK site seems to be fairly accurate based on my experiences. I'd been buying most of my 3D films through there which weren't released on 3D in the US until Valerian ended up being R2 (which was noted, but I hadn't checked it since all my prior orders were region-free). I would love to pick up Ant Man & Wasp along with Bumblebee and Battle Angel Alita in 3D later on if there's region free versions available.
They seem to put a region coding for all pre-orders. Ant Man & The Wasp was originally listed as region B. I can confirm it is region free. I'd double check the blu-ray.com site where they confirm the region codings.

Disney, Warner, and Sony titles always end up being region free. (ratatouille being the only exception)

I recently ordered Solo 3D from AMAZON.DE and it came out to $21.85 US shipped. While I am not overly worried about steelcase covers, this has the steel case cover as well. It looks like the price may have even dropped a little since I ordered as I am seeing it at $20.11 US now. This felt like a decent deal to me and according to multiple sources this it is Region Free.
Down to $19.88. Picked one up, even if it's going to be about $4-5 more than a 2 for 18 GBP sale or another standalone sale like Amazon UK had around Christmas, where you could pick up individual titles for $16 shipped. Keep in mind there has yet to be a "2 for X" with Star Wars films, and it wouldn't be much use for me since I (and probably most of you) already own all the previous Star Wars releases. it'll likely be another nine months before we'll see another standalone sale, if we even do.

i just find it crazy that no usa tvs have 3d in them. you think someone would take advantage of that. i cant see it cost that much to have it in the tv.

Thanks for posting, I picked up a copy today for just under $20. I have the steelbooks for Rogue One and The Last Jedi so that will pair up nicely with them and I'm happy with that price for the 3D disc.

Did anyone find the Crimes of Grindelwald 3D at Best Buy today? I didn’t make it to my store until 11am and there was no trace of the 3D...or the steelbook.

Did anyone find the Crimes of Grindelwald 3D at Best Buy today? I didn’t make it to my store until 11am and there was no trace of the 3D...or the steelbook.
I preordered for store pickup and got a message it was available. I’ve found that that is the best and sometimes only way to get the 3D releases in store. They hardly even stock them.

That's one of the main reasons I order their 3D exclusives for shipping. They never seem to stock 3D versions well at all anymore.

I picked up my pre-order of Crimes of Gridelwald 3D.

I found it interesting that there was a sticker on the front "Only at Best Buy 3D combo".

Looking at the WB store site, theirs does not include the DVD, where Best Buy's version has Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD.

I picked up my pre-order of Crimes of Gridelwald 3D.

I found it interesting that there was a sticker on the front "Only at Best Buy 3D combo".

Looking at the WB store site, theirs does not include the DVD, where Best Buy's version has Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD.
I believe Best Buy's version also has the slipcover, which the regular WB version does not. Not that it was a cool slipcover or anything. Really wish all 3D releases had lenticular 3D slipcovers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/promotio...sin=B079Q9W3VW

12 GBP (or less) or 3 for 25 GBP. No way to get all titles on a single screen, but here is a partial list from the blu-ray.com site:

Alice in Wonderland (13 pounds)
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Avengers Assemble
Avengers Infinity War
Beauty and the Beast (live action and animation)
Black Panther
Brave (13 pounds)
Captain America: First Avenger
Captain America: Winter Solder
Captain America: Civil War
Cars
Cars 3
Coco
Despicable Me [grabbed this for $10 at BestBuy a few weeks back]
Despicable Me 2 (8.50 pounds) [grabbed this for $10 at BestBuy a few weeks back]
Despicable Me 3
Doctor Strange
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo (13 pounds)
Frozen
Good Dinosaur, The
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Incredibles 2
Iron Man 3
Jungle Book 
Lion King, The
Moana
Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (Dead Men Tell No Tales)
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Star Wars: Rogue One
Star Wars: Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Tangled
Thor
Thor the Dark World
Thor Ragnarok
Toy Story 1,2, and 3
Up
Valerian (Region B)
Wreck It Ralph
Zootropolis (Zootopia)

I'm tempted by that deal, but I feel like the GBP is about to be worth a lot less.
They don't do a 3 for 25 that often. Comes down to around $13 each for Disney 3-D blus. I might jump on this for the three I don't yet own. It's also good until April 28, so there may be some time for currency exchange rate changes.

Thanks for the heads up, Saphoon!

Not sure if it's just me but the link you posted is taking me to the 2 for £18 deal on Marvel 3D Blu-Rays.
Here's a link to the 3 for £25 list:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/promotion/APGROOUGPYY8Y?ref_=plp_pc_dp_imp_APGROOUGPYY8Y&refasin=B0793KC45Y

There's also a £5 off £25 promo code that's only good on 3/19 (*UK time): BIGTHANKS
Thanks!

I was going to pass, since I took advantage of the 2 for 18 last week ... but with the different selection and the 5 off, I pulled the trigger.

Picked up Solo 3D, Last Jedi 3D and Incredibles 2 3D for about US$11 per movie

Yeah all I could find as well. Might have to import, what are the chances that the 3D disc is region free though?

Doesn't matter, Japan falls within our region.

800px-Blu-ray_regions_with_key.png

Yeah all I could find as well. Might have to import, what are the chances that the 3D disc is region free though?

I thought about it until I saw it was over $50, and that’s before shipping. Would have preferred a cheaper 3D-only release as I already have the domestic 4k release.

The Grinch is on sale for $16.99, the most recent Fantastic Beast is on sale too if you can find it or get a price adjustment.

Forgot to mention, this is at Best Buy.

The Grinch is on sale for $16.99, the most recent Fantastic Beast is on sale too if you can find it or get a price adjustment.

Thanks!

Didn't realize Grinch received a 3D release.

I'll request a price adjustment for Grindelwald 3D this week.

Ordered the Grinch very early Sunday morning and it shipped soon after. Hopefully they are still coming with slipcovers.

Thanks, was able to get $7 back for FB2. Now I wish I had gotten The Grinch from BB and not Amazon!

An EBayer's paradise. They even removed the listing from their site. Truly gone forever. Thanks BB.
As most WB 3D titles of late, this is available from WBshop.com as a 'made to order' title. Price is a bit steeper at $34.99, but they often have sales and coupons that could help

Aquaman 3D is now $22.99 at Best Buy. Price adjustment time if you have Elite Plus.
Got bonged for the 3D price adjustment because 'it is out of stock' and 'policy is it must be in stock, even on our site'. I disagree, as another statement in their policy states they will adjust if it goes lower. Hadn't had an issue in the past. I'll try again with a different representative later.

Got bonged for the 3D price adjustment because 'it is out of stock' and 'policy is it must be in stock, even on our site'. I disagree, as another statement in their policy states they will adjust if it goes lower. Hadn't had an issue in the past. I'll try again with a different representative later.
As expected, I was able to get the adjustment by talking to a different representative, even though it is still out of stock.

bread's done
Back