3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Electricflow']my 20 dollar coupon from Mario is not working. :(, It shows up during code entry, but it dose not take any money off at the checkout screen. I have tried with and without other codes[/QUOTE]

I've seen codes that I've already used be accepted by the system and then not show up at checkout. Perhaps you should contact CS and tell them the code you have isn't working and see what they offer.

Thanks for the heads up. Used $18.81 in GS gift cards I had lying around and plan on paying for the rest using my Sony Card points. Hooray, more backlog!

[quote name='eagles5769']Finally got itm $27.02 after tax. I used NEW15 and SAVER to bring it down to $25.49 and tax made it $27.02.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the New15, I've been waiting to find a code that I could use to get this even a bit cheaper. Thanks OP for the heads up on this - looking forward to playing it.

"F" it. No tax plus Prime minimizes the difference.

Whew, thanks, Amazon! That was a close one! Thought my 3 1/2 year boycott was a goner!

Got a couple of games, all with credits:

3D Dot Game Heroes- $29.99
Glory of Heracles- $10.99 (keeping it sealed or I would have gotten it used also)
Assassins Creed 2 :360: - $22.99
Uncharted 2- $39.99

Used the 25DEAL to bring total from 103.XX to 78.XX. Then I used EDGE because Assassins Creed 2 and Uncharted were used so it dropped it to $73.XX.

Tossed on SAVER for free shipping and after tax total came to: $78.39

I had just gone in earlier in the day and turned 30 Dollars worth of games from the sears clearance into 65 credit, so I just paid $13+ the 30 from sears for a grand total of:

$43.XX for 4 games, which I will also get $40 worth of credit certificates as each game comes with a $10 one. All in all, $3.XX is pretty good for 4 games :)

I can't stop playing this game. I feel like I've traveled back to a time when Will Smith was considered a rapper.

If you don't buy this game, you're an asshole.

thanks op. waiting on the post office now. got my 10$ off email. now just hope something i dont already have preordered thru amazon is announced @ e3 so i can order something (b4 GS decides its expired, or some other excuse not to accept it, lol).

[quote name='dino88']I can't stop playing this game. I feel like I've traveled back to a time when Will Smith was considered a rapper.

If you don't buy this game, you're an asshole.[/QUOTE]
While I wouldn't go that far... I completely agree with the going back in time... summertime. :D

Great game. I hope CAGs support this game because Atlus, From Software, and Silicon Studio deserve the sales.

I emailed gamestop about how they didn't inform me of the restrictions of the $10 credit until after the order goes through.

Basically they said "place your order, reply to this email w/ the order#, and we'll credit your account"

Not really sure which account they'll be crediting, but if they don't let me use it how I want there will be hell to pay.

[quote name='jrhawk42']I emailed gamestop about how they didn't inform me of the restrictions of the $10 credit until after the order goes through.

Basically they said "place your order, reply to this email w/ the order#, and we'll credit your account"

Not really sure which account they'll be crediting, but if they don't let me use it how I want there will be hell to pay.[/QUOTE]
Problem is that it is not a credit. It is a coupon, and it is explicitly stated that it is a coupon.

As such, there can be restrictions on coupons.

Don't get me wrong, I was a bit annoyed the first time. Then I remembered what the meaning of a coupon is.

[quote name='dino88']I can't stop playing this game. I feel like I've traveled back to a time when Will Smith was considered a rapper.

If you don't buy this game, you're an asshole.[/QUOTE]
"Mom, this shirt is plaid with a butterfly collar!"

[quote name='BillyBobX']Amazon now has it for $29.99 with $10 credit.[/QUOTE]

YES!
glad I waited, got it with my 20 dollar SMG2 credit. Perfecto!

Damn..I ordered from amazon last night using my credit from SMG2. I guess I only paid $17, and then got $15 in credit, but I would have loved to save another $7!

If you don't buy this game, you're an asshole.[/QUOTE] ^^^^^^^^ This = the truest thing ever written.

[quote name='Interfeci']I'm in love with the game. And I just popped it in.[/QUOTE]

THANKS TO THIS GAME MY PS3 ACTUALLY HAS A PURPOSE!!! fucking awesome game!:bouncy:oh, and you're an asshole if you dont buy this game.

Anyone brave enough to post an amazon deal in the forum? I'm sure there are more people like us who didn't bring their envious eyes to this thread.

[quote name='jughead']Anyone brave enough to post an amazon deal in the forum? I'm sure there are more people like us who didn't bring their envious eyes to this thread.[/QUOTE]

Done.

Mine just got shipped today (Backordered since 5/29) but havent recieved my 10 dollar off code yet. Is it better to contact them via e-mail or phone about this? Thanks in advanced

Just received my $10 coupon from SSFIV(ordered Saturday), and used it on this. Looking forward to awesome gaming =)

Ordered last night using new15 and got the order confirmation, but when I looked online this morning.......f#$%in' canceled.

I've never been able to get an order through on the GS website...I'm giving up and going straight Amazon from now on.

Got my PS3 hooked up last night and only had about 15 minutes with this game, but I love it. Love the retro music and how it instantly brings back those Zelda memories. Quite possibly the greatest game ever, with the nostalgia behind it.

Good to read the praise. I've been messing around in this game just exploring the world. You can accumulate quite a bit of dough doing this.

i ordered yesterday for the 30 went through says shipped can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to get the 10 dollar code email to you?

i ordered yesterday for the 30 went through says shipped can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to get the 10 dollar code email to you?

Hmm, I ordered yesterday too, and it's shipped too. No code yet. I ordered SSFIV on Saturday, and received my code yesterday, which was aprox, 3 days, hopefully it's the same.

Anyways, seems like this deal is dead now, and it's back to normal price and no bonus code.

bread's done
Back