3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
is the saver code still working I bought one like 3 days ago and it did but I was trying yesterday and today and its not working even if that's the only code I use

[quote name='BobTheGamer']This looks good, but I almost never shop at Gamestop; Amazon's always cheaper. Still, now I have a price point to shoot for later ($22). If 3DDGH ever gets that low, I'll know when it's time to buy.[/QUOTE]
Always? Obviously not. Most of the time, yes.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Did they still get the order? Because I placed one awhile back and it's not showing up either.

I shoulda just left my previous order, but I cancelled it because I'm indecisive.[/QUOTE]

I just got it like 45 minutes ago on my order history. Same here im indecisive haha. I canceled my first order and this is my 2nd one. I had some coupon conflicts but its all good now.

After having so much trouble placing my order last night using my $10 coupon, I was able to get it to work correctly today. And it's backordered.

MjC

Folks on SD are saying that NEW15 works on this to take it down to $25.xx. Not sure if you can use your $10 things on it. Just thought I share it with the lot of you GS peeps.

[quote name='Dakinggamer']My order was cancelled very disappointing..:cry:[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Now its backordered. I'm done with gamestop.com. Between stuff like this to the "box and manual guarantee" not being honored, I'm going to stick to gamefly.

Well that's lame, I had problems with my legitimately earned $10 credit going through last night, and tonight I learn it's backordered and people's orders are just being canceled. How noble. Lame.

Anyways...maybe it'll work another time or on an even better deal.

[quote name='poison_SHADOW']Finally got my email confirmation.

Do any fellow Ohioans know how long SAVER shipping usually takes?[/QUOTE]
Once they confirm that the game has shipped and give you a tracking number it usually takes 1-2 days (in my experience).

I ordered mine yesterday, got my order confirmation email, but my order has been stuck in a Verifying status ever since. Does anyone know what that means?

Mine was backordered, but now its shipped and I got my next $10 coupon (I used one when ordering this, so I'm just keeping it going...).

Lately I've had no problems with GS and the free shipping has been much faster than Amazon (of course, YMMV).

I may take my $10 coupons and buy some $20 games with them (since they don't stack). You can stack SAVER to get the free ship, and Edge still works on used...plus I'm using my credit from trading in at the store. All in all working out nice.

Cannot get the SAVER and NEW15 coupons to work, says its still backordered but I thought those coupons would still work. I guess I won't buy it.

[quote name='jgressley']Once they confirm that the game has shipped and give you a tracking number it usually takes 1-2 days (in my experience).[/QUOTE]

Really? Huh. Much better than I thought. Thanks for the reply, man.

this is an odd question but I still have my 20 credit from buying SMG2 and I don't even know how to use it. amazon.com makes it simple because they add it to your next purchase.

[quote name='Bluejuan85']this is an odd question but I still have my 20 credit from buying SMG2 and I don't even know how to use it. amazon.com makes it simple because they add it to your next purchase.[/QUOTE]

When you add items to cart there should be a field to enter Promotional Code & Edge Cards to get discounts. You can enter code here which was sent from GameStop in an email. I hope this helps :)

[quote name='poison_SHADOW']Finally got my email confirmation.

Do any fellow Ohioans know how long SAVER shipping usually takes?[/QUOTE]

3-5 business days for me typically.

I just got charged today and order 3 days ago. My status is still in backorder though, is this normal?

[quote name='haru3173']I just got charged today and order 3 days ago. My status is still in backorder though, is this normal?[/QUOTE]
That means your order shipped. The website is slow to update. I didn't get my shipping notice for this one until 2 hours after I had the game in hand.

I really wish the website would work, it hasn't worked for me in the past 2 days, what is going on? If they are in stock again I want to buy it but I can't access the website.

I've got mine today too but I ordered a long time ago when it first showed as backorder but allowed the order to go through. I'm still waiting for about 3 or 4 coupon codes to show up though. All my qualifying orders have shipped (some I've waited for as long as a week or so since the order shipped and I've the games already).

Is this normal? I emailed GS and was told that due to high demand for the codes, they will take more time than usual to be sent out.

[quote name='estofan']I've got mine today too but I ordered a long time ago when it first showed as backorder but allowed the order to go through. I'm still waiting for about 3 or 4 coupon codes to show up though. All my qualifying orders have shipped (some I've waited for as long as a week or so since the order shipped and I've the games already).

Is this normal? I emailed GS and was told that due to high demand for the codes, they will take more time than usual to be sent out.[/QUOTE]

did you get more then one in the same email but not notice? it my last email had 2 codes in it.

Any clue when this deal is going to end? I just ordered SSFIV, and gotta wait for the $10 code to come so I can use it on this.

This game is so amazing; knew it would drop and still had to pre-order. Don't regret one bit. ~$20 is a steal!

my 20 dollar coupon from Mario is not working. :(, It shows up during code entry, but it dose not take any money off at the checkout screen. I have tried with and without other codes

bread's done
Back