$5 off any video games $20+ on eBay [Expires: 3/16/14]

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
CPNGAMES

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items, including any items in the Video Games or Video Game Consoles categories. Subtotal must be equal to or greater than $20 for coupon to qualify.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the Coupon expiration date on 3/16.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon discount amount, while supplies last. Restrictions and/or exclusions will be designated in each Coupon offer. Only registered eBay members paying with PayPal can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the actual discount amount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

SO by subtotal only I'm assuming this wouldnt work on an item that is less than 20$ but becomes 20$ with shipping costs, correct?

Thanks OP! Was able to snag a copy of Arkham Origins for less than $20! If someone knows a better deal lemme kno before my card is charged, lol

what's a good sale price on Vita memory cards?

after coupon u can get one for $30 for a 16 gb,

I'm wondering if I should get that or just wait for it to go on sale, and use the coupon to pick up that Dragonropa game instead

what's a good sale price on Vita memory cards?

after coupon u can get one for $30 for a 16 gb,

I'm wondering if I should get that or just wait for it to go on sale, and use the coupon to pick up that Dragonropa game instead
i recall the sale price for the 16gb being $20, youd just have to catch on of those sales.

i recall the sale price for the 16gb being $20, youd just have to catch on of those sales.
coooool then I'll hold off on it!!

I dont need the card lol, all it is is a gateway for me to spend more money on games I dont even have time to play =P

I jus wanna see my vita with Tactics Ogre, FFT, and Phantom Brave on it so I can look at it and admire lol

You shut your whore mouth! ;_;
I don't get it. Are you upset that Yaku 5 is not coming to the US? Not my decision. It's how it is. It's a shame that Sega is not bringing the series here anymore. Ishin just came out in Japan on the PS4, but at least it's region free. Sega says it's expensive to localize these games. The Yakuza games are awesome, it's like Shenmue was. But not enough gamers support the series and the media reviews making fun of the Yakuza 2 dub did not help at all. So this is what happens, we get screwed out of a great series here in the US. And the worst part is that the Yakuza franchise is the best of all the Japanese game series! I'm with you.

Used it on InFAMOUS Second Son LE since I don't know want other games to use it on.... how is this seller able to break street date providing March 15 is really when I'll receive it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-SEALED-inFAMOUS-SECOND-SON-LIMITED-EDITION-PS4-SONY-PLAYSTATION-4-USA-/321347223876?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4ad1c98144
A lot of time sellers / retailers / etc. get games and systems well ahead of street dates. While they are not suppose to sell or ship early (amazon ships the day before street dates so you get it ON street date,) there is nothing preventing the seller from shipping early.

Game publishers, distributors and warehouses can choose to cut those resellers off from future deliveries if they wish, but from my own past experiences, that is only loosely enforced unless there is a gross and knowing breaking of the street date, or if it happens multiple times after multiple warnings.

Used it on InFAMOUS Second Son LE since I don't know want other games to use it on.... how is this seller able to break street date providing March 15 is really when I'll receive it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-SEALED-inFAMOUS-SECOND-SON-LIMITED-EDITION-PS4-SONY-PLAYSTATION-4-USA-/321347223876?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4ad1c98144
I was the third person to purchase a copy out of the 149 sales total. I wouldn't imagine he has that many copies. He already sent mine out 2 days ago but have yet to receive it.

So I picked up some old Castlevanias I was missing. 

God bless you Castlevania, you never keep your value.

Picked up a sealed copy of Dark Souls 1 LE on PS3... 66 bucks after the coupon. I'm okay with that!

Can you use the coupon more than once?

This doesn't seem to work on accessories, unfortunately. It wouldn't apply to a vita memory card even though its under the video games category.

Great deal! Just purchased Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for just $24.99 with the coupon and a gift certificate I had.

So all in all after using my account, wife's acct and my old one from college, I was able to pick up Batman: AO, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Luigi's Mansion for less than $55 total...Not bad, Django. Not bad at all...

Obama-Face.jpg

Used it on a copy of Ginga Force for $58.98. By far the cheapest I've seen it for. Now the waiting game begins as it gets shipped on a slow boat from Japan.

Thank you ,Just bought "Last of Us" for $19.99 by entering code ,taken $5 off original price via PayPal. its that simple 

Kept getting beaten on bids for ACIV, so I gave up and grabbed a sealed copy of Dark Arisen for just under $20 with free shipping. Didn't want the code to run out before I found something worth getting.

Seeing as this was actually a Titanfall promo, the order limit is now $50 instead of $20. Might want to change the title, OP. Guessing it was a glitch.

Here's the link to that: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titanfall-Microsoft-Xbox-ONE-Video-Game-Brand-New-Sealed-/371017922135?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item5662643657
what made you think it's an exclusive promo for titanfall and this seller? This seller just added the coupon code on his photo to get more buyers. any seller can do it. see OP's eBay link. Nothing's changed about $20 minimum.

I see lots of disc only of Dark souls 2 for 360 with the redbox sticker around $33-$40 on ebay, most likely stolen LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed Redbox even bothers to rent games anymore. You think about it, at $2 a rental, even if they got the games for $40 or something, that would take 20 days of rentals to break even per disc, without counting maintenance and loss. And the theft in the area I'm in has gotten so bad that I've given up even trying to get a game from them. (3 rentals in a row were copies. And each time that happens I'm stuck on the phone for 10-15 minutes).

Last time I had any luck was by renting at midnight the day it was released so no one even had a chance to steal it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed Redbox even bothers to rent games anymore. You think about it, at $2 a rental, even if they got the games for $40 or something, that would take 20 days of rentals to break even per disc, without counting maintenance and loss. And the theft in the area I'm in has gotten so bad that I've given up even trying to get a game from them. (3 rentals in a row were copies. And each time that happens I'm stuck on the phone for 10-15 minutes).

Last time I had any luck was by renting at midnight the day it was released so no one even had a chance to steal it yet.
The prices that they pay for the discs isn't anywhere near that high. Also, if a game remains unstolen as it's intended to, it's supposed to be rented to people for months on end, so it's fairly easy to see profit. Additionally, it's pretty easy for them to find out who stole the games, considering that a credit card is required. They just have to look at the person who rented it before they received the complaint. I don't know how hard they pursue those things, though, so I don't know what they're doing to go after people, or if they're even bothering.

I know the T&C states the coupon works on $20+ games. Has anyone confirmed without a doubt $19.99 games do not count?

The prices that they pay for the discs isn't anywhere near that high. Also, if a game remains unstolen as it's intended to, it's supposed to be rented to people for months on end, so it's fairly easy to see profit. Additionally, it's pretty easy for them to find out who stole the games, considering that a credit card is required. They just have to look at the person who rented it before they received the complaint. I don't know how hard they pursue those things, though, so I don't know what they're doing to go after people, or if they're even bothering.
The last person who rented the game before it was reported as stolen most likely gets a $50 charge to their credit card.

what made you think it's an exclusive promo for titanfall and this seller? This seller just added the coupon code on his photo to get more buyers. any seller can do it. see OP's eBay link. Nothing's changed about $20 minimum.
It wasn't working for me earlier unless I went over $50, and now it's working. Sorry about that guys.

bread's done
Back