$5 off any video games $20+ on eBay [Expires: 3/16/14]

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
CPNGAMES

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items, including any items in the Video Games or Video Game Consoles categories. Subtotal must be equal to or greater than $20 for coupon to qualify.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the Coupon expiration date on 3/16.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon discount amount, while supplies last. Restrictions and/or exclusions will be designated in each Coupon offer. Only registered eBay members paying with PayPal can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the actual discount amount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Thanks op, use the code for a copy of budokai tenkenchi for 3 the wii for 19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Fallout new Vegas ultimate edition new for 16.00 free shipping last night. I know its a headache of a game but I like it and want the plat. Just bought a PS3 again and it feels good to shop classics.

thanks OP!!

weird coupon i though total was to be 20 before shipping

i grabbed    14 buck game with  4 buck shipping

then grabbed a  1.49  burger king coupon with  70 cent shipping or so  to push it to 20.21

allowed the coupon to stack  so got the games and the  coupons for  15

3    3ds games and  2 stacks of burger king coupons for 15 was a nice grab 

Won an auction for a video game lot, went to use the coupon and it didn't work because the seller miscategorized the item, damn.

I used the coupon to pick up Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for PS3 with a Buy it Now. It was $20 with free shipping, but the coupon brought it down to only $15 with free shipping.

Won an auction for a video game lot, went to use the coupon and it didn't work because the seller miscategorized the item, damn.
What category was the listing under? I'm watching a listing that is under wholesale lots but then it says games do idk

Also, do buy it now listings qualify for this promo?

Thanks OP, picked up Ocarina of Time 3D for $20 w/ coupon.

One question, why when I go to my Payapl account it says they deducted me $25 instead of the $20 I spent?

Is it possible to add a 'buy it now' item to your cart ( not using buy it now but by using 'add to cart' ) then proceeding to checkout to see if the coupon applies, without committing to buy the item? I just wanted to make sure if it will work or not.

Thanks OP, picked up Ocarina of Time 3D for $20 w/ coupon.

One question, why when I go to my Payapl account it says they deducted me $25 instead of the $20 I spent?
Check to see where they pulled the funds from. It may say $20.00 from xxxxx credit card and $5.00 ebay coupon = $25.00 total, or something similar.

Thanks op, I picked up a new copy of rayman legends for the PS4. After coupon it was total $32.49 shipping and all. 

I have Fifa and Battlefield.  I don't think I need another sports game like NBA 2k.  Typically one sports game is enough for me.  Really one game is enough for me but I just got the console so I want to get some games for it.

Knack seemed pretty cool.  Rayman Legends looks cool thought too.  Might consider getting one of them.  Then again Lego Marvel is probably a game I'd like better than both of them.

Wait a second.

Does the $20 include the postage costs? So if I buy something that's $15 with $5 shipping, will that work? Or is it before shipping costs?

After waiting for the eshop version to go on sale for the last few weeks, I snagged a copy of Monster Hunter 3 ultimate for $24.99 with this code.

Okay so this doesn't make sense to me... Just bid on an auction, I apparently lost...

"Hi Romeo -

You bid $13.00. The auction just ended at $13.00."

So if I bid $13, and the winning bid was $13, how was I not the winner?

Okay so this doesn't make sense to me... Just bid on an auction, I apparently lost...

"Hi Romeo -

You bid $13.00. The auction just ended at $13.00."

So if I bid $13, and the winning bid was $13, how was I not the winner?
because earlier bids have priority.

I tried to use the coupon a second time in my cart it showed the $5.00 off right after I entered it, then after I checked out I checked my Paypal and I was charged the full amount. Drat, worth a try

Think I am going to have to give up on this. Was trying to replace a copy of GTA V PS3 that I traded, but just lost the last one I was bidding on (winner got a good deal if they know about this coupon), some of the others I saw went way too high.

Snagged Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (GTA 3 and Vice City) for Xbox as well as Lost Odyssey for 360 for 25.53 shipped.

Thanks a bunch OP, just got it in under the wire...

Bleh, I couldn't find anything else last night, so I just got the new copy of SC: Blacklist :)ps3:) for $15.49 that I mentioned earlier. Thanks again, OP.

This is just a venting post.  I tried to use this code and had a problem.  I won't even argue user error couldn't have been a possibility.  I got in touch with eBay over it, though, and the customer service rep told me my account would be credited $5 to make up for this.  This was despite her continuing to tell me that eBay only sends codes to specific accounts and you can't find a code outside eBay to use on eBay, etc.  This was last Friday and I still haven't seen the credit.  I've since called them again and had another rep tell me that what I'm describing isn't possible (though I shared the link from this thread with both reps who "helped" me).  This second guy said he'd send a message to the first CSR and she'd be in touch about it.  You'd think the folks getting paid by eBay would be more reliable than the folks who just use it.

Just received the package for the "Like new" LoZ Spirit tracks I ordered with this, everything except for a inventory label on both sides of the case is like new.......

Oh yeah, except there is no fucking game.

Just received the package for the "Like new" LoZ Spirit tracks I ordered with this, everything except for a inventory label on both sides of the case is like new.......

Oh, eBay! You never cease to amaze me. I purchased Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and received a Barbie Wii disc. Contacted the seller, got a "whoops" via message and nothing following. I've since opened a case about it and have YET to hear back from the seller. The guy has 252 feedback, all positive too!

Just my fucking luck.

Oh, eBay! You never cease to amaze me. I purchased Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and received a Barbie Wii disc. Contacted the seller, got a "whoops" via message and nothing following. I've since opened a case about it and have YET to hear back from the seller. The guy has 252 feedback, all positive too!

Just my fucking luck.
I've very strict about this shit. This guy will get many messages and I will be in contact with ebay directly several times until I am satisfied. There is no way in hell I'm paying to ship the empty case back to him either, the way I see it, why do I want to get completely shafted on a sale and then LOOSE money in shipping the product back? I opened a case and sent him a message telling him that the game wasn't in the case and I want him to send me the game if he has it, if he does have it I'm requesting expedited shipping on it too.

Take a deep breath. Everyone relax. eBay always sides with the buyer.

The worst that can happen is you get your money back.

Take a deep breath. Everyone relax. eBay always sides with the buyer.

The worst that can happen is you get your money back.
Which is something that can be worry-some as well. For example, I sold a 3 movie lot and I KNOW I shipped it out to the right address on ebay a couple weeks ago and he just messaged me and told me he did not receive the package. I think it was one of the ones I had my girlfriend take to ship for me and idk if she has the receipt with the PID

So I just received a full refund with no specific mention to send the empty case back, maybe I can get a loose cart for cheaper.

Dang, I JUST saw this thread.

Sorry for thinking this is humorous, but it went from "Page 1: yay eBay! $5 off!" to (currently) "Page 7:  Eff the effing sellers of  effing eBay."  :rofl:

@jw1023: pretty much how every deal begins and ends. Initial jubilation followed by damnation from those who missed out or had sour experiences. The inevitability of the CAG experience.

Well let me chime in on this site. I'm not venting or anything but I ordered a new copy of Bravely Default on Sunday and it arrived yesterday as described. Worked out well!

Guy lives a half hour away and needs 3 business days to send the game. >_> If its not here today I'm giving him bad feedback. I need my portable Muramasa fix.

Ordered and paid sunday. Guy shipped late monday lives in new York. I'm in jersey package still in new York lol. Gotta love the postal service. Took 2 days to get into transit. Estimated delivery was today hope to get it by Saturday!

Game was supposed to be brand new. It came opened with a large portion of the case cracked. Love eBay sellers.

I'm still trying to get my credit from eBay.  The last CSR I spoke with was still insisting this code could only come from a message sent to an individual for use on that party's one account.  How can you convince one of these people this code was successfully used by multiple individuals?  Where did it originally come from anyway?

Game was supposed to be brand new. It came opened with a large portion of the case cracked. Love eBay sellers.
Same thing happened to me, besides the case cracked. It just arrived today, took over a week to get here but I blame USPS.

They listed it as Brand New and then the game comes opened and out of the plastic with 2 different stickers on the case. Pretty pissed about that.

I opened a case against them asking for a $5 refund. I don't really want to send the game back.

I'm still trying to get my credit from eBay. The last CSR I spoke with was still insisting this code could only come from a message sent to an individual for use on that party's one account. How can you convince one of these people this code was successfully used by multiple individuals? Where did it originally come from anyway?
I think the code was $5 off $50 but worked for anything over $20, unless you're over $50 it might be hard to get them to credit you

bread's done
Back