*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Nothing. I bet they were expecting it to be flooded right away, and decided to hold off for like an hour or two originally... So... Ready for that all nighter, Spidamatrix? :D

[quote name='Vulgarism']Nothing. I bet they were expecting it to be flooded right away, and decided to hold off for like an hour or two originally... So... Ready for that all nighter, Spidamatrix? :D[/QUOTE]

YEP! Lol just got my live back up so I have plenty to occupy me tonight...now only if I had a copy of Madden.

Gonna give it a few minutes then I'll just try my luck tomorrow/later today. Just got my points for logging in though.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']maybe a little off topic, but fight night round 4 for 15 points?

surely that's a mistake and they mean fnr3?[/QUOTE]
That's what i was thinking, but shhhhhh!

They took all the copies people returned to GS:)

On that note, good hunting everybody, I'm barely awake right now so I'll take my chances tomorrow afternoon/night.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']maybe a little off topic, but fight night round 4 for 15 points?

surely that's a mistake and they mean fnr3?[/QUOTE]

I hope not, that's what I'm going for. *cough* ebay *cough*.

It says on their Facebook page that they will be replenishing supplies throughout the day to give everyone a "fair chance"

this was from the ceo on facebook...
Kathy Jassy Savitt
OK---everyone stay calm. We are getting SLAMMED with traffic from our amazing customers. We anticipated this which is why we have 8 servers going and yet---we're still scaling higher. We're also doing the prize restock in four waves to a...llow less madness throughout the evening and day. I'll be in touch. Talk to me.

The prizes are not posted YET. Hang in there. Won't be up for a few hours. But then, we'll post four times over the next 20 hours.

-Kathy on facebook

Hmm, I don't know what to do. I usually go to bed at 3 but I'm gonna guess they won't be up by then.

Go to bed now and set clock to 4:30 maybe?

I'm so paranoid at missing out that I have ReloadEvery enabled on the lockerz tab and roboform set to enter shipping info, lol. It's also a good thing that summer ruined my sleeping pattern. Been going to sleep at like 6 for weeks. I'm guessing the first batch will be between 4-9am EST.

guys this is the ceo from facebook...
Kathy HINT: WE HAVE NOT POSTED ANY PRIZES YET. THINK BREAKFAST E.S.T. TOMORROW (DEPENDING ON YOUR BREAKFAST TIME :).

[quote name='The0ne']It's also a good thing that summer ruined my sleeping pattern. Been going to sleep at like 6 for weeks. I'm guessing the first batch will be between 4-9am EST.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

1-6 AM PST, I'll probably be up 'till 1 or 2 AM PST, let's see what happens. =D

bread's done
Back