*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

thanks for contacting Lockerz. There is no limit on the number of household that may join Lockerz. We encourage everyone in your household to set up their own Lockerz account, invite friends, earn PTZ, and redeem those PTZ for great prizes.

Thanks again for your interest in Lockerz.

The Lockerz team is currently painstakingly entering all the prizes into the system. We are only minutes away from going live. Again, thank you for your patience.

[quote name='redkiller910']Can I get an invite?

Please! And thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Send a PM to the person at the top of the list on the first page, to keep it fair! Thanks! :D

"The Lockerz team is currently painstakingly entering all the prizes into the system. We are only minutes away. Thank you for your patience."

Don't think you missed it, if you click on the vespa camera or apple tv it says page does not exist, which I assume means it hasn't gone live yet.

[quote name='mwc547']Don't think you missed it, if you click on the vespa camera or apple tv it says page does not exist, which I assume means it hasn't gone live yet.[/QUOTE]

I see neither on the prize list...

[quote name='Brian9824']Woot prizes came up and i used my 24,000 points to snag em all. Sorry everyone better luck next time.[/QUOTE]

:( That's not fair at all! I hope all the prizes get lost in the mail!!!

so whats everyone gonna get? all I got is 77 points. Might just get mario tennis and some of the 15 point x360 games. The prize selection seems kinda limited.....

I don't think this conga is going to catch on maybe this thread should just be a informational thread about the site discussing what we already have been talking about for a couple of days.

maybe by minutes they mean 1 PM EST. I mean, these guys always have trouble with invites going out, why should I think they will have prizes up relatively soon?

[quote name='help1']maybe by minutes they mean 1 PM EST. I mean, these guys always have trouble with invites going out, why should I think they will have prizes up relatively soon?[/QUOTE]

It's only been 37 minutes since they said they were minutes away. Still 23 left. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back