*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Prizes are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
borat-mankini.jpg

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spaceball.gif

[quote name='smellhasreturned']breakfast is 8 or 9 AM imo[/QUOTE]

I was thinking 6 hour intervals which would put it at 6 AM EST.

Anyone else having a ptz glitch? I should have earned only 4 ptz from login+daily this morning but earned about 24 instead because I earned more ptz when I navigate the website. It wasn't intentional btw, happened when I logged in.

I have one of the games on refresh atm and I get this:

SCALR: No app instances configured

But when I go to another item, it has the regular info about the item. Weird.

[quote name='JocularMango']I was thinking 6 hour intervals which would put it at 6 AM EST.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's 4 times over 20 hours following the first restock.

[quote name='evanft']Well, it's 4 times over 20 hours following the first restock.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh, so if it were to be evenly distributed over those 20 hours it would be at these times Eastern right?

5:00 AM Eastern
10:00 AM Eastern
3:00 PM Eastern
8 PM Easterm

Try in another hour or so. If the guy a few posts above is right, they are gonna divide up the hours evenly. CEO of Lockerz said breakfast time. I don't think people eat breakfast at 4am.

[quote name='meatwad3000']hmm I was just refreshing the prize page and it prompted me to log in and now I can't even log into the website o_O.[/QUOTE]

Did the same for me but I'm back in. I think it logs you out due to inactivity and because the site is having problems due to traffic, it stops you from logging in.

Still nothing stocked... I was assuming they'd start at 8, maybe 9. Hopefully that's right so I can get something before passing out.

[quote name='missyts1']Still nothing stocked... I was assuming they'd start at 8, maybe 9. Hopefully that's right so I can get something before passing out.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I am sooooooooooo tired. If it doesn't work by 8, I may just pass out.

I woke up at about 6:30, and kinda glad to see nothing's been put up yet, but I feel terrible for you guys who have been waiting all morning... Maybe, just go lay down for 20 minutes or so... You won't miss... Anything :D

I promise...

[quote name='Vulgarism']I woke up at about 6:30, and kinda glad to see nothing's been put up yet, but I feel terrible for you guys who have been waiting all morning... Maybe, just go lay down for 20 minutes or so... You won't miss... Anything :D

I promise...[/QUOTE]
There are thousands of ways of killing a man. I know half of them ;D

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']There are thousands of ways of killing a man. I know half of them ;D[/QUOTE]

Woahhhh! Maybe it's better to push through :D

8:04 eastern and STILL NOTHING. Maybe It's cause I'm not eating breakfast... Anybody having toast right now and purchasing prizes?

Hey guys i think i found out what time the prizes are gonna be here! Look at the love hate iphone skin and look at the time on the example picture of the iphone!!!!! Pretty convincing huh?!?!?!?!?!?

[quote name='Vulgarism']And the world's biggest social experiment goes off without a hitch...[/QUOTE]

That would suck if we were all guinea pigs.

[quote name='sjconway87']That would suck if we were all guinea pigs.[/QUOTE]

Promise free things for not much effort, who wouldn't take it... I would HATE if that happened, but it is a possibility....

this guy on facebook posted this, lets hope its not true!

Philip O's
Rionna Quinne
Just emailed support. Apparently prizes won't be up for another 4 hours :(

[quote name='Vulgarism']Promise free things for not much effort, who wouldn't take it... I would HATE if that happened, but it is a possibility....[/QUOTE]
Possibility they will be hunted down like guinea pigs

[quote name='deddie123']this guy on facebook posted this, lets hope its
Just emailed support. Apparently prizes won't be up for another 4 hours [/QUOTE]

It kind of makes sense though. The message they posted yesterday that announce new prizes was at 1 pm EST, and in four hour it will be 1pm. I just hoped that wasn't the case because I will not be near a computer all day.

[quote name='deddie123']this guy on facebook posted this, lets hope its not true!

Philip O's
Rionna Quinne
Just emailed support. Apparently prizes won't be up for another 4 hours :([/QUOTE]
Oh great I woke up early w/o much sleep for no reason then! What happened to breakfast :(.

[quote name='rakaminkol']Oh great I woke up early w/o much sleep for no reason then! What happened to breakfast :(.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. If breakfast to them is 1pm, then screw these people for jerking us around.

bread's done
Back