A list

I'll take some pics for you of it. I haven't ever put a lot of time into playing it. The only thing I think anyone would dislike is the touch. It's got the normal wear of using the stylus on it, but I'll still take some pics of it for you.

CML for
iconxbox360.gif
Blue Dragon (used once)
iconxbox360.gif
1 sealed copies of Kameo: Elements of Power (Platinum hits Edition)
or wireless controllor
or PayPal?
pm me or post in my thread please.

Um, I didn't see anything. Would you offer paypal for any of those?

I'm thinking around $25 shipped for both
iconxbox360.gif
Blue Dragon (used once)
iconxbox360.gif
1 sealed copies of Kameo: Elements of Power (Platinum hits Edition)

50 and i already have forza and marvel picked it up yesterday. and idk nothing really interests me in your 360 list. unless you have other games just let me know

Interested in Fable 2 sealed, but as my own trade topic says, I'm a little low on cash so I probably can't make the amazing offer you want. I do, however, have Jericho sealed, if you're interested. I can put paypal towards the difference, if you'd like. Lemme know.

Thanks for the bump Adriley - didn't really see anything that caught my eye on your list and I'm looking for $40 shipped on Tetris.

Sorry, didn't see anything on your list for the Mortal Kombat games. I'm unsure as to if they are backward compatible but they are complete and the cases are in good condition and all 4 discs show light signs of use. I could do $25 shipped for all 4 by Paypal if you are interested.

Didn't see anything on your list, but I might be interested in paypal. My Burnout is in great condition with manual case and all. I currently have 1500 goozex points so enough for any one game. LMK

No man, no news on the phone yet. I'm going to assume I'm safe in a few days... go ahead and give the offer to someone else if they can do it now, they deserve it more, hah.

just give me a ballpark idea of what you're wanting. I did a search and only found 120gb which are the 6th generations for $170 so yours would have to be closer to $90? Don't know.

bread's done
Back