A list

I think we can work something out for both my Minna no Curling and Staffi 4 games. I'm definitely interested in GTA Chinatown, for one. Will think about it and get back to you again soon.

Bump.

Not really interested in a any DS games right now. Looking to see what paypal offers I get for it right now.

heyyy buddy, i appreciate the bump, however I have not found another disc yet! I may go to a gamestop soon and get the reg version just to have the game disc for the collect. ed.

i would like to trade for TWEWY, however I broke down and bought it the other day! sorry about that

but i will keep in touch, free bump for a good guy!

EDIT: sorrrry Just saw you have Fire Emblem, and I would love to work out a deal for that! (IDK if its for reference or for trade) but pm me if you would like to compose a deal!

Didn't see anything interesting other than Fable II, which I don't mind you getting rid of. Still heard nothing from the guy about that phone. Have a feeling it might be a scammer just waiting for the last day possible to file a claim, sadly. That's gonna suck. Anyways, sorry.

The only thing I saw I may be interested in was the ipod. Thanks for looking. Not sure of what the Ds's are worth, make me a fair offer and I will consider it. The originaly DS has a brand new black housing installed, no scratches anywhere. I will also include a brand new r4ds and memory card if you want.

Thx for your PM. I checked your list & didn't see anything. I'm not much of a handheld player these days. If I play games it will be on my PS3, so I'm always intersted in PS3 games & guides.

I know its a longshot but cml for your ipod 60 gig. if we can work something out for it i can throw the stuff to trade for that in with your guides. Thanks!

[quote name='shhximxhiding']The only thing I saw I may be interested in was the ipod. Thanks for looking. Not sure of what the Ds's are worth, make me a fair offer and I will consider it. The originaly DS has a brand new black housing installed, no scratches anywhere. I will also include a brand new r4ds and memory card if you want.[/quote]

isnt it against ToS to trade flash carts?

hmmm, i was looking for a about $15 each for pokemon leaf green and emerald. $17 for pearl sounds right to me. its negotiable, let me know what you think

bread's done
Back