A list

$4 paypal a card or all 5 I have for $16. If you want them shipped physcially to you its $20 for all- otherwise I just pm the codes.

Hi! To answer your question, shipping would be $2, so that'd be a total of $17 for Pokemon Ranger 2 + shipping. The game is, of course, complete with box, box art, and instructions. It's in pretty good shape--before I owned it, it was new on the store shelf at Toys R Us, and only my spouse and I have played it (yeah, adults playing pokemon!)

Can't say I'm really interested in anything on your list, but if you're still interested, I do accept Paypal. Please let me know if you want it or not. :]

Bump.

CML for these:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Mario Kart DS
The World Ends With You-Sealed
Phoenix Wright
Pokemon Trozei

PICK all are complete
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
TWEWY

Phoenix wright is pending in
Pokemon trozei is pending in and wont be up for trade as im trying to collect them all

Please help a cag out

bump
Hey guys, got some funnies today.
Got Extras.Comment.Laugh.
:lol::bouncy::lol::lol:

Only In Movies!!! Part 1

1. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
  2. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
  3. A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of RFK Stadium.
  4. Action heroes never face charges for manslaughter or criminal damage despite laying entire cities to waste.
  5. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
  6. All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets which reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.
  7. All telephone numbers in America begin with the digits 555.
  8. All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French Bread.
  9. An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight year old child.
  10. Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.
  11. Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds. Unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
  12. Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.
  13. Creepy music coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.
  14. Dogs always know who's bad and will naturally bark at them.
  15. During all police investigations it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.
  16. During a very emotional confrontation, instead of facing the person you are speaking to, it is customary to stand behind them and talk to their back.
  17. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
  18. Everyone knows the words to every song you want to sing and will sing along with you. They can even carry the solo part so that they can sing the song back to you, even if they have never heard the song until you sang half of it.
  19. Guns are like disposable razors. If you run out of bullets, just throw the gun away. You can always find a new one laying around the next time you need one.
  20. If you need to reload your gun, you will always have more ammunition -- even if you haven't been carrying any before now.
  21. Having a job of any kind will make all fathers forget their son's eighth birthday.
  22. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
  23. If your town is threatened by an imminent natural disaster or killer beast, the mayor's first concern will be the tourist trade or his forthcoming art exhibition.
  24. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
  25. If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St. Patrick's Day parade at any time of the year.

Nothing On The Screen
This has got to be one of the funniest things in a long time. I think this guy should have been Promoted, not fired. This is a true story from the Word Perfect Helpline, which was transcribed from a recording monitoring the customer care department. Needless to say the Help Desk employee was fired; however, he/she is currently suing the Word Perfect organization for "Termination without Cause".
Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee. (Now I know why they record these conversations!):
Operator: "Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?"
Caller: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."
Operator: "What sort of trouble??"
Caller: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."
Operator: "Went away?"
Caller: "They disappeared."
Operator: "Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?"
Caller: "Nothing."
Operator: "Nothing??"
Caller: "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
Operator: "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out??"
Caller: "How do I tell?"
Operator: "Can you see the C: prompt on the screen??"
Caller: "What's a sea-prompt?"
Operator: "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"
Caller: "There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't accept anything I type."
Operator: "Does your monitor have a power indicator??"
Caller: "What's a monitor?"
Operator: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on??"
Caller: "I don't know."
Operator: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that??"
Caller: "Yes, I think so."
Operator: "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall.
Caller: "Yes, it is."
Operator: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."
Caller: "Okay, here it is."
Operator: "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."
Caller: "I can't reach."
Operator: "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over??"
Caller: "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's because it's dark."
Operator: "Dark??"
Caller: "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window." .
Operator: "Well, turn on the office light then."
Caller: "I can't."
Operator: "No? Why not??"
Caller: "Because there's a power failure."
Operator: "A power.................................. .... A power failure? Aha, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in??"
Caller: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
Operator: "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
Caller: "Really? Is it that bad?"
Operator: "Yes, I'm afraid it is."
Caller: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"
Operator: "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer."
The Repairman, the Bulldog and The Parrot
Mrs. Davidson called a repairman to fix her dishwasher. "Since I have to work, I'll leave the key under the mat. You fix the dishwasher, leave the bill, and I'll mail you a check. Don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do not talk to my parrot!"
The repairman arrived at Mrs. Davidson's apartment and discovered the biggest, meanest, bulldog he'd ever seen, but, just as she said, the dog just laid on the carpet watching him fix the dishwasher.
Meanwhile the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant yelling, cursing, and name-calling.
Finally, the repairman could control himself no longer. "Shut up, you stupid damn bird!"
To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"
You're Next!
I always hated weddings because the elderly would come over and poke me saying "You're next.".
They stopped doing it when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Saskatchewan Police
Two men were driving through Saskatchewan when they got pulled over by an RCMP officer. The cop walked up and tapped on the window with his night-stick. The driver rolled down the window, and WHACK, the cop smacked him in the head with his night-stick.
"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.
"You're in Saskatchewan son," the cop answered. "When we pull you over in Saskatchewan , you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car."
"I'm sorry officer," the driver said, "I'm not from around here."
The cop runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean, and gives the guy his license back. The cop then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window, and WHACK, the cop smacks him on the head with the night-stick.
"What'd you do that for?" the passenger demands.
"Just making your wish come true," replied the cop.
"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.
"Because I know your type," the cop says, "two miles down the road, you're gonna turn to your buddy and say, 'I wish that asshole would've tried that shit with me!'"
More Human Stupidness
On Nytol sleep aid Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning keep out of children. (Or pets! What's for dinner?)
On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space?)
On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Really???)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (I'm glad they cleared that up...)
On a childs superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (That's right, destroy a universal childhood fantasy!)
In a Laundromat : Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
In an office: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.
On a Church Door : This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door. (This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance.)
Quicksand Warning : Quicksand. Any person passing this point will be drowned. By order of the District Council.
Seen during a Conference: For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care on the first floor.
Notice in a Field: The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free, but the bull charges.
On a Repair Shop Door : We can repair anything (Please knock hard on the door - the bell doesn't work)

Crazy Facts
Please note that some of the 'facts' below have been proven false myths. An example is the duck's echo which does not echo (but proved that it does).
  1. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
  2. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
  3. A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
  4. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
  5. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
  6. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
  7. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
  8. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
  9. Rats and horses can't vomit.
  10. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
  11. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
  12. If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
  13. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
  14. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
  15. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
  16. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
  17. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
  18. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
  19. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
  20. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
  21. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
  22. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
  23. Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
  24. A crocodile can't move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
  25. Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a special blend of cotton and linen. In 1932, when a shortage of cash occurred in Tenino, Washington, USA, notes were made out of wood for a brief period.
  26. The Grammy Awards were introduced to counter the threat of rock music. In the late 1950s, a group of record executives were alarmed by the explosive success of rock ‘n roll, considering it a threat to "quality" music.

Hope you enjoyed.
Don't forget to vote for me on the Cheapy Awards for CAG Blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hit me up with want you want to trade to get that wifi adapter
i only can spend a lil cash but i can do some games on my list to get it
pm me please
Sorry didn't see anything, other then that jam sessions (is it still pending in?). Maybe i could take pheonix wright JFA (I need to check to see if i already have it, my DS library is too large!) and some cash.

Will get back with you later today (at work right now :(! )

Good, but I really don't have any games for it. I have that star wars game, but I didn't really like it, and I borrowed my friend's Rune Factory, but I don't really play that. I'm waiting to get Zelda PH.

bread's done
Back