A list

If your still interested in VP, then I'm still interested in these:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Mario Kart DS
The World Ends With You
Kirby Canvas Curse

Interested in Prof. Layton and World Ends With You

I have the Darkness and can Saint's Row again if it makes a deal, if you're interested in any of my games on 360 they're all on my list. I'd love to work something out.

Cheers.
Matt

never found canvas curse/ must not have had that game. Have to think about the other but leaning towards no atm. Will keep it in my mind though and let you know if I want to trade.

one of the pokemon says cart only but you show both boxes. tempted but without knowing for sure sadly i wont bid

wow talk about a SNIPE.. went from 40 to 56.55 in around last second :)

bump..

yellow was packaged in with the GBC Special Edition so I'd like to keep them as a package together (still have the box to the GBC, sorry

Free bump and..

Got stuff! Woots! Ignore the PM I sent you, i realized that i did not properly empty out the shipper box and found all the contents after taking a second look (I am tired!).

Free bump and...

I have 2x BC Xbox games (Star wars battlefront, and Gotlieb Pinball Collection). Both are basically disc only, would let them both go for pretty much any trade or super cheap.

Also have two spare Wireless controllers. A pink one and a white one. Both official, mainly looking for paypal for those. However, my wife lost the battery cover of the pink one. But it has a play and charge kit rechargeable battery pack + cable in it right now (white color)...

I'll take justice for all, have wireless 360 headset, didn't like the way it fit my big head so used like twice, bought new. was going to say $28 shipped, how does the game +$12 paypal sound. Might be able to let go of a wireless controller, though I recommend just buying new off amazon for $30. Got a wired one I'd let go for $15. It hasn't hardly been used and is a gamestop controller.

bread's done
Back