A list

Ps2 is in excellent condition, never had any problems. Had it for about a year, but never play it as I have a PS3 also. I will include a sony controller and all the cables.

I apologize about the Lite, what I should have said is that I am not sure if I am ready to get rid of it yet. I have another one, but let my sister borrow it on a trip and am currently playing GTA on this one. I really would like to wait for her to get back in 2 weeks before I get rid of this one, but will part sooner if I get an offer I can not resist. I really was not trying to pull a bait and switch on you, just happened to see you were looking to trade for a slim PS2 and thought of the one I have that never gets used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm selling it (TE Stick) for $205 on here and another forum. I'm not too sure what it's worth but, most of the places are sold out and Amazon has it for $225 shipped. The price is somewhat negotiable though so let me know what you think.

I'm not really looking to spend money since I'm pretty much broke after buying that TE stick and a 360 arcade. I think I may have 70 once I cash my measly little check.

You talking about the 4gb Sandisk Pro Duo Ultra? It's intended to be used for the psp but, any device that can take a Duo Card would work.

CML for Play and charge kit
post in my thread please
Didn't see anything that tickled my fancy, let me know if you want to make a paypal offer though. Should be noted the Play n' Charge kit is the madcatz one.

Im gonna buy the arcade but i am intrested in your 360 stuff.
maybe we can work out something after i buy my 360
especially want the wireless adapter

Sounds good, hit me up when you get your arcade!

I'm only looking for cash/paypal. I don't want to seem ridiculous but I'm not really sure what I should ask for. I'm on gamestop.com and I see they are selling used wireless controllers for $40 a piece, and they sell (albeit new) wireless network adapters for $100. I've had that since x-mas this year so its still fairly new (my 360 got the red rings in february or march and i haven't touched it since then).

What would you say if I asked for $175 (shipped) for everything you mentioned?

Free bump!

I ended up getting Pokemon Platinum off Amazon with 10% off with the ECA and free 2-day shipping, grand total $31.50. That other guy paid about $31 shipped, so I don't feel too bad about losing it.

Hey adriley...

I accidently sent you my own personal copy of TWEWY...

Can I send you a sealed copy in exchange for my personal copy back?

hey bud if youre still interested, i have oblivion goty(maybe pending trade though) and Oblivion reg edition. I also have the gamecube with the cables now, s-video and power adapter!

and i highly fancy your mario kart ds! let me know :)

bread's done
Back