A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Keyblade I am telling your parents about this, and they will ground you again! :nottalking:[/quote]

Bleh, I haven't been grounded since the 10th grade. :oops:

[quote name='Rocko']I think I'm going to start Persona 3 soon so I know if I want P4 or not. :lol:[/quote]

It was what made me not hate JRPGs anymore. I didn't finish it but I enjoyed it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have no idea what that means. :oldman:[/quote]

Can I get infracted/silenced/banned for this?

If so:

weed.jpg

You are now hip again, plume.

[quote name='Chika']in means she's a nympho. the type that you and pixie enjoy.[/quote]

Chika, wtf!--- nevermind. Drink up, drink up.

[quote name='Maklershed']:drool:

It's been soooo long since I had some kb.[/quote]

Did you make a commitment or something? Why haven't you been hitting that shit?!

Speaking of which, I'm at Pixie's parent's house doing some laundry (long story) and I'm the only one there. As I'm changing the load over, I hear her little brother come in...

Spoilered, because it sounds like the start of a Lilboo story. Anyway, I smell it before he even enters the room. Pixie's folks have a new house up by where I work, and he has been doing some gardening. He said the plants are about three feet tall and showed me what he had cut. It wasn't dried yet, but it smelled powerful as hell, and he even commented that it was a "Man's [tomato]."

That's not even my thing, and I was impressed.

Hell, when he left the house, I could still smell it 10 minutes later....

[quote name='thekeybladewars']

Did you make a commitment or something? Why haven't you been hitting that shit?![/quote]

No, it just seems to have dried up in this area. Plus my friends don't smoke anymore.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']quiet you.

I'm drinking for you. And I'm drinking beyond what anyone on the earth can do. For I am from the moon.

Also, to answer your earlier question: All RB DLC works in RB2 automagically. RB1 songs, minus Paranoid, Enter Sandman, and 1 more I forget, transfer to the HD and work in RB2 for the $5 (400 points).[/quote]

Remember, I am an injun, so I can handle my firewater.

Thanks about the DLC info. I don't plan on xfering my RB1 disc songs, because I barely have any space left on the hard drive. The way I see it, if I want to play them, I'll pop RB1 in - but I'd like to be able to use my DLC in RB2.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I've never seen It's always sunny in philadelphia until now.... its really funny. I like it a lot.[/quote]That show is hella laughs. You should watch seasons 1-3 on hulu.com

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Remember, I am an injun, so I can handle my firewater.

Thanks about the DLC info. I don't plan on xfering my RB1 disc songs, because I barely have any space left on the hard drive. The way I see it, if I want to play them, I'll pop RB1 in - but I'd like to be able to use my DLC in RB2.[/QUOTE]

I thought Native American meant that you were easily manipulated by alcohol?

I'm pretty sure I'm right. :looks at history of USA: :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I'm surrounded by drunkards and potheads. What a classy place.[/quote]

If you've never done anything that wasn't classy, you are beginning to frighten me. Also, squarish-like. ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Speaking of which, I'm at Pixie's parent's house doing some laundry (long story) and I'm the only one there. As I'm changing the load over, I hear her little brother come in...

Spoilered, because it sounds like the start of a Lilboo story. Anyway, I smell it before he even enters the room. Pixie's folks have a new house up by where I work, and he has been doing some gardening. He said the plants are about three feet tall and showed me what he had cut. It wasn't dried yet, but it smelled powerful as hell, and he even commented that it was a "Man's [tomato]."

That's not even my thing, and I was impressed.

Hell, when he left the house, I could still smell it 10 minutes later....[/quote]

I'm surprised his parents don't smell it.

[quote name='Maklershed']No, it just seems to have dried up in this area. Plus my friends don't smoke anymore.[/quote]

I see. We have moments where it's dry around here, too, of course, and that's no fun especially when you're in the mood. Doing it everyday though is a bit of an overkill for me. I presume your friends must have families now or something or are maybe "too old for that stuff."

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Can I get infracted/silenced/banned for this?

If so:

weed.jpg

You are now hip again, plume.[/QUOTE]

That's a strange looking cannoli :whistle2:k

[quote name='Mojimbo']Moxio is the biggest square here. Dude doesn't even like music.[/quote]

He's either a joke account or an 80 year old Republican who just recently discovered the joy of tennis video games.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']"No music?!" - Serj Tankian (System of a Down)

:lol:[/QUOTE]
Rocko's the one who likes System of a Down.

Shit's hilarious.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Rocko's the one who likes System of a Down.

Shit's hilarious.[/quote]

Whhaaat? They aren't bad! I mean have you listened to their first album? Dude has some mad vocal skills. And I accept.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']

I'm surprised his parents don't smell it.

[/quote]

I'm sure they know. Hell, I've seen their mom light up from time to time.
Remember: Their mom is only 5 years older than me.

As long as he's not out causing problems, I guess...

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm serious, Liquid! You'd be impressed, I think.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

No matter what you're talking about, that will always be wrong.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm serious, Liquid! You'd be impressed, I think.[/QUOTE]
I got over my System of a Down phase sophmore year of HS. ;p

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn. A Blackhawk just strafed my house. I thought the skids were gonna take shingles off.[/quote]
That was just the recon, the rest will be there for you shortly.

JJ when did you say you got RB at GS? If its within 7 days you should be able to take it back for a refund/store credit...just make sure that you import the RB1 tracks first.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I got over my System of a Down phase sophmore year of HS. ;p[/quote]

Cheap shot. :booty:

[quote name='st0neface']Even eyebrow maintenance.[/quote]

Cheap shot. :shame:

Nah, it's been a couple of weeks, unfortunately. I bought it basically because i wasn't sure if i'd enjoy it long term or not. Was afraid the novelty might wear off fast. Figured it'd be better to blow the $20-$30 than the $60 for RB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back