A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something, all liquid would need is a mustache and glasses and he'd look like Groucho Marx.

1902080202_ed1e98da47.jpg

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Night, plume. And as always, thank you for your entertaining stories.[/quote]

I have no idea what that means. :oldman:

Actually...I learned a new phrase: "eating tomatoes." I actually was thinking a whole other thing...

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Cheap shot. :shame:[/QUOTE]

Liquid can take it, who do you think he is, budge?

[quote name='tiredfornow']How come we never got together and threw JolietJake in the trash can? :mad:

Time to shower.[/QUOTE]

ahahahaha

[quote name='JolietJake']Nah, it's been a couple of weeks, unfortunately. I bought it basically because i wasn't sure if i'd enjoy it long term or not. Was afraid the novelty might wear off fast. Figured it'd be better to blow the $20-$30 than the $60 for RB2.[/quote]

Oh well...try eBay.

[quote name='JolietJake']I just realized something, all liquid would need is a mustache and glasses and he'd look like Groucho Marx.

1902080202_ed1e98da47.jpg
[/quote]

Holly shit...that is uncanny!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have no idea what that means. :oldman:

Actually...I learned a new phrase: "eating tomatoes." I actually was thinking a whole other thing...[/quote]

You're silly.

[quote name='tiredfornow']How come we never got together and threw JolietJake in the trash can? :mad:

Time to shower.[/quote]
I live in a trash can, bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back