A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']RB1 DLC still works in RB2, though, right? (I know you have to pay the $5 or whatever to import your RB1 stuff into RB2...)[/quote]
Yeah i think it's all importable. Just wish i hadn't wasted the money on RB1. Wonder how much it gets in trade in.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']RB1 DLC still works in RB2, though, right? (I know you have to pay the $5 or whatever to import your RB1 stuff into RB2...)[/quote]

yeah some of the promo stuff is a pain though. ask frosticles. he did it and transferred hard drives all at the same time.

I love how the local firefighters association is using cell phones to call people for donations now. Guess they finally caught on to people having caller ID

Nintendo fanboys are weird, scary people.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should report them, Mak.[/quote]

I did. To my mom. She's pissed.

JJ, RB is $9 , then there's the trade 2 get $10 bonus+ EDGE makes it $14.90...

Though do you have another game to trade?

------------------

Also frosty jinxed my respect...

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='manthing']JJ, RB is $9 , then there's the trade 2 get $10 bonus+ EDGE makes it $14.90...

Though do you have another game to trade?

------------------

Also frosty jinxed my respect...

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]
Do they both have to be from the same system? I've got a wii game i could get rid of.

[quote name='JolietJake']Do they both have to be from the same system? I've got a wii game i could get rid of.[/quote]

Nope...

Ends Sunday though

[quote name='corrosivefrost']bwahahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]

F*ck you

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Saw this preview before Eagle Eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrrLJT4YS9I

Will he go full ___ard?[/quote]

I forgot about that preview! Chances are that I'll tear up if I watch it at just that perfect time of the month, where my emotions go into extra sensitive mode. Especially if the film turns out to be really powerful and well executed, (which I'm sure it'll touch the heart of many) I'll definitely shed a tear or two.

:cry: It's uncontrollable and I hate it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Is it wrong that I laughed so hard at that?

Of course, I loved Juggers' startle reflex when he was a baby (Chika will probably drop the name of said reflex) - I'm probably the reason my son is an adrenaline junkie...[/quote]

I did too, haha. I'm looking at more pictures of this guys dolls on eBay and I'm seriously starting to wonder if they are real babies he's using for the pictures :whistle2:s

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hello, Master of Blowing People Off.

How are you blowing today?[/QUOTE]

I dunno about blowing, but he sure is sucking.

[quote name='Maklershed']:cry:

I swear I didn't see your message until the next day. I guess I was too focused on destroyin fools. :twoguns:[/quote]

Well, damn, Mak. We could've been destroying fools together.

:twoguns:

Someone buy Rockband 2 for me please

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Well, damn, Mak. We could've been destroying fools together.

[/quote]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']People are being nuggles right now and are too busy to play RB2.[/quote]

i am proud to be nuggle-free. :nottalking:

[quote name='Chika']drunk enough to want to sing. alot.

someone play rockband2 with me? plz?[/quote]

Hey, why are you so drunk? Did you have a hard day?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hey, why are you so drunk? Did you have a hard day?[/quote]

She's drinking for two. (Because I'm not drinking.)

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hey, why are you so drunk? Did you have a hard day?[/quote]

yes the last two days at work sucked donkey ass. that, plus i work long days (10-ish hours) for 4 days so today was my friday and i personally saw around 30 patients. we had over 130 scheduled for 5 employees. then we got screamed at by the doctor, who was being a douche, because it was after 5pm and a patient was late and we were taking out garbage while the patient was still there and that makes the patient feel like we're not concentrating on the patient, we just want to go home. don't get me started. ugh.

[quote name='manthing']Chika...

I'll be less nuggly and RB2 it...[/quote]

YAY! let me enter a live code and i'll send you an invite

[quote name='PlumeNoir']She's drinking for two. (Because I'm not drinking.)[/quote]

It seems like a phenomenon to me because I get drunk, let alone drink, once in a blue moon. But, I guess I get drunk, every time I drink, so I guess that doesn't make much sense.

Eating tomatoes is more my thing, if you know what I mean. ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']She's drinking for two. (Because I'm not drinking.)[/QUOTE]

quiet you.

I'm drinking for you. And I'm drinking beyond what anyone on the earth can do. For I am from the moon.

Also, to answer your earlier question: All RB DLC works in RB2 automagically. RB1 songs, minus Paranoid, Enter Sandman, and 1 more I forget, transfer to the HD and work in RB2 for the $5 (400 points).

[quote name='Chika']yes the last two days at work sucked donkey ass. that, plus i work long days (10-ish hours) for 4 days so today was my friday and i personally saw around 30 patients. we had over 130 scheduled for 5 employees. then we got screamed at by the doctor, who was being a douche, because it was after 5pm and a patient was late and we were taking out garbage while the patient was still there and that makes the patient feel like we're not concentrating on the patient, we just want to go home. don't get me started. ugh.[/quote]

My goodness. :beer:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']It seems like a phenomenon to me because I get drunk, let alone drink, once in a blue moon. But, I guess I get drunk, every time I drink, so I guess that doesn't make much sense.

Eating tomatoes is more my thing, if you know what I mean. ;)[/quote]

I have no idea what that means. :oldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back