A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']fuck you...

Call 800 Xbox and try your luck Tired$$$$$$[/quote] 800 Xbox? I called you moneything and you call me a tiredf a g g o t in return? Whatever, dude.

SOOOOOOOO rude.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']2 quality dungeons does not make a great game.[/quote]
Quality game with fewer dungeons > Okay game with a ton of dungeons.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's the new game by the Katamari Damacy guy.[/QUOTE]
I know, but what the hell was the point? That seemed like just some title screen, but it was titled gameplay footage.

[quote name='zewone']I hate how this game makes you feel like a dick everytime you rob someone. "$$$$a, I need to survive!"[/quote]Its how a $$$$a eats!

[quote name='Rocko']I know, but what the hell was the point? That seemed like just some title screen, but it was titled gameplay footage.[/quote]
That's what KD felt like at first, so I'm not worried yet.

Lollercoasters at the "budge is watching" tag. I wonder if LittleBudgePlanet purposefully got himself silenced to get some cred. It's like the internet equivalent of shanking a pedophile in the prison shower.

[quote name='wubb']The first bit was great and had me really digging it
When the bald guy was all mysterious and eating a crazy sandwich, but then the weird egg thing was found and it just bored me for some reason. I've liked The Mentalist which airs opposite it so I think I'm going to drop Fringe from the DVR and stick to it.
[/quote]

Fun fact .. that blonde chick does the voice of Nariko (sp?) from Heavenly Sword.

[quote name='lordwow']The last episode of Fringe was far better than the first ones. Like 100x.[/quote]

I agree like 100x.

[quote name='zewone']I hate how this game makes you feel like a dick everytime you rob someone. "$$$$a, I need to survive!"[/quote]

I haven't read the previous page to know what you're talking about but this made me laugh none-the-less.

Teefer Sutherland did you see the link I posted a few posts back for the order form of the transfer kit? Are you going to order one or do you want me to send it to you?

I went ahead and preordered Persona 4 for $32 on Amazon (with the $5 BML coupon). I figure I might as well, it's almost $10 off and I can cancel it if I want to.

[quote name='Maklershed']Think of the poor cows that had their teats painfully yanked for your gastrointestinal delight![/QUOTE]

I thought cows liked getting milked.

My silver slim PSP came today---and so did I :cool:

..Daaaang this thing really is a lot lighter than the original! It almost feels cheap :|

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should have held off for the new PSP, boo.[/QUOTE]

Feh I traded a cag my old ipod nano for it. I got rid of my nano because I got an iPod touch for my birthday :D

[quote name='JolietJake']Was just watching a documentary on The Ramones, cool stuff.

Anybody want to play co-op castle crashers?[/quote]

Did they fix the online poblems?

[quote name='lilboo']Feh I traded a cag my old ipod nano for it. I got rid of my nano because I got an iPod touch for my birthday :D[/QUOTE]

How are you liking the touch so far?

[quote name='TheRock88']Did they fix the online poblems?[/quote]
I don't think so, but i'm eager to see what the online is like.

[quote name='dcfox']How are you liking the touch so far?[/QUOTE]

It's great! I was really impressed on the amount of apps it had..and that a lot were free..and a lot of the free ones are actually decent!

And at $1-$5 a game/app, it's really not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back