A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I don't want Avatar Cheese either. I like a nice steady stream of cheese.[/QUOTE]

Picky ass meth head.

Go play Fallout 3.

Too Human has a steady stream of Cheese. And it's good to boot.

I need help picking 3 games for the TRU sale next week. Dead Space will be one...Just need 2 more. Not Saints Row 2, because I still have Saints Row sealed (Another launch day purchase :bomb:).

[quote name='Number83']Too Human has a steady stream of Cheese. And it's good to boot.

I need help picking 3 games for the TRU sale next week. Dead Space will be one...Just need 2 more. Not Saints Row 2, because I still have Saints Row sealed (Another launch day purchase :bomb:).[/QUOTE]

Saint's Row 2, from the videos I've seen, seems like a SR expansion pack.
Not sure what games you have... I know you have TFU already...

[quote name='lordwow']I would but I ain't paying $60 for a roster update :cool:

I did 1000/1000 08 though.[/QUOTE]

God dammit. Another technicality.

You don't want to support breast cancer research? You're a monster.

Too Human is for monsters. Go play that.

[quote name='lordwow']I would but I ain't paying $60 for a roster update :cool:

I did 1000/1000 08 though.[/QUOTE]

Me too! :highfive:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Too Human is for monsters. Go play that.[/quote]

:rofl:

-----------

Making sure all my shit transferred over sucks...

I got a message saying some things were corrupt, but looking over my XBLA games and game saves, I didn't see anything missing.

I have yet to check all of my RB tracks individually(specifically the Harmonix and Disturbed promos), but the save file was the same size as before.

I wonder if faxing the form instead of mailing made a difference...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Number83']Rock Band 2...Thats 2...[/quote]

You should get another copy of Too Human since you love it so much...

:cool:

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

-----------

Making sure all my shit transferred over sucks...

I got a message saying some things were corrupt, but looking over my XBLA games and game saves, I didn't see anything missing.

I have yet to check all of my RB tracks individually(specifically the Harmonix and Disturbed promos), but the save file was the same size as before.

I wonder if faxing the form instead of mailing made a difference...

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I got everything straight with mine -- now I'm only missing that harmonix track pack from OXM, which I wasn't overly partial too anyhow. I had one thing that was corrupt when I changed over, but I'm still not sure what it was, except maybe my gears of war data.

Glad i put my money into a CD yesterday. My savings interest rate dropped .25% this morning, and the CD Rates dropped too.

You gonna hook your 360 back online to get your GS resynched some day #83?

Did you get the ones for 500 perfects and 1,000,000 damage dealt before finishing disc 4?

I wish it tracked those stats somewhere. I'm curious where I stand.

[07:30] darthbudge (ICQ): Hey TFN I know you probably heard I was banned for what I was talking about but could you copy paste this into the OTT for me? I just want everyone to know that I'm sorry and I'm on the road to recovery with what I did. However, I will not be posting in the OTT anymore as long as we have people like Shrike or zewone around. I hope you guys can understand my reasoning and could you let manthing know that even though he picks on me a lot, hes my favorite OTTer and he should send me a message on AIM. Thanks a lot TFN. See ya later man.
[22:54] tiredforawhile: (auto-response from tiredforawhile) I am away from my computer right now.

Why did I have to wake up to this $$$$$$ fest on my screen? :rofl:

[quote name='lordwow']Wubb when are we gonna play some Halo again to get warmed up for Halo 3 Recon.[/QUOTE]

Heck if I know. I've been too enamored with points lately to play much Halo 3. Only times I've played over the past month or so is when I got an invite or on Tuesdays. And I've been missing that lately.

Bad thing about LO is you can only save at save points so it's not a good game for dropping whenever and switching over to Halo.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']so why exactly was budge banned? mojamesbeaux said it was for riding the mods' dicks. so he was silenced for sucking up?[/QUOTE]

He got infracted as a result of reported posts.

I did dream about playing Halo 3. In my dream I didn't get two double kills so I didn't get the new achievement. :cry:

[quote name='wubb']You gonna hook your 360 back online to get your GS resynched some day #83?

Did you get the ones for 500 perfects and 1,000,000 damage dealt before finishing disc 4?

I wish it tracked those stats somewhere. I'm curious where I stand.[/quote]

I'm back online...I should be resynched...

I only played the first chapter in LO, I was going to pick it back up this week...but then I forgot I promised myself I would play Mass Effect.

[quote name='Number83']I'm back online...I should be resynched...

I only played the first chapter in LO, I was going to pick it back up this week...but then I forgot I promised myself I would play Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

Oh, for some reason I thought you were through disc 4.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang! darthbudge really is reading this. :eek:([/quote]

Teef, tell me his AIM name(if you're not just being a dumbf*ck)...

If I cheer the lil guy up, maybe it'll count towards my community service...

:whistle2:k

Holy crap...The stock price at the company I work for was at 50.00 a share at the beginning of the year...It's now trading at $7.00

:whee:

Time to buy!

EDIT: Exactly a year ago it was 81.00

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang! darthbudge really is reading this. :eek:([/QUOTE]

Darthbudge is like Jesus and Santa: he's always watching.

[quote name='Number83']Holy crap...The stock price at the company I work for was at 50.00 a share at the beginning of the year...It's now trading at $7.00

:whee:

Time to buy!

EDIT: Exactly a year ago it was 81.00[/QUOTE]

Ford is almost down to $2 / share. :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back