A Moment OTT Silence For Our Friend Budge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of the new Cold War Kids album, wahoo? They're playing in Austin in a couple of weeks, but the show is sold out! :cry: I'm going to try and find tickets somehow.

[quote name='munch']What do you think of the new Cold War Kids album, wahoo? They're playing in Austin in a couple of weeks, but the show is sold out! :cry: I'm going to try and find tickets somehow.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard it yet, but it's definitely on my list of stuff to listen to. Just too much good stuff coming out at once right now, kinda hard to keep up.

And good luck finding those tickets!

Not sure how I'd react to some garbage tan lines like this, but I'm sure she's really hot. ^__^

NSFDB:
83%20ExcellentTan%20Lines.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not sure how I'd react to some garbage tan lines like this, but I'm sure she's really hot. ^__^

NSFDB:
83%20ExcellentTan%20Lines.jpg
[/QUOTE]

it's like... arrows on the landing strip. :shock:

I bet her box looks funny, huh frosty? :lol:[quote name='Number83']Wasn't there a Civil War one time in the OTT?[/quote]
Yeah, all of us sided with The Incredibles.

It's under my desk.

And that's too obvious, mang.

Any suggestions for what I should get at Panera today? I usually go with the Bacon Turkey Bravo.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Can you at least youtube, wahoo?[/QUOTE]

Nope. No speakers either. They got me on Windows 98 over here. fuckin' painful. But at least it's not ME.

[quote name='manthing']Asiago Beef[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that sounds like a winner.

[quote name='munch']The economy is rough, wahoo. Bring a sandwich to work.[/QUOTE]

I would, but this one's free since I'm going out to lunch with my mom.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Nope. No speakers either. They got me on Windows 98 over here. fuckin' painful. But at least it's not ME.

Hmm, that sounds like a winner.

I would, but this one's free since I'm going out to lunch with my mom.[/quote]

- Ouch...

- Yes indeed, just be sure you have some mints/gum to combat the horseradish and onions...

I usually get the 1/2 + 1/2 combo cause I

[quote name='lordwow']Tell your mom you want a Huskie. And accept no substitutions.[/QUOTE]

The drive alone would make for one hell of an extended lunch break.

[quote name='manthing']- Yes indeed, just be sure you have some mints/gum to combat the horseradish and onions...
I usually get the 1/2 + 1/2 combo cause I

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Damnit, I wish my work computer let me view pics.

I need to find a way to destroy this thing so I can get a new one.[/QUOTE]
:cue OS gangsta beat down:

What kinda bubblegum do youse guys chew?

I've been faithful to Dentyne Ice for a while and I'm gettin' kinda sick of it. :(

I like Stride and Orbit

EDIT:

Orbit Sweet Mint is what I have at my desk now, along with Spearmint 'Fresh Blast' and Ice Breakers Strawberry

[quote name='tiredfornow']What kinda bubblegum do youse guys chew?

I've been faithful to Dentyne Ice for a while and I'm gettin' kinda sick of it. :([/quote]

I get the huge tub of Double Bubble at BJ's.

I'm currently chewing 5 Elixer.

I like 5. I sometimes chew Orbit. Sweet Mint was my standard gum for a while, but I got really sick of it.

This reminds me of the conversation about gum that I once had with sub, after I had just watched Mulholland Drive.

[quote name='Brak']I've seen Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang a long time ago, Linkin.

I absolutely loved it.

If you haven't seen Adaptation., then do so.[/quote]

That would've been my next Netflix movie, but I bumped every David Lynch and David Cronenberg movie I haven't seen above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back