Feedback
246 (100%)
Congrats to THE CROTCH.

Explanation in last post.

Previous Contests held :
Nintendo Contest #1
Microsoft Contest #2
Community Contest #3

My co-workers cleaned me out of PSN cards, so it's (a) sloppy seconds contest # 4.

How to enter : Post a THUMBNAIL of your game collection; watermarked with your CAG user name.
Rules : One entry per person, no hot-linking, copying, & no huge-ass pictures.
Restriction : None
Ends : November 20, 2008 - Winner will be randomly selected.

What you'll receive :

• NEW 6" plush Yoshi-colors may vary
  • $25 Best Buy Gift Card
  • & maybe something else....
Good luck and thanks for entering! :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
gamest.jpg

Hopefully this is what he was looking for...

Most of the stuff on the left side (middle 2 shelves) is music CDs, but there's 360 games on the 2nd shelf, and DS games on the 3rd.

I only have a 2 year old picture of my manga/DS/GBA collection. I'll need to borrow my sister's digital camera then I'll repost if I can get it from her.

This excludes my Rock Band gear. Top 2 shelves and skinny shelves on the side are games. Bottom 3-4 shelves are DVDs.

It took about an hour to set it up, get a decent shot, and put it all back. I did it like this because I normally keep my games in a cramped little cabinet, which keeps them out of the bleaching light of the sun... but doesn't make for a very good picture.

(taken with camera phone)
Not pictured - systems, arcade machines and DS + PSP games.
(in the second picture I am moving my dvd collection to another part of house, so thats why its not organized)

This is the largest my collection has been in ages thanks to various deals on this site. I usually play then trade or just rent unless it's a game I know i'll be spending lots of time on. Not pictured are extra controllers and guitars and goodies.

Thanks for the great contests joshingit! :)

Sorry about the unorganized nature of the pic, really haven't had time to fully organize all my games.
antlp89
IMG%5D

Man.. These pictures make me feel bad that I sold off half of my games.. My collection's lacking now.

Reserved for when my brother gives me back my camera >_>..

My Wii Game collection consists of...Brawl, Wii Play, Wii Sports, and My Sims.
So not worth showing.
And most of my Gamecube games are somewhere in my house.

Here's mine, only have PS3 games and God of War on me since I'm at college. :( I have some PS2 and GC games at home, SSBB on Wii, and a PSP and DS though...

This is the latest picture from Jun. It's actually kinda scary how much the collection has grown since then and I really should take some new pics

About half.

Right side is anime, along with a ton of various preorder shirts on top.
On the left side, top shelf is fancy stuff like box sets.
Next is PS2 stuff, then Guides, then DS, then GC. PS1/GBA/Wii are mostly still in boxes or just disorganized elsewhere.

Sitting on top of the guides is the Odin Sphere Art Book.
About 5 to the right of the Rogue Galaxy guide is the Xenogears Perfect Works Book (tall, brownish). End of the row is the hardbound Arc the Lad Collection Guide.

This just isn't possible. It spans 3 rooms, 2 closets, 2-3 rooms at a second house, and at least 1 closet, probably more, at a third. My pride and joy though is my near-complete (missing less than a dozen) TurboGrafx/TurboDuo domestic collection. I would say I hope to one day finish it, but jackasses on ebay bought up everything and sit on it for years trying to sell it for 5 times what they paid. fucking assholes. I can't, and won't, pay $500 a game. Besides, I would have no clue how to do a watermark...

The easiest way to make a watermark is to make the text a layer on the photo, then make it an overlay. Of course, the majority of entrants didn't watermark at all, they just put text on the pictures... but I'm sure that's fine too.

The instruments aren't too organized because I'm waiting to get in GHWT before getting it laid out nicely.

This also doesn't include the retro or PC collection. The only PC thing there is Fallout 3, because I ran out of room in my PC tower.

PS2 on the left. GameCube on the right. DVDs in the middle.
PS3 on the right-side of the left shelf.
Wii in the middle on the right shelf.
PS1 along the bottom-left. CDs along the bottom-middle. DS/GBA (With custom DS cases) along the bottom-right.

Who needs a 360?

The jigsaw puzzle is coated and framed. On the top right is the collector's edition for GTA4, DJ Max Portable 1 and 2, and whatever else I forgot to mention.

Alrighty, here's my Xbox 360 collection...

IMG_2010.jpg

my PC/Other collection

and my Nintendo DS Collection

I could use that Yoshi plushy to put next to my DS games :D

Alrighty, here's my Xbox 360 Collection:

My Computer/Other Collection:

and my Nintendo DS collection:

I could use that Yoshi plushy to put next to my DS games =D

collection.jpg

That's a majority of my collection, give or take a few titles that are out on loan. Half of that is movies, with the top shelf being DS, 3rd shelf Wii/PS2/GameCube, and the bottom shelf a mix of psx games and cds.

bread's done
Back