Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I almost lost mine, I had forgot to update Amazon with my new Visa card info, it had my expired still listed there, glad I went to check the shipping status.

[quote name='technicalstylez']threw r3 back in the water. picked up too many shooters since blk fri...will probably be burned out by the time i get to r3. hope 1 of u gets it[/QUOTE]
sweet, i got it! thanks bro.

I missed out on the waitlist twice for R3. I don't know if adblock is doing something or if they need to make it more obvious when you get the chance to buy but I only got the expired notifications. Grrr

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sagged a resistance 3. I already have the game but I got it anyway[/QUOTE]

LOL, the power of lightning deals is so strong that it makes people buy the same games multiple times. I can just hear the Amazon suits laughing about this during their board meetings. Amazon SUCCESS!

[quote name='rile0161']I missed out on the waitlist twice for R3. I don't know if adblock is doing something or if they need to make it more obvious when you get the chance to buy but I only got the expired notifications. Grrr[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me during BF lightning deals. Maybe it is the adblock...

[quote name='blueweltall']How does the waitlist work? Do they email you that a copy is available or do you have to wait there on the page to see if one is available?[/QUOTE]

If someone who claimed a copy already does not check out within 15 minutes, the item will then be offered to next person on the waitlist, who will then have 3 minutes to add it to his cart and 15 minutes to checkout. Then the cycle continues until all available units are gone. It will notify you on the actual page if you are offered the item so keep the window open and hope for the best.

[quote name='rile0161']I missed out on the waitlist twice for R3. I don't know if adblock is doing something or if they need to make it more obvious when you get the chance to buy but I only got the expired notifications. Grrr[/QUOTE]

Yeah I checked the lightning deal page itself and saw I had only a minute left to add R3 to my cart

Yeah I already grabbed that at Launch, from the looks of it I don't think I'll need anything for the rest of the night but I can't help but feel I better keep an eye out anyways incase they sneak something in.

[quote name='DonWii']Passed on LBP2:SE for 39.99[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ras752000']Yeah still too rich for me too[/QUOTE]

as it would be for any self-respecting CAG (me included).

$19.99 = definitely buy (so dreaming)
$24.99 = probably
$29.99 = maybe
$39.99 = no thanx

[quote name='DonWii']Passed on LBP2:SE for 39.99[/QUOTE]

Even the non-SE is $40. This game has been out nearly a year. I know it scored 90+, but I haven't heard buzz about it for months and months. Can someone explain why they think the pricing holds up so well?

LBP2 SE is part of the B1G1 50% off and the discount is applied to its non-lightning deal price ($55). So if you pair it with, say Skyrim, you'll get an extra $27 off making both games a total of $73.

[quote name='Zin_LG']LBP2 SE is part of the B1G1 50% off deal as well.[/QUOTE]
can you get it the ligtning deal price to stack w/ the big1?

[quote name='Antipodes']LBP2 SE is part of the B1G1 50% off and the discount is applied to its non-lightning deal price ($55). So if you pair it with, say Skyrim, you'll get an extra $27 off making both games a total of $73.[/QUOTE]
can you confirm that this works and that you actually did it yourself?

[quote name='Antipodes']LBP2 SE is part of the B1G1 50% off and the discount is applied to its non-lightning deal price ($55). So if you pair it with, say Skyrim, you'll get an extra $27 off making both games a total of $73.[/QUOTE]

I am wondering what would happen if you bought LBP2 at its lightning deal price and attempted to get a game cheaper than $40 for 50% off, would this work? Would both deals stack? Unfortunately, I can't test this right now.

[quote name='cman']I am wondering what would happen if you bought LBP2 at its lightning deal price and attempted to get a game cheaper than $40 for 50% off, would this work? Would both deals stack? Unfortunately, I can't test this right now.[/QUOTE]
in that scenario it wouldn't matter b/c it would automatically take the 50% off the cheaper game anyway. so the total (if the 2nd game is $40) would just be $40 (lbp 2 se) + $20 (2nd game) = $60 total.

Am I the only one who can't stand the giant $35 on the LB2 : SE cover? I think I'll just get the regular version in a while.

[quote name='PublikDefender']in that scenario it wouldn't matter b/c it would automatically take the 50% off the cheaper game anyway. so the total (if the 2nd game is $40) would just be $40 (lbp 2 se) + $20 (2nd game) = $60 total.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I want to know if that will work or if it will only apply one of the deals. I want to buy LPB:SE regardless. This option allows me to get another cheaper game at half off.

[quote name='PublikDefender']amazing deal after all, then! thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah bundled with Uncharted 3 for about 33 each total.

[quote name='PublikDefender']in that scenario it wouldn't matter b/c it would automatically take the 50% off the cheaper game anyway. so the total (if the 2nd game is $40) would just be $40 (lbp 2 se) + $20 (2nd game) = $60 total.[/QUOTE]

It does work. I added LBP from lighting deal and Kinect Sports ($42.28) total is $61.13. I don't need either. I was just checking for those interested.

I was tempted to get this with House of the Dead for $60, but I think I'll wait for my amazon credit to kick in this week.

[quote name='kerouac kid']It does work. I added LBP from lighting deal and Kinect Sports ($42.28) total is $61.13. I don't need either. I was just checking for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. This makes it tempting to get LBP:SE with a second cheap game for a great deal.:lol:

[quote name='kerouac kid']It does work. I added LBP from lighting deal and Kinect Sports ($42.28) total is $61.13. I don't need either. I was just checking for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Sure it works, but it's less of a discount. The special thing about this is that you are buying a $40 game but the B1G1 50% off is treating it as a $55 game. So ideally, the maximum discount is buying another $55 game.

I hope 60 percent of those claims were reflex grabs. Followed by a big WTF!?

I'm done for the night.

It's like some jerk at Amazon is trying to get over on people when Best Buy just had KZ3 HE for half the price.

Gotta laugh at all the folks that bought Little Big Planet 2 SE today for $40, when so many people are unloading it from their holiday bundle for significantly less.

[quote name='watcher0']Gotta laugh at all the folks that bought Little Big Planet 2 SE today for $40, when so many people are unloading it from their holiday bundle for significantly less.[/QUOTE]

Nah. While its true that LBP 2 SE was not the greatest deal at $40, that lightning deal discount stacked with B1G1 50% off discount, making it a great deal if bought with another game.

[quote name='cman']Nah. While its true that LBP 2 SE was not the greatest deal at $40, that lightning deal discount stacked with B1G1 50% off discount, making it a great deal if bought with another game.[/QUOTE]
People are selling their copy on Ebay for $20ish.

Amazon's getting tricky on trying to hide future days, but looks like Day 10 is "Long Live Play Day" and EA Sports is sponsored by SSX.

bread's done
Back