Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadylane']Be honest now, Is that gun totally worth it for Move titles like Kill zone?[/QUOTE]
For fps games its suppose to be really helpful.

[quote name='Zin_LG']For fps games its suppose to be really helpful.[/QUOTE]

For me it's not really helpful but a lot more fun, so I'd get it for either reason.

[quote name='Zin_LG']People are selling their copy on Ebay for $20ish.[/QUOTE]

Wow ... didnt realize it dropped so low .. never did get around to getting it ... will check the bids out now .. thanx for mentioning that :)

The response in this thread pretty much says it all. Why is Amazon wasting everyone's time with a whole day for music/dance crap?

[quote name='utgotye']The response in this thread pretty much says it all. Why is Amazon wasting everyone's time with a whole day for music/dance crap?[/QUOTE]

Cause people do actually buy the stuff, there are a lot more people on Amazon then just us cheap assess ;)

[quote name='utgotye']The response in this thread pretty much says it all. Why is Amazon wasting everyone's time with a whole day for music/dance crap?[/QUOTE]

All you need to do is look at the Gold Box deals and see that they are selling out. There are people who buy this stuff. They just aren't us.

[quote name='watcher0']Gotta laugh at all the folks that bought Little Big Planet 2 SE today for $40, when so many people are unloading it from their holiday bundle for significantly less.[/QUOTE]
The reason that I bought lbp2 se during the lightning deal was to get skyrim for $36. lbp 2 was $40 during the lightning deal but because it qualified for b1g1 50% off, amazon still took $28ish off the list price of lbp 2 se at $55ish.

The total for lbp2 se and skyrim was then $40 -$28 (lpb 2 se) + $60 (skyrim) = $72. So, $36 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']The reason that I bought lbp2 se during the lightning deal was to get skyrim for $36. lbp 2 was $40 during the lightning deal but because it qualified for b1g1 50% off, amazon still took $28ish off the list price of lbp 2 se at $55ish.

The total for lbp2 se and skyrim was then $40 -$28 (lpb 2 se) + $60 (skyrim) = $72. So, $36 each.[/QUOTE]

Did this exact thing myself with Singstar, and got Halo Anniversary for $38.98 for both shipped.

Not sure if you check sales charts, but these things are always in the top 10. It's not the typical user of this board, but these things sell like crazy.

[quote name='cthomer5000']not sure if you check sales charts, but these things are always in the top 10. It's not the typical user of this board, but these things sell like crazy.[/quote]

qft

Also, some of us hardcore gamers *do* buy this stuff. I love me some dancing games, and I'm probably going to buy the 2pm deal. ;p

Looks like Sony gets another day of sales with Long Live Play Day. I'm hoping House of the Dead Overkill EC goes on sale at some point.

Because dance games sell.

http://kotaku.com/5863600/dancing-games-hit-their-stride-show-huge-growth-in-sales

The Los Angeles Times has taken a look at the October NPD numbers, which show that dancing games like Just Dance 3 and Dance Central 2 have grown in sales 326% over last year. That far outpaces the next nearest fastest-growing genre, fighting games, which grew just 33% over the same period of time.

So the 10' PS3 extension cable that was $4.99 during the same LD window as Resistance 3 yesterday is now $1.99. I wasn't able to cancel in time before it shipped but an email to CS netted me the price difference. If anyone else bought it at the higher price I would suggest contacting them for the difference right away as they "do not have a post-order price guarantee."

I know people buy them, I'm just not sure why. I can kind of see the appeal of Rock Band and stuff like that but I guess I'm just an old school "sit on my ass" type of gamer. Wii Sports is plenty of activity as far as I'm concerned.

Only thing I'm hoping for is NHL 12 to go under $40. It was 40 on BF, but Origin had it at 30+shipping. Hopefully my patience is rewarded.

As far as we know it is EA Sports day tomorrow. I have a feeling some or all of us are going to be disappointed.

[quote name='utgotye']As far as we know it is EA Sports day tomorrow. I have a feeling some or all of us are going to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]
Im getting Madden hoping for at least 29.99 or less

I might bite for $30, depends on when it is. If I'm sneaky about it, I might be able to grab it even if it comes up while I'm at work.

Any guesses as to what Long Live Play Day will be? I'm assuming Sony related, but i can't imagine what exactly.

[quote name='dm85']Any guesses as to what Long Live Play Day will be? I'm assuming Sony related, but i can't imagine what exactly.[/QUOTE]

Didn't Kevin butler in one of those ps3 ads say "long live play !" ? If so then it must be a ps3 exclusive game day like you mentioned.

[quote name='utstick']Come on Turtle Beach Deltas....daddy needs a new pair of shoes. 219 if it's them and they are mine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the "top of the line" clue wasn't entirely accurate...

[quote name='strait edge follower']Didn't Kevin butler in one of those ps3 ads say "long live play !" ? If so then it must be a ps3 exclusive game day like you mentioned.[/QUOTE]
yup, long live play is the tagline/branding for everything playstation

[quote name='PublikDefender']yup, long live play is the tagline/branding for everything playstation[/QUOTE]

I just wonder what deals they'll come up with. PS3 exclusive titles? PS3 Console price drops? Console Bundles? Who knows!

[quote name='dm85']I just wonder what deals they'll come up with. PS3 exclusive titles? PS3 Console price drops? Console Bundles? Who knows![/QUOTE]

Hopefully anonymous stays away from this Sony game sale

[quote name='PublikDefender']uncharted 1 for $15
infamous 2 for $20
:)
pretty plz[/QUOTE]
I'll take that Infamous 2 deal in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd be all over it @ $30 since I missed out completely over BF.

I've asked this before but never got a answer - do the deals go live right at 12:00AM PST? So in a couple hours?

[quote name='utgotye']I'll take that Infamous 2 deal in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd be all over it @ $30 since I missed out completely over BF.[/QUOTE]

Infamous 2 was $14.99 last Thursday through GameFly so if you don't mind used games keep an eye on the nightly sales that go live at 8pm EST

[quote name='bobright']I've asked this before but never got a answer - do the deals go live right at 12:00AM PST? So in a couple hours?[/QUOTE]

No they don't go live. They will post most of them along with hints and the nights that I've seen the countdown timer is hours away and last night I think I saw the soonest deal was 8 hours. So that was 3am EST posted and 11am EST the first deal went live.

Ahh I see so if i read that correctly at 12:00AM PST/3:00AM EDT we will see most of the clues for the day? Then they don't go live and start until usually the early AM?

It looks like I'll be setting my alarm. :D

[quote name='Wario64']wtf, these LDs are early.[/QUOTE]

Anybody else feel like they haven't had a full night's sleep since two weeks ago?

And to the surprise of absolutely no one, "EA Sports Day" is a bust. Hopefully, they will have more LDs up before I go to work.

[quote name='gantt']Anybody else feel like they haven't had a full night's sleep since two weeks ago?[/QUOTE]

That's what it is like to raise kids. Haha

bread's done
Back