Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']The average american has no fucking clue who sephiroth is. Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, Batman - these are all properties with very high name recognition.

You're about as likely to see Lego Gears of War as you'd see Lego FF.

Marcus Fenix as a lego would be hilarious. Cursing up a storm.[/QUOTE]

Omg a lego gears would kick ass lol

[quote name='Zin_LG']Long Live Play day.[/QUOTE]

Only a few deals up so far, but some are promising. Resistance Dual Pack for $20! So is KZ3.

Would jump on Resistance pack if I didn't have the first one.
Was hoping for the Uncharted dual pack though...oh well, guess my wallet will live to see another day I guess.

Nothing I really want. I am hoping for a Zombie/Horror day and that House of the Dead Overkill EC goes on sale.

[quote name='redmangoose']Would jump on Resistance pack if I didn't have the first one.
Was hoping for the Uncharted dual pack though...oh well, guess my wallet will live to see another day I guess.[/QUOTE]

I want the dual pack...but it's $20 meaning no free shipping! Argh and not another game I absolutely want on that list.

Today only, save up to 50% on select games featured in Sony's "Long Live Play" campaign. Choose from the list of titles below.

I don't remember seeing Kingdom Hearts, Dead Island, or Dungeon Siege referenced in the Long Live Play commercial.

pretty sure i'm getting FFIV complete collection for christmas anyway or i'd be all over that for $15.

definitely excited about 4 star games under $20 and RPG day though. could have some hidden gems or games i've missed out on there.

[quote name='silkysmooth']pretty sure i'm getting FFIV complete collection for christmas anyway or i'd be all over that for $15.

definitely excited about 4 star games under $20 and RPG day though. could have some hidden gems or games i've missed out on there.[/QUOTE]

Just snagged FFIV, first time I have seen it on sale, anywhere.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Is $20 a good price on GoW Origins?[/QUOTE]

I think so.. Every time I noticed the price it was always in the $40 dollar range, but I can't say for sure.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Is $20 a good price on GoW Origins?[/QUOTE]
For me it was. Especially since a bunch of us had to jump through hoops to get this for $20 at best buy not too long ago.

I really loved Ghost of Sparta. Great story.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Today only, save up to 50% on select games featured in Sony's "Long Live Play" campaign. Choose from the list of titles below.

I don't remember seeing Kingdom Hearts, Dead Island, or Dungeon Siege referenced in the Long Live Play commercial.[/QUOTE]

There were a few third party games they could've put on there. And LittleBigPlanet2 would've been an obvious pick.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']There were a few third party games they could've put on there. And LittleBigPlanet2 would've been an obvious pick.[/QUOTE]

I know some ppl will be pissed if they don't add Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to that list.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Just snagged FFIV, first time I have seen it on sale, anywhere.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's pretty much the reason i asked for it for christmas. normally i can wait and shop around and get a decent deal but i've been watching this game for months and it seems like it has never gone on sale.

Should I get Resistance 3 or dead island? I am weary about getting dead island since my ps3 ylod on me while I was playing a rented copy.

[quote name='silkysmooth']yeah that's pretty much the reason i asked for it for christmas. normally i can wait and shop around and get a decent deal but i've been watching this game for months and it seems like it has never gone on sale.[/QUOTE]

It's been on sale a couple of times on Amazon. $20, IIRC, so this is the lowest it's been.

Never mind all that. This is the Lightning Deal that interests me:

"Upcoming Deal
The US Navy Tomahawk SLCM Cruise Missile is the "weapon of choice" for a wide variety of military operations"

That would be one hell of a stocking stuffer. :)

Got God of War origins! Great price. I wish it was in the B1G1 50%, that would have made it even sweeter. Dead Island has been tempting me at $30 for awhile now. I think I'll wait until it is $20.

Want to group Resistance DP with another, but can't decide.. KZ3 for $20? Wasn't really planning to pick it up, but can easily go on the back burner. Infamous 2 is almost tempting at $30.

Catherine "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition for both the PS3 & 360 is now the exact price, $52.99, as the Lightning Deal that never really went live yesterday morning.

Picked up GoW: Origins and Resistance DP. This looks like the best day so far of the 19 days of deals.

FFIV Complete finally! freakin game has been on my wishlist since it released, just patiently waiting for it to drop.

On the fence for the dual packs. I'd be in if it weren't for the fact that I'm in the market for another DS3 and the new controller packs contain those games. I'll regret it if Amazon starts offering the controller packs for $50 :(

[quote name='WV Matsui']Boo!

Too bad we can't do the B1G1 50% off here![/QUOTE]

Yup, they're quick to remove any reduced game from the B1G1 50% list..

Finally !!! A sale day with some actual buy-able titles.

Surely anyone who missed UC3, Resistance 3, or Imfamous 2 is gonna be all over this. Quite a few other top notch games as well.

Time to shop ---

[quote name='mr_bungle']Hmm may have to bite on ff13. Was it really as bad as everyone said?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was terrible, besides looking pretty it was not a Final Fantasy game in my opinion.

Also you have hands down the best 'signature' on CAG!!!

Wish R3 was also $19.99. All well at least Kz3 and GoW Origin is $19.99. Good deal.

Weird, alot of good deals on BB but can't seem to pull the trigger. Even though the prices are really low. I spend alot on amazon this holiday already. More than the previous years.

Already got Sly collection, Persona 2, Fate/extra, RdR goty, MW1 and 2, CoD waw, NmH, Y4, ME2.

I was so focused on new game deals I completely forgot about AWD. Got a Like New copy of Dead Space 2 for $21 to go with my Resistance DP.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Wish R3 was also $19.99. All well at least Kz3 and GoW Origin is $19.99. Good deal.

Weird, alot of good deals on BB but can't seem to pull the trigger. Even though the prices are really low. I spend alot on amazon this holiday already. More than the previous years.

Already got Sly collection, Persona 2, Fate/extra, RdR goty, MW1 and 2, CoD waw, NmH, Y4, ME2.[/QUOTE]

I saw a Like New copy of KZ3 for $15 a minute ago.

bread's done
Back