Amazon 3ds matched kmart with $25 off game.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Amazon has matched kmart but I still might swing by kmart sunday morning because I have to pay tax either way. Just such a hassle trying to get anything at my local kmart so I may go amazon route.

huh.png

Really??

This does sorta suck though, the $25 promo and free accessory email haven't arrived yet. AR games time I guess!

Amazon shipped mine and it's being delivered tomorrow by Ensenda. Woohoo!

Normally I dread Ensenda, but I'll take it if it means I can play tomorrow.

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Amazon shipped mine and it's being delivered tomorrow by Ensenda. Woohoo!

Normally I dread Ensenda, but I'll take it if it means I can play tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Wooooooooooo! due tomorrow. Come on Ensenda, be good. Last time I had a sunday delivery they never showed up until 6PM monday

Mine shipped today and I'll end up getting it tomorrow from Ensenda. Good thing too, have a copy of samurai warrior chronicles sitting on my desk for awhile now that I can't wait to try out

Nice to hear some of guys' order have shipped. My hasn't but I'm still hoping. I've never heard of Ensenda so I'm pretty sure it'll be UPS or Fedex for me and it'd nice to get it Monday.

EDIT: Mine just shipped and it indeed looks like I'm getting it Monday. Now if I can only get this credit so I can put Super Street Fighter IV in the pipeline for Tuesday or Wednesday i'll be all set.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']
huh.png

Really??

This does sorta suck though, the $25 promo and free accessory email haven't arrived yet. AR games time I guess![/QUOTE]

Wow, that is awesome. Enjoy it!

[quote name='mgford11']fucking super saver shipping. dammit![/QUOTE]

I did the same, but honestly, I don't mind. It says it's shipping soon, so be it if I have to wait a few extra days. I just want to get my credit so I can order another game!

Mine just shipped via Ontrac. I don't know if they deliver on Sunday but it usually at most takes them one day to get my stuff here so I would guess I'll have it at the latest Monday.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']I did the same, but honestly, I don't mind. It says it's shipping soon, so be it if I have to wait a few extra days. I just want to get my credit so I can order another game![/QUOTE]

Same here - watching it like a hawk.

Mine just shipped from UPS for Monday delivery. Was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, so I'm content with getting it a day earlier then expected.

I'm also getting it Monday, used one day shipping, for those of you who also are getting it Monday, did you use the 2 day or 1 day shipping?

My only reason for asking is if they will all get there Monday, what was the point in paying 3.99 per item if the speed wasn't any different.

Thanks for any input!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Mine just got dropped off by a white, non-descript van. So shady, lol. But alas, time to dig in![/QUOTE]

Nice! Have fun with it. Mine won't be coming until Tuesday with 2 day shipping. It's ok, I'm busy playing Yakuza 3 and Ar Tonelico Qoga anyways.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Pretty funny when you try to register it on Club Nintendo:[/QUOTE]

For as clunky as club nintendo can be, I am shocked they would have that function in such a logical way ha...

I hate you all. I preordered within 10 minutes of the 3DS being available on Amazon and it STILL says shipping soon.

[quote name='Nohbdy']I hate you all. I preordered within 10 minutes of the 3DS being available on Amazon and it STILL says shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

Me too with one day shipping. Oh well, I can wait. I wonder if the system isn't selling well or there are just a crap load of systems. I'm surprised everyone is still taking preorders.

[quote name='Nohbdy']I hate you all. I preordered within 10 minutes of the 3DS being available on Amazon and it STILL says shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering earlier if Amazon processes preorders first come first serve and it looks like the answer is no. I guess it may depend on the warehouse your order ships from and how they process orders assigned to them.

EDIT: Then again, not necessarily. They could still fulfill preorders in order (that is, yours may have gotten locked in/gone into Shipping Soon status before mine did), and it could just (again) be the warehouse yours is shipping from simply hasn't gotten around to dispatching yours yet. And that could simply be due to the carrier having yet to pick it up.

I pre ordered either yesterday or thurs, got email today stating it had shipped ups (Oh no, ups) and should arrive on mar 28th which is 2 days earlier than I expected. I guess being a late pre orderer did no harm this time so nintendo either has shipped a lot of these or they are not selling all that hot. Plus I got an email from amazon telling me to check out the 3ds in action in a video. Oh, and the $10 off a 3ds game was explained in the email along with the 3ds shipping confirmation but no mention of the $25 off which kind of has me concerned. I played pilotwings resort at walmart this evening and the 3d is simply amazing to me. I was blown away by how nice it was on such a small screen. I could set the 3d all the way up ( I do wear glasses by the way ) and seemed ok to me, even setting it down to about half still showed the 3d quite impressively. The plane seemed to be closer to me than everything else and when I flew past the palm trees it was like they were coming right out in my face. I can't wait for mario games taking advantage of this amazing technology. People won't want to play in 2d again if the 3d is implemented right in the software.

I've been messing around for about an hour with the AR stuff and the strain on the eyes isn't there for me. Maybe it's because I'm used to 10+ hour gaming sessions lol.

That being said, the 3D is okay but not mind-blowing. Subtle, but it works well. Wish I had something to play though...

[quote name='VWarrior']http://gamercrypt.com/content.php?287-Nintendo-3DS-won-t-sell-out-in-UK-over-the-weekend

Take that for what you will. Could be demand isn't extraordinarily high, or it could be that Nintendo has simply produced plenty to go around.[/QUOTE]

I guess we'll also find out tomorrow when it officially comes out. I have to go to Best Buy anyhow tomorrow in the afternoon so I'll see if they have any. If they have 50 in the afternoon we have an answer, ha.

3DS shipped via FedEx, be here Monday morning. Games shipped UPS, be here Tuesday. Already have Ridge Racer. Just waiting for credit, then get more. Vicious cycle of torture put upon my wallet.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I've been messing around for about an hour with the AR stuff and the strain on the eyes isn't there for me. Maybe it's because I'm used to 10+ hour gaming sessions lol.

That being said, the 3D is okay but not mind-blowing. Subtle, but it works well. Wish I had something to play though...[/QUOTE]

Well, to me the 3d is really a big bonus. Even if you took the 3d away the HD DS would be awesome considering the screen resolution. Especially when comparing it to the ds. I can see where nintendo will really make the most out of the 3d in the paper mario and mario kart. I think it will be tough to go back to playing 2d games after getting use to well done 3d games. I've been gaming since my 1st nes in 1988 and this has slowly built up to the most exciting hardware launch for me in a long time. It just brings something different and unique to the gaming table.

I ordered both and they are both shipped through UPS, set to arrive on Monday. Hope I get 2 credits seeing as theyre 2 completely separate orders!

Same here, placed two separate orders, one blue and one black. Both marked as shipped via Fedex for delivery Monday. I hope I get the credit for both orders! :D

I ordered the aqua blue and it shipped today suppose to arrive monday. Signed up for free trial of prime and got free 2 day shipping. Just hoping I get a $25 credit toward a 3ds game soon because the shipping confirmation mail said $10 off 3ds game. Also wonder about the free accessory. Be cool to get all 3 promotions of $10 off 3ds game, $25 off 3ds game, and free accessory.

What the hell? I pre-ordered one of each almost as soon as it was possible to and they're still being "prepared for shipment."

My 3DS shipped today and it looks like I'll get it tomorrow via a messenger service (lasership).

Hopefully the credit will show up tomorrow so I can order a game and get that by Tuesday (probably Ridge Racer).

[quote name='confoosious']I'm one of Amazon's best customers and I'm not sure they're gonna ship it tonight. I have a delivery estimate of the 30th. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Me too and I ordered in January. That stated, they could ship tomorrow and I'll get it Monday. Been done before.

[quote name='SteveGo']What the hell? I pre-ordered one of each almost as soon as it was possible to and they're still being "prepared for shipment."[/QUOTE]

Did you get super saver?

Amazon purposely holds shipments longer if you do..even with preorders.

[quote name='zechs34']I ordered both and they are both shipped through UPS, set to arrive on Monday. Hope I get 2 credits seeing as theyre 2 completely separate orders![/QUOTE]

You'll only get one credit. Not two. The limit is one credit offer per customer.

[quote name='GundamS']Those who got shipped status, did you order blue or black?[/QUOTE]

I ended up ordering the black one. already have a blue DS so figured I'd mix it up a little. I also only pre-ordered mine last week haha. Either way though my shipping status has it set for delivery today and is tracking it only a couple towns over from the last update. Excited.

Heads up, the bonus credits are being deployed! :)

I actually got two accessory credits (maybe because I ordered a starter kit?). An any case, picked up two free backpacks and Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition for $14.99. I'll say it was definitely worth it to get one now rather than wait for the likes of Kid Icarus, Star Fox 64, Devil Survivor Overclocked, etc to come out as I'd originally planned.

EDIT: lol, and that fast they've already gone into Shipping Soon to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Would be pretty awesome if they shipped today as they'll arrive at the same time as Lego Star Wars III and Steel Diver for me with the 3DS coming tomorrow.

I also got 2 accessory emails. I think maybe it was a mistake. I ordered 2 backpacks.

After much thought, I ended up ordering Super Monkey Ball. I thought about getting Street Fighter, but I really don't think I'd play that game much.

3DS is still shipping soon (ordered within 15 minutes of preorders beginning, 2-day prime), so I can't make my credit orders yet. Lame.

I'm sure they'll send it by courier tomorrow and it will arrive same day, as most of my VG stuff from them does.

Wow it seems like all the credits stacked. I ordered
3DS
Street Fighter
PES 2011

I received $55 in credits plus a free accessory.
$25 for the 3DS
$10 for each game
$10 for buying 2 games

Just received 4 credits, $25 for each 3DS I ordered, plus 2 free accessories. Ordered Pilotwings & SSF3DS with the 2 credits and $10 off instantly for buying 2 3ds game for 19.98. Not too bad. Still waiting on the $10 promo for the games purchased once they ship.

Whether your order shipped or not completely depends on what the closest warehouse to you is, and the kind of stock that's available there. It's obviously gonna vary a lot.

I don't know what to get with the free accessory promo... I do need screen protectors but they're only $3.XX :/

The bags look ridiculous, idk if I wanna carry it around.

I have the same problem but it seems like a waste to get a $3.25 item. I wish they'd offer any other accessory or i'll be forced to use the pet puppet.

[quote name='Donut2922']You'll only get one credit. Not two. The limit is one credit offer per customer.[/QUOTE]

Got two credits for both the accessory and the $25 credit for each system. So it ended up being one per system instead of just one per household. Awesome!

I got 2 accessory credits, as well. I don't think I'll even bother trying for the 2nd accessory. I don't need an extra bag, plus I have a feeling it will get cancelled anyway.

bread's done
Back