Amazon 3ds matched kmart with $25 off game.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Amazon has matched kmart but I still might swing by kmart sunday morning because I have to pay tax either way. Just such a hassle trying to get anything at my local kmart so I may go amazon route.

Granted, none of it is in stock so there's absolutely nothing to get anyways -.-

For those of you looking for a case, etc... I recommend just getting a vinyl skin. I have one for my XL and practically looking at it, skins work better than cases.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Vinyl-Stick...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1c1a76de39

Lot's of random designs to choose from... I got the FFXIII one for my XL >.>
Only thing is, shipping does take 2-3 weeks.

Still need a screen protector though, and GameStop might be the only way to go about it for now.

[quote name='skubish']Wow it seems like all the credits stacked. I ordered
3DS
Street Fighter
PES 2011

I received $55 in credits plus a free accessory.
$25 for the 3DS
$10 for each game
$10 for buying 2 games[/QUOTE]

I think you actually got $20 of credit from buying SSFIV. IF you pre-ordered SSFIV a long time ago you would've gotten $10 credit and then another $10 credit for their recent pre-order program. In other words, you didn't get $10 credit for buying two games.

Mine is still in the shipping soon phase. Like others, I imagine it will ship out and be here by Monday anyway, but I really wanted to order SF with the credit, because I'm not going to have anything to play when it gets here, haha.

Oh well.

[quote name='Celsius']I think you actually got $20 of credit from buying SSFIV. IF you pre-ordered SSFIV a long time ago you would've gotten $10 credit and then another $10 credit for their recent pre-order program. In other words, you didn't get $10 credit for buying two games.[/QUOTE]

Actually there is a deal still going on for buy 2 get $10 off. They applied it as a credit retroactively for preorders.

[quote name='enufs8d']im jealous of your monday expected delivery dates. i have wednesday and "Shipping soon" gah![/QUOTE]

Did you order in January?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Did you order in January?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same position, and not only did I order in January, I ordered 15 minutes after preorders opened.

That said, I'm not worried about the 5/30 delivery estimate. I still expect it to come tomorrow via courier.

Ordered last Wednesday and have a delivery date of Tuesday. My shipping notice only said a 10 dollar credit for the system, but that should fix itself right?

Kinda weird..... But if you change the quantity on the free accessory, it'll still be free.

I put 10 of those stylus packs down and still said "promo applied -$7.xx"

Anyone going to TRU today for buy 1 get one half off? Already have RIdge Racer and Pilotwings from amazon. Looking to definitely get Steel Diver, Lego Star Wars 3, maybe Monkey Ball or Street Fighter. Is this version of Street Fighter easy to pick up and play for a novice to the series?

[quote name='gamerguy73']Is this version of Street Fighter easy to pick up and play for a novice to the series?[/QUOTE]
The fact that you can execute special moves as a single button press on the touch screen make it much more friendly than its console counterpart. I would think the hardcore Street Fighter fans would stick to playing on consoles for the most part, meaning that online matches would be a little easier as well.

Not sure what happened, but I got:
-Free Accessory
-$10 credit on anything from Amazon.com
-$10 credit towards a 3DS game
-$25 credit towards a 3DS game

Got the stylus pack & Ghost Recon.
Order Total: $0.00.

And, my 3DS will be delivered tomorrow. Amazon rules.

3DS Credit - $75 --> I think they gave me an extra $10 credit for the extra order they made me.. lol
3DS Accessory Credit - Yup
General Credit - $20

[quote name='0_0']Do I get a $10 SFIV credit if I didn't preorder it?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look like it.

Would I still get the credits if I order now? Was on the fence before but amazon is pulling me in with it's deals

My 3DS and copy of street fighter shipped. Didn't see the credits applied to my account yet. Did people get an email confirmation for the credits being applied or did they just pop up in the account?

[quote name='sephiroth61787']My 3DS and copy of street fighter shipped. Didn't see the credits applied to my account yet. Did people get an email confirmation for the credits being applied or did they just pop up in the account?[/QUOTE]

You will get an e-mail stating the promos have been applied. Amazon says that usually takes 1-2 days, but they are usually sent within hours.

I received two e-mails from Amazon early this morning saying that I can use my credit for $25 off of 3DS game and for a free accessory (from a crappy selection) as well. I picked up Ridge Racer 3D, Pilotwings, and this DS backpack thing all for $48.xx (took advantage of the $10 off promotion too).

Now, my 3DS was supposedly shipped last night, but it still says of an arrival date of 3/29. I selected 1-Day shipping as well. Oh well.

Ordered Ridge Racer 3D along with that puppet case with the promotional credits. I wanted a game that would showcase the 3D effect and from what I've read, Ridge Racer 3D does it the best.

[quote name='nflsonic']
Now, my 3DS was supposedly shipped last night, but it still says of an arrival date of 3/29. I selected 1-Day shipping as well. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here. If mine doesn't come tomorrow I'll contact AZ. If I paid for overnight, it should be overnight, not 2nd day air.

[quote name='WyldRyce']Ordered Ridge Racer 3D along with that puppet case with the promotional credits. I wanted a game that would showcase the 3D effect and from what I've read, Ridge Racer 3D does it the best.[/QUOTE]
Yeah im getting ridge racer 3D for the same reason, i read a review which said it had the best 3D of all the launch titles.

I'm also getting Street Fighter, and most likely ghost recon shadow wars.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Fuck you Amazon, you've had my order as "shipping soon" for two days now.[/QUOTE]

Haha, same here! I pre-ordered day 1 with 1 day shipping. No email w/ credit or shipping confirmation. By some amazon miracle i hope i wake up tomorrow and have it be sitting on my doorstep, I know they can pull it off !

[quote name='62t']Dunno my friend just said that Ridge Racer 3D look worst than Ridge Racer on PSP[/QUOTE]

I think its a tradeoff. Graphically the game is unimpressive, but thats not exactly speaking for the quality of the 3D effects.

So I see that many of you are getting multiple promotional credits - Mine hasn't shipped yet, but all I preordered was an Aqua Blue 3DS and yet I saw it said $25 promotional credit on my order, but the check out screen also mentioned a $10 credit in blue text above the order itself.

I'll be getting a $25 credit + a free accessory, but will I get a $10 credit too?

[quote name='Nohbdy']fuck you Amazon, you've had my order as "shipping soon" for two days now.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I live about two miles outside of Philadelphia (which has an Amazon shipping center) so if it goes out tomorrow morning I should get it in the afternoon. I'll just obsessively refresh the 'Open Orders' page all day at work.

Just looked at my tracking for my order, and I saw a nice surprise on there for me. Usually my UPS delivers really late, usually around 5-7 pm my time, but the UPS tracking is telling me that it will specifically be here by 1030 am tomorrow, which is good because I will have all day to use it then. Hopefully your tracking if you have UPS favors you like this.

[quote name='lhfan04']Just looked at my tracking for my order, and I saw a nice surprise on there for me. Usually my UPS delivers really late, usually around 5-7 pm my time, but the UPS tracking is telling me that it will specifically be here by 1030 am tomorrow, which is good because I will have all day to use it then. Hopefully your tracking if you have UPS favors you like this.[/QUOTE]

You chose an overnight shipping option which has a guaranteed "deliver by" time, vs the std service which just estimates day and would be delivered at any point in a drivers route on the given day.

So I got my shipping notification from Amazon at 11 this morning. I used Free Super Saver Shipping.

It arrived about half an hour ago. Friggin awesome!

Now I'm waiting on the credits.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']So I got my shipping notification from Amazon at 11 this morning. I used Free Super Saver Shipping.

Now I'm waiting on the credits.[/QUOTE]

It's this kind of crap that is making me the most angry. I opt for overnight shipping, and mine is still preparing for shipment, while this dude gets free super saver and has his already. Amazon has some questions to answer.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']So I got my shipping notification from Amazon at 11 this morning. I used Free Super Saver Shipping.

Now I'm waiting on the credits.[/QUOTE]

Mine's still in the "Shipping Soon" phase and i chose 2-day shipping.....COME ON AMAZON:bomb:

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I live a state over from where they shipped it out of. They shipped it out of Nashua, NH and I live in Boston.

Hopefully those that opted for faster shipping do get it quickly.

Mine came at 3 PM. I tried it out for about 20 mins and Pilotwings looks pretty damn cool. I gotta charge the battery though, it didn't come with much of a charge. I like the cradle.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Has anyone tried applying their $10 or $25 credit to future 3DS game like DOA?[/QUOTE]

I thought the whole point was that future titles aren't on the "eligible" list which consists of only launch titles... I'm gonna be sad if that's not the case, much rather of gotten Devil Survivor than SSFIV :/

Yeah it says only launch titles are eligible, but it might apply to all 3ds games. The credit doesn't expire until 6/30. quite a long time to limit someone to just the original 3ds games.

My delivery status...

March 27, 2011 12:40:41 AM Shorewood IL US Possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing

Anyone else's say anything like that?

[quote name='KemperJones']My delivery status...

March 27, 2011 12:40:41 AM Shorewood IL US Possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing

Anyone else's say anything like that?[/QUOTE]

Was it shipped with Ensenda? They have a thing for falsifying tracking information.

Yeah, that is the carrier. I'm assuming that's a bad thing?

It says it should be here Tuesday, which is no big deal anyway. I'm having it shipped to my business and I'm off tomorrow. I didn't plan on having it till Wednesday anyway. If it does show up tomorrow, I'll probably go pick it up it if I have time. I kinda hope it doesn't though, because I don't want to make the extra trip. I have too much to do tomorrow.

Okay, I'm getting really annoyed with Amazon. My order is still in the "shipping soon" status, despite other people in the Chicagoland area already getting theirs. What gives? I emailed and got a form response. Ffff...

[quote name='KemperJones']Yeah, that is the carrier. I'm assuming that's a bad thing?

It says it should be here Tuesday, which is no big deal anyway. I'm having it shipped to my business and I'm off tomorrow. I didn't plan on having it till Wednesday anyway. If it does show up tomorrow, I'll probably go pick it up it if I have time. I kinda hope it doesn't though, because I don't want to make the extra trip. I have too much to do tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's a hit or miss. Ensenda and a bunch of other smaller carriers signed a contract with Amazon promising certain delivery speeds; so when they can't fulfill those promises they put fake tracking info like "failed delivery" or "blah blah unexpected delay." That said, I did have orders delivered by Ensenda once, but those idiots put the package in my mailbox.

Chances are everything will be okay. If it's not you can call and complain and Amazon will note in your account to not use Ensenda -- or at least try their best.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Well, it's a hit or miss. Ensenda and a bunch of other smaller carriers signed a contract with Amazon promising certain delivery speeds; so when they can't fulfill those promises they put fake tracking info like "failed delivery" or "blah blah unexpected delay." That said, I did have orders delivered by Ensenda once, but those idiots put the package in my mailbox.

Chances are everything will be okay. If it's not you can call and complain and Amazon will note in your account to not use Ensenda -- or at least try their best.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping everything does go smoothly, but I did send Amazon an email. I asked them if they can contact the carrier and let them know my store's hours of operation. We don't open till 11 a.m., while other surrounding stores open at 8 or 9. I don't need my $300 package sitting outside the door in the strip mall.

I want to make sure the package is at least handed to one of my employees and signed for.

bread's done
Back