Amazon 3ds matched kmart with $25 off game.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Amazon has matched kmart but I still might swing by kmart sunday morning because I have to pay tax either way. Just such a hassle trying to get anything at my local kmart so I may go amazon route.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Rage is starting to set in, my order is still in the "shipping soon" phase. Now even when I get my system, it's doubtful I'm going to even have a game to play until at least Friday, since I have to wait for the $25 credit to even order anything... and until it actually ships, which it hasn't for 2 and a 1/2 days now, I won't get my credit.

This is the first time I've been pissed off at Amazon in a long time.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same spot. Boo-urns.

i'm in the same boat as many people here. i ordered on january 19th within the first few minutes and i am an amazon prime member. my order has been in the "shipping soon" phase for 2 days.

based on what i'm reading here and the few conversations i've had with amazon via email and phone, i believe there was a big screw up and a bunch of the systems didn't get shipped when they were supposed to. and i'm pretty sure all of this could have been avoided if nintendo would stop doing their asinine sunday releases.

also, the 3ds product page says that you can order within the next x amount of hours and select overnight shipping to get it on tuesday. i mentioned this to the rep and asked if i could upgrade mine so i could at least get it tomorrow instead of wednesday and she said that it was too late because it was already boxed up and sitting on a truck. yet i still wait for a shipping confirmation email.

I can't really complain since Amazon gave me a delivery estimate of March 30th since the day I ordered it (January 19th.) I'm sure most of the people on here received similar delivery estimates.

Anyways, both of the 3DS that I ordered will be here today. The rest of the games I ordered will be here tomorrow and the credits are pouring in. :lol:

At least I have Ridge Raver and Ghost Recond to play tonight. Again, I can't complain, I will end up getting everything earlier than my estimate and also the insane amount of credits as well. I am pretty sure I've been getting some extra $10 credits here and there, lol. In the end, I would've received nearly 4 free games and two free accessories. :)

I hope more launches are like this one in the future!

Wait, wait, wait. I thought the $25 and $10 credit only applied to 3DS launch titles so I picked up Steel Diver since nothing else really interests me. Am I wrong? Or could I put it towards something else? I probably should've tried something else before getting Steel Diver. Craaap.

[quote name='therealdeal19']I can't really complain since Amazon gave me a delivery estimate of March 30th since the day I ordered it (January 19th.) I'm sure most of the people on here received similar delivery estimates[/QUOTE]

That is the best response I've heard yet, I know a lot of us (including myself until 7am this morning when I received mine) were hoping to get it sooner but the delivery estimate has been the same. Most of us are saving money, getting credit and getting an accessory.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Wait, wait, wait. I thought the $25 and $10 credit only applied to 3DS launch titles so I picked up Steel Diver since nothing else really interests me. Am I wrong? Or could I put it towards something else? I probably should've tried something else before getting Steel Diver. Craaap.[/QUOTE]

I tried a PSP game......didn't work.

I tried Dead or Alive 3DS.....also didn't work.

So yeah, you didn't miss anything :lol:

[quote name='GundamS']I tried a PSP game......didn't work.
I tried Dead or Alive 3DS.....also didn't work.
So yeah, you didn't miss anything :lol:[/QUOTE]
Okay, phew! Thanks for checking for me. Much appreciated.

[quote name='trent82']i'm in the same boat as many people here. i ordered on january 19th within the first few minutes and i am an amazon prime member. my order has been in the "shipping soon" phase for 2 days.

based on what i'm reading here and the few conversations i've had with amazon via email and phone, i believe there was a big screw up and a bunch of the systems didn't get shipped when they were supposed to. and i'm pretty sure all of this could have been avoided if nintendo would stop doing their asinine sunday releases.

also, the 3ds product page says that you can order within the next x amount of hours and select overnight shipping to get it on tuesday. i mentioned this to the rep and asked if i could upgrade mine so i could at least get it tomorrow instead of wednesday and she said that it was too late because it was already boxed up and sitting on a truck. yet i still wait for a shipping confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Still waiting indefinitely for my orders to ship. At this rate, I might get NGP before 3DS :)

Ok mine just arrived God ontrac shipping kind of sucks they didn't even knock or anything. If it hadn't occored to me to check my trcking number on their web site I would'nt have even known it had arrived yet. I checked at 11:15 and their website stated that it had been left at my door at 11:11 it had just been sitting out there for four minutes.

[quote name='testaroo']Same here. Still waiting indefinitely for my orders to ship. At this rate, I might get NGP before 3DS :)[/QUOTE]
haha sorry there was a problem with the CC on my order so I had to call and cancel then reorder it on saturday morning and I just got it today also got an extra 60 bucks off because of an error on amazons part:bouncy:

[quote name='grim123']Ok mine just arrived God ontrac shipping kind of sucks they didn't even knock or anything. If it hadn't occored to me to check my trcking number on their web site I would'nt have even known it had arrived yet. I checked at 11:15 and their website stated that it had been left at my door at 11:11 it had just been sitting out there for four minutes.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me but it was another item. I like their shipping speed though. I live in Bay Area and the shipper's from Sparks NV and I received my package in one day.

[quote name='coolrust']Same thing happened to me but it was another item. I like their shipping speed though. I live in Bay Area and the shipper's from Sparks NV and I received my package in one day.[/QUOTE]
me too there tracking is so frustrating all day yesterday it kept jumping back and forth between sparks and fernley.:whee:it was driving me nuts cause my delivery date wasn't until tomorrow.

so pumped to get mine today! They gave me 20 bucks credit with SSF4 so I bought Pilotwings and PES2011! Total amazon cost: 325 for three games and the system. Great deal!

ill be contacting amazon if i dont get mine by the 30th as promised. Mine has been sitting with the same "this is being prepared for shipment" status since saturday

Just got my 3DS this morning from Amazon. Was expecting it Wednesday...

Also got ($25 + $10 + $10 + free accessories) credits...so basically another game.

[quote name='fast1991metro']Just got my 3DS this morning from Amazon. Was expecting it Wednesday...

Also got ($25 + $10 + $10 + free accessories) credits...so basically another game.[/QUOTE]
if you act quickly and use the current deal for buying 2 3ds games on one order and getting $10 off immediately and combine that with your $45 of credit, you can get 2 more launch games for $25 total. that's what i hope to do if i ever get my $25 credit.

[quote name='henry00x']ill be contacting amazon if i dont get mine by the 30th as promised. Mine has been sitting with the same "this is being prepared for shipment" status since saturday[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm dying everytime I read posts from ppl who ordered much later than Jan 19th and still got 3DS today while mine is still stuck in Shipping Soon limbo.

[quote name='trent82']if you act quickly and use the current deal for buying 2 3ds games on one order and getting $10 off immediately and combine that with your $45 of credit, you can get 2 more launch games for $25 total. that's what i hope to do if i ever get my $25 credit.[/QUOTE]
I tried this but it will only apply the $25 credit for when buying a 3DS, it doesn't even apply the $10 discount when you buy 2 games. :(

[quote name='TheNeck']I tried this but it will only apply the $25 credit for when buying a 3DS, it doesn't even apply the $10 discount when you buy 2 games. :([/QUOTE]
Never mind, I just tried this again with steel diver and samurai warrior and it did take both the $25 credit + $10 off.

I guess it depends on which games you try to combine, i just tried with Pro Evolution Soccer + Samurai Warriors and it only gave me the $25 credit off, no $10 off both games. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, how quickly Amazon makes me change my stance on things when it throws promos in my face. I wasn't orginally going to get a launch game and just wait for Kid Icarus or something else. Then when it gave the $25 off a game, I decided to buy Street Fighter. And then when I saw it stacked with the $10 off two games, I added Pilotwings. So pretty much it was buy one at $40 and get one for $5.

CURSE YOU AMAZON!!! (At least I still have free Prime and no tax)

Okay Amazon, I'm not following. Wait until Monday to ship my system and game via UPS. Give me credits so I get a game and that gets shipped UPS... The free animal case? That gets couriered to your place ASAP. What the shit? Ffff... So mad. I want headache inducing 3D now. >=(

Frickin' ONTRAC shipped mine from Sparks, NV to Milpitas, CA in the Bay Area. I live in Sacramento. What the hell?

Guess I'll be getting it tomorrow even though it was shipped Saturday. How come when they ship a Blu Ray from Sparks I always get it next day? Bastards. At least all my promo credits have been applied.

[quote name='trent82']i'm in the same boat as many people here. i ordered on january 19th within the first few minutes and i am an amazon prime member. my order has been in the "shipping soon" phase for 2 days.

also, the 3ds product page says that you can order within the next x amount of hours and select overnight shipping to get it on tuesday. i mentioned this to the rep and asked if i could upgrade mine so i could at least get it tomorrow instead of wednesday and she said that it was too late because it was already boxed up and sitting on a truck. yet i still wait for a shipping confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received a second email of shipping yet. My last email was like yours - a "Thank you for your order. We will notify you when it ships etc.." type of deal. I'm also a Prime member.
They say the estimated delivery is Wednesday, but it's odd how they don't even send out a shipping email.

[quote name='lawdood']Frickin' ONTRAC shipped mine from Sparks, NV to Milpitas, CA in the Bay Area. I live in Sacramento. What the hell?

Guess I'll be getting it tomorrow even though it was shipped Saturday. How come when they ship a Blu Ray from Sparks I always get it next day? Bastards. At least all my promo credits have been applied.[/QUOTE]

Mine says it will be delivered today via Ontrac. They sent it out this morning from Sparks NV and I live in Fairfield. I highly doubt it that I will receive it today. I like their shipping speed, I always received my package the next day.

[quote name='coolrust']Has anyone did received their $25 promo? Am I supposed to get it in my email or my amazon account?[/QUOTE]

You'll get an email, mine came about 3 hours after mine shipped.

[quote name='TheNeck']Never mind, I just tried this again with steel diver and samurai warrior and it did take both the $25 credit + $10 off.

I guess it depends on which games you try to combine, i just tried with Pro Evolution Soccer + Samurai Warriors and it only gave me the $25 credit off, no $10 off both games. :([/QUOTE]

PES 2011 3D gave me trouble too today but I got on live chat and the rep had me order and then manually adjusted the $10 off discount (ordered with Ridge Racer) :)

PES is the only trouble game as far as I know.

[quote name='pinoy530']You'll get an email, mine came about 3 hours after mine shipped.[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for my code all day. I wanna order my game today so I can receive it on wednesday.

My order shipped 4 pm est today, still waiting on that email. I was hoping they would pull through and send it by this evening so its one less day i am without games. Since I'm a CAG I can live with the waiting, it just seems like pointless waiting tho.

As of 9:48PM, my 3DS has officially shipped. How do I know? Not because of the website, it's still telling me "Shipping Soon". Rather, I have mobile alerts for packages on my phone, and just got a text message saying it's fulfilled and on the way.

Now to see if they'll update the website to agree with that text, or if they are just screwing with me.

Edit: Estimated delivery is tomorrow! Now to wait for my credit so I can purchase a game for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered the black 3DS on January 19 and got free super saver shipping. Up until last Saturday, the shipping estimate was 4/4-7. The shipping status did change on Sunday. I think I got lucky and it was actually delivered to me today by ONTRAC, who didn't ring the bell when they dropped it off at my place.

I almost didn't go through the purchase, but Amazon just had to entice me by matching the Kmart promo and giving me a $25 credit for a 3DS game. I really wish that Nintendo had a better launch line up for the 3DS. I'm leaning towards buying Pilotwings Resort if Amazon doesn't add anymore games that qualify for this credit.

Pre-ordered my 3DS on Jan 19, it just shipped, but waiting on email and credits.
Pre-ordered a game Mar 25th, but it's still cancel-able/not "soon". I ordered it with old $10 Blu-rays, so they should not be holding the order back (they should have already shipped those separately).
Not use to Amazon being this slow. I'm usually happily surprised with their speedy service.

amazon is a bless. getting taxed here in NY alone have cost us 23-25 bucks. but i guess amazon's 25 off 3ds games offset that. got my credit today along with free accessory ordered screen protector. all total 293 and change for the system and game.

happy customer. estimated to get it on wednesday or tomorrow.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']amazon is a bless. getting taxed here in NY alone have cost us 23-25 bucks. but i guess amazon's 25 off 3ds games offset that. got my credit today along with free accessory ordered screen protector. all total 293 and change for the system and game.

happy customer. estimated to get it on wednesday or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

3ds + ss4 (3ds) + Tiger 12 = $350 shipped and delivered by Tuesday afternoon and $60 in credit via Amazon + a free accessory for the 3DS vs $383 locally; a $93 dollar difference ($101 difference if you include the cost of the accessory). Insane.

edit: Just realized tomorrow is going to be an insane delivery day for me; WWE All Stars (UPS), Tiger 12 (UPS), SSF4 3DS(USPS), Aqua Blue 3DS(OnTrac)

Ok, I need help from you guys... I keep seeing new threads on new $10 deals, and I'm getting worried I missed something...

I preordered a 3DS -and- a copy of Pilotwings. The $25 is credited to my account, but the $10 from the Pilotwings preorder hasn't been credited - yet. The game "shipped" today, so I assume I'll get an e-mail within the next 24 hours.

This gives me $35 to use towards the purchase of a second game - in my case, Steel Diver.

I was under the impression that this is the "best" I can do as far as saving money -- PW + SD for essentially $45, total -- is there some other promotion I'm not taking advantage of at the moment? I saw folks posting about "Buy 2, get $10", but if I did that I wouldn't be able to apply the $10 from Pilotwings to SD, right?

Help! I'm just trying to spend as little as possible to get both PW and Steel Diver.

[quote name='DavidDayton']Ok, I need help from you guys... I keep seeing new threads on new $10 deals, and I'm getting worried I missed something...

I preordered a 3DS -and- a copy of Pilotwings. The $25 is credited to my account, but the $10 from the Pilotwings preorder hasn't been credited - yet. The game "shipped" today, so I assume I'll get an e-mail within the next 24 hours.

This gives me $35 to use towards the purchase of a second game - in my case, Steel Diver.

I was under the impression that this is the "best" I can do as far as saving money -- PW + SD for essentially $45, total -- is there some other promotion I'm not taking advantage of at the moment? I saw folks posting about "Buy 2, get $10", but if I did that I wouldn't be able to apply the $10 from Pilotwings to SD, right?

Help! I'm just trying to spend as little as possible to get both PW and Steel Diver.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you'd be able to stack the Buy 2, get $10. I saw it this morning when I tried to do it, but I only opted for one game.

My 3ds arrived this afternoon around 5:15 via UPS. I watched all day so as to be sure not to miss him. Got it charged up and played around with it a bit and am absolutely amazed how great the 3d is. The speakers are awesome too so much as it was almost like surround sound when playing faceraiders which is a blast. Rambo III was on tv so I got a couple of shots of stallones face and it was funny that it worked without a hitch. The 1st photo I took of him said it was an infants face, LOL, and the 2nd said young male face. It was rather fun shooting rambo's face and watching the expressions. I have no 3ds games in hand yet but fiddling around with what's built in kept me entertained. The system seems very well constructed and the finish is beautiful and seems not to show fingerprints. This is the best money I've spent in a long time and I can't wait for some mario titles to roll out.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Yes, you'd be able to stack the Buy 2, get $10. I saw it this morning when I tried to do it, but I only opted for one game.[/QUOTE]

...but that would require the purchase of three games total, right?

In other words, PW and THEN SD for $45 is the best I can do for two (non Street Fighter) games -- I could add a third game now (SD+___), but that would only give me an additional $10 off (for a total of $55), right?

Yep, just an amazing deal.
I had little interest in getting a 3DS now since I was only interested in 2 games.
But with the $50 trade in credit of my extra DS Lite with shipping included (would have cost me around $12 to sell on eBay with shipping)
$25 off a game
$10 off 2 games
No tax (saves about $23 with the system and 2 games)

It was a no brainer.

I ordered yesterday and had it in my hand around noon today ($4 next day prime shipping).

So what are you guys ordering for the free accessories? There ain't much of anything and mostly just some DS backpacks. I might be interested in the cheapest item, screen protector.

I don't understand their accessory offerings, they look like they are for the DS except for the screen protector.
I don't use screen protectors so I guess I'll settle for the back pack thing.

bread's done
Back