Amazon: Buy Two Games, Get a Third Free

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this one posted, just noticed on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html//ref=bt_atcg_mm?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000671591

There's not a lot of variety, but it includes recent games like Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5 and Bulletstorm. No clue if they will add more games at some point.

:ps3:

Killzone 3
Gran Turismo 5
NBA 2K11
LittleBigPlanet 2
Medal of Honor
Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Bulletstorm
Toy Story 3 The Video Game
Fit in Six
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition

:360:

NBA 2K11
Kinectimals
Bulletstorm
DanceMasters
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition

:wii:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
uDraw Studio - Game and Tablet
Disney Epic Mickey
Wii Party
Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition
Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 Bundle
Call of Duty: Modern Warface: Reflex
Pictionary - Udraw
Guilty Party
Nerf N-Strike Double: Blast Bundle
Pro Pack Mini for Wii - Mini Remote and MiniChuk - Black
Nickelodeon Fun N Fit Bundle
Dood's Big Adventure - Udraw
Fit in Six

:ds:

Scribblenauts
Kung Zhu

:pc:

Star Trek Online Collectors Edition​

[quote name='Brenex']With the amount of Helghast editions and Brotherhood CEs I have seen at gamestop and Bestbuys these past few weeks, I am pretty sure I will never buy a CE on release. Give me more of those price drops to $30 6 months later where I can still trade in the game for $25.

*EDIT* The Force Unleashed is no longer part of B2G1 free and also has dropped in TIV. Hope those that wanted it got in on time.[/QUOTE]
Trade value is still $25 across the board for the CE and vanilla editions of Force Unleashed 2 on Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculatorVideoGames.cfm?kw=force+unleashed+2&pf=all

Anyone who has mailed stuff in to BestBuy, how long does it take to get the credit? Are the gift cards deposited into your BB.com/RZ account?

Extra ~10/15 may be worth the hassle compared to Amazon, but I've never done it thru BB.

[quote name='Velo214']doh, they took it off the lists, argh! totally missed it[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? The promo is still up on Amazon.

I'd be in if they had a third I wanted. Killzone 3, LBP2, anddddddd nothing. I thought Bulletstorm but meh. I've played it and not really a fan.

I know Amazon's customer service is top notch. What are they chances they would let me take advantage of this after receiving my Helghast Edition today? I was thinking of calling and telling them I wasn't aware of this promotion, which I wasn't, and see if I can order two more games?

was really hoping for DW7 here as well..

@raven
you can just have a chat with the Customer Service
they do live up to their reputation

[quote name='jacknicklson']Force Unleashed II has a $25 trade in value at Best Buy for those whose stores sell Kindle gift cards or want BB credit. Plus you get 30 days to send it in[/QUOTE]

Do Kindle gift cards equate to amazon credit?

A nice flip for some BestBuy credit, even better if I could turn it back into amazon credit.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']A/S/L?

Man I wish they added Crysis 2 to the list.[/QUOTE]
A/S/L?

At first they said there was nothing they could do. I pointed out there was no mention of the deal on the Killzone 3: Helghast Edtion order page and the fact that I order tons of stuff from them. The live operator said they they would make this one exception for me.

I decided to order Bulletstorm (360) and DKCR. I figured since I already had no qualms paying $80 for the Helghast Edition, getting BS and DKCR for about $26 each was a big win.

My price point for BS was around $30 and even though DKCR has been on sale for $35 a few times I can't see it going lower than that. It;s a Nintendo game and it's sold like hot cakes.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']A/S/L?

At first they said there was nothing they could do. I pointed out there was no mention of the deal on the Killzone 3: Helghast Edtion order page and the fact that I order tons of stuff from them. The live operator said they they would make this one exception for me.

I decided to order Bulletstorm (360) and DKCR. I figured since I already had no qualms paying $80 for the Helghast Edition, getting BS and DKCR for about $26 each was a big win.

My price point for BS was around $30 and even though DKCR has been on sale for $35 a few times I can't see it going lower than that. It;s a Nintendo game and it's sold like hot cakes.[/QUOTE]

Age/Sex/Location
Old Chatroom lingo

Nothing for me here. ill wait for Bulletstorm to price drop and Mortal Kombat is coming out like next week....so ill be playing they ferdayz

[quote name='integralsmatic']Age/Sex/Location
Old Chatroom lingo

Nothing for me here. ill wait for Bulletstorm to price drop and Mortal Kombat is coming out like next week....so ill be playing they ferdayz[/QUOTE]

i remember my roommate use to put for a/s/l

too old to know better/ sorry but the toaster is buzzy/ in the bathroom

until they got banned from aol for it LOL

Pretty bad deals..

A few cheaper games that have had their prices increased recently..
A few semi new releases that are still quite pricey..
A few limited editions that are waaaay too much money..

Bleh

Hmmmmmmmm. Killzone 3 + Bulletstorm + Donkey Kong?

Still comes to like $35/game, and I haven't even played Killzone 2 yet, and DK is supposed to be hard, sooooooooo I SHOULD hold off, but these dang sales...

[quote name='Wolfpup']Hmmmmmmmm. Killzone 3 + Bulletstorm + Donkey Kong?

Still comes to like $35/game, and I haven't even played Killzone 2 yet, and DK is supposed to be hard, sooooooooo I SHOULD hold off, but these dang sales...[/QUOTE]

DK's difficulty ramps up really well. It starts off pretty easy, then goes up at a decent rate until the end. It's never too easy or too hard to finish the main game. Getting 100% and unlocking the "secret" levels is where it gets really, really difficult. The motion controls that people complain about also become natural pretty quickly, though I think they can be modded out if you have the homebrew channel.

Yeah, I have heard nothing but good things about DKCR. The reviews have been stellar across the board. And like I said, it apparently has sold a shit ton of copies so you know the MSRP witll be $50 forever because it's Nintendo.

bread's done
Back