Amazon Console Deals

AmazonJosh

Official Representative
Hey CAGs,

For a change of pace (Well, unprecedented pace), I'm adding another thread to house all of Amazon's console deals. This is going to contain digital + physical console deals. If you want digital + physical PC deals, check here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328659-amazon-pc-deals-titanfall-3699/

Just like the PC thread, I'd love for you guys and gals to be open about everything from the quality of the deals to the format I'm using to deliver them to you. If there's anything you'd like to see run differently, feel free to shoot me a PM.

In addition to posting deals here in the OP and as a reply to the thread, you can find our current game deals here.

Enjoy the deals!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really like to see a deal on PS+ sometime in the next week or so.  I'm about to run out & haven't played (almost) any of the games yet! 

thread-of-the-year.jpg

Still waiting for a cheap regular slim PS3 to get down to a good price in case the PS3 I have to send out today can't get fixed.

Yeah, I just ordered a grade 5 120gb slim from Cowboom for $110+tax. I was looking on AWD but Amazon just didn't have a good deal on one.

My daughter would like to play the DLC for The Last of Us on PS3.  Anybody know of a deal for a season pass or anything?  Thanks for any help/pointers.

My daughter would like to play the DLC for The Last of Us on PS3. Anybody know of a deal for a season pass or anything? Thanks for any help/pointers.
The OP does an amazing job of keeping the PSN deals thread up to date. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329945-psn-weekly-deals-63-rainbow-moon-sale-nba-2k14trine-2-cspj-shooter-ultimate-free-for-ps/

I don't recall seeing TLOU dlc on sale yet, though since I don't have the game I could easily have overlooked it.

Sales on PSN credit are very rare. Target's red card will give you 5% off.

If you have or are planning on getting a PS4, the remastered version will have the dlc.

Josh, any chance Amazon Digital can match Amazon Physical for the Infamous Second Son? I'd love to get a digital version of the game at the current $39.99 without the disk.

Where would you all recommend buying a good cheap used ps3? amazon, gamestop, cowboom?
I'd recommend Cowboom. I got a really nice grade 7 PS3 slim 160gb from them for $99 plus shipping, complete. Was missing one rubber foot, which I already replaced. Read the descriptions carefully though, some systems are missing controllers, cables, or are scratched up. Also it's better if the warranty seals are still intact (means they haven't been opened up, not that you still get a warranty).

Where would you all recommend buying a good cheap used ps3? amazon, gamestop, cowboom?
Got a 120gb from Cowboom this week. I would recommend Cowboom but wait for a good deal. I got a grade 5 with DS3 for $110 + tax. The PS3 is in great shape.

I'd recommend Cowboom. I got a really nice grade 7 PS3 slim 160gb from them for $99 plus shipping, complete. Was missing one rubber foot, which I already replaced. Read the descriptions carefully though, some systems are missing controllers, cables, or are scratched up. Also it's better if the warranty seals are still intact (means they haven't been opened up, not that you still get a warranty).
How does Cowboom determine pricing then? 99 for a grade 7 is so cheap. Why does it seem all over the place?

How does Cowboom determine pricing then? 99 for a grade 7 is so cheap. Why does it seem all over the place?
There's no rhyme or reason, but I think they periodically run low prices of various consoles (many different grades) for brief periods of time. The console categories are confusing, since there are multiple different listings for the same console, but some listings say "Starts from: $xxx", while others start at higher prices. Click "choose best available" next to a lower-priced category to see what grades are available at what prices. You really have to keep watching the site closely to pick up on the good deals; as to why they do it this way, who knows?

Almost a whole month of abandonment. Sadness. However, for the 83 people that actually follow this thread I saw this deal and thought I'd post it here.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS4 [Digital Code] - $59.99 $8.40

Also...

It looks like Amazon is price matching a select few from the PSN Superhero Sale @ the PS+ discount price.

PS Vita

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - PS Vita [Digital Code] - $39.99 $4.20

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita [Digital Code] - $39.99 $4.20

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PS Vita [Digital Code] - $39.99 $6.30

PS3

Batman: Arkham Origins - PS3 [Digital Code] - $59.99 $8.40

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PS3 [Digital Code] - $59.99 $8.40

Update - Looks like all of these deals have expired.

Almost a whole month of abandonment. Sadness.
Gotta get those drones flying. Priorities, you know. Oh, and we make this thing called a smartphone, now - check it out!

But hey, thanks for finding our deals on your own and letting everyone know. There ought to be a website for that!

I just yesterday got a (edit: fully working) 120GB PS3 Slim model with no leads for £30 from the Liverpool ONE branch of Cash Generators, which, along with its London Road counterpart, is being shuttered at the beginning of August. Everything's currently 70% off the marked price, so there might not be much left there in a few days, but I'd say the store's well worth a shufty for a potential deal.

Speaking of which, what's the current best deal for a Wii U console? Any will do, as long as it's sub-£150.

far as i see, they're not matching any of those digital titles mentioned yesterday.

all are regular price

I just yesterday got a (edit: fully working) 120GB PS3 Slim model with no leads for £30 from the Liverpool ONE branch of Cash Generators, which, along with its London Road counterpart, is being shuttered at the beginning of August. Everything's currently 70% off the marked price, so there might not be much left there in a few days, but I'd say the store's well worth a shufty for a potential deal.

Speaking of which, what's the current best deal for a Wii U console? Any will do, as long as it's sub-£150.
Direct refurb from Nintendo for 200 dollars US

Watch Dogs is on sale today from Amazon. 

The PC controls are pretty bad. However, I like the concept/story enough to where I'm going to give the PS4 version a shot. 

And also lets me free up some needed hardrive space.

Ah man, I thought this was a deal on hardware.  Been wanting for a Vita deal for awhile.  I can wait, my wallet is still recovering after more recent deals.

So what happen to Buy 2 Get 1 free deals on Amazon?

bread's done
Back