Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Many of you have my direct email and cell phone number.

I consider it a testament to the fact that you aren't crazy people that I received 0 phone calls over my vacation :).

Glad to be back, long live the deals.

October should be fun, November and December are going to be face melting...that's right...face melting.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LOL people really have your cell #?

Look forward to having my face melted off.

Welcome back, Tony. We hope your vacay was fun!

[quote name='CheapThomas']Still trying to recover from the last Dec/Jan sale...[/QUOTE]

What was last Dec/Jan like?

[quote name='monkeyz']Hey Tony, welcome back, glad you had a good vacation.

But back to business :p .

Any chance of a price match on Sleeping Dogs from gamestop downloads? It is currently 29.99.
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3073

Thanks again in advance for your response, here is to hopes for a PM. :D And Welcome back![/QUOTE]

I sent this email out about 2 hours ago, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Seraphym']What was last Dec/Jan like?[/QUOTE]

I bought Just Cause 2 for $2.50... and received a $5 coupon that allowed me to get Civ V for $4.

That's what last Dec/Jan were like.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$29.99 Sleeping Dogs incoming...nice to be back in the office :(

This will run for 2 weeks. huzzah!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony you are the man :applause: thanks so much, this is much appreciated. We'll spread the word.

$2.99 for The Whispered World is really good price. There are quite a few games I'd like to pick up here, but my backlog does NOT like adventure games... I still haven't finished Piss and Nancy the Happy Whore. >_>

(They actually aren't bad...)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Many of you have my direct email and cell phone number.

I consider it a testament to the fact that you aren't crazy people that I received 0 phone calls over my vacation :).

Glad to be back, long live the deals.

October should be fun, November and December are going to be face melting...that's right...face melting.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Everyone deserves an interruption free vacation. Hope you had a great one Tony. (and Welcome Back)

[quote name='sunasun']Tony does The Rocking Dead activate on Steam and how long will it be on sale? Thanks your awesomeness.[/QUOTE]
Err... that's not on Steam, bro.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Err... that's not on Steam, bro.[/QUOTE]
Screw it, I'm gonna buy it anyway. lol Thanks for the quick response Idiotekque ;)

Hey Tony, I was wondering if it would be possible to do a hidden object game bundle. My wife absolutely loves them. Thanks.

[quote name='Mac the Geek']I bought Just Cause 2 for $2.50... and received a $5 coupon that allowed me to get Civ V for $4.

That's what last Dec/Jan were like.[/QUOTE]

OMG I bought that exact same combo!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$29.99 Sleeping Dogs incoming...nice to be back in the office :(

This will run for 2 weeks. huzzah!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice deal, hopefully it'll get bundled down the line (like how Spec Ops did with BioShock1/2). Really want to check it out but still not droppin' $30 lol.

Are there any deals on BO1?... or just get BO2 when it gets a lil' cheaper; who all is gettin' it?

[quote name='Frithsblessing']Did Tony get the Borderlands tattoo?[/QUOTE]

Ya, it was posted back on page 5.
Anyways, the tattoo looks awesome!

[quote name='Idiotekque']$2.99 for The Whispered World is really good price. There are quite a few games I'd like to pick up here, but my backlog does NOT like adventure games... I still haven't finished Piss and Nancy the Happy Whore. >_>

(They actually aren't bad...)[/QUOTE]

No they are not, even Barely floating isn't bad. In fact, it is the only game I have played from the summer batch bundle and it by itself is worth the .84 cents I payed. I really hope people bump that thread more and remind people about it. Those games are sick for the price they are being offered at. Assuming you enjoy point and click (AKA games with a story) games.

[quote name='vince_carter']Sup Tony,

Hate to be that guy but will your nba2k13 activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

I assume it will, based on the past nba2k games they have had. They should offer a steam code and a DRM free code.

I also hate to be that guy but when will we hear about our strat first bundle? I understand the 1C bundle will come after the strat first bundle, but the 1C bundle should be all encompassing while the strat first bundle will only have a few of the strat first games. It would be great to know first hand what those games are going to be. I know your last response was you still were working on it, but any update even if you are still working on it or at least a time frame of when it should be released is much appreciated. Thanks again Tony. You are the man.

[quote name='Garbanzo']Very nice find!

Anybody knows the DRM on these?[/QUOTE]

I bought the pack and just finished downloading BM2 & BM3 - both seem to be DRM-free.
There are also no serials/keys listed on my Amazon games library for any of the four games.
Great deal!

C'mon, Amazon needs to PM itself if it's going to have the disc version of Guild Wars 2 up for $52...put the DD version for at least the same!

[quote name='gilby']Is there a way to add a digital download game to your wishlist on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

You can if you're viewing it on a phone or tablet.

[quote name='monkeyz']Tony you are the man :applause: thanks so much, this is much appreciated. We'll spread the word.[/QUOTE]

Please do, I'm hoping this PM is worth it :).

[quote name='TheHeretic']Welcome back Tony! :D

Any chance we'll see Endless Space - Emperor Special Edition on any significant sale on Amazon soon?[/QUOTE]

Working on it.

[quote name='TheHeretic']Is it also possible to price match Steam mid-week sale for Wargame: European Escalation?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/58610[/QUOTE]

This should be done shortly. Had to wake up the hamsters.

[quote name='vince_carter']Sup Tony,

Hate to be that guy but will your nba2k13 activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

We should have a Steam version, yes, i'll follow up with my guy now.

[quote name='sunasun']Hey Tony, I was wondering if it would be possible to do a hidden object game bundle. My wife absolutely loves them. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

We'll have a bunch of these in November/December, stay tuned.

[quote name='MC Kage']Nice deal, hopefully it'll get bundled down the line (like how Spec Ops did with BioShock1/2). Really want to check it out but still not droppin' $30 lol.

Are there any deals on BO1?... or just get BO2 when it gets a lil' cheaper; who all is gettin' it?[/QUOTE]

Working on the COD franchise sale.

[quote name='JKSonic']C'mon, Amazon needs to PM itself if it's going to have the disc version of Guild Wars 2 up for $52...put the DD version for at least the same![/QUOTE]

Who is that $52 version being sold by? (hint, it isn't Amazon).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

This should be done shortly. Had to wake up the hamsters.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Before tony:
sleepinghamster.jpg

After tony:
stock-photo-funny-hamster-54815797.jpg

Tony's Minions in action
4800285-hamster-standing-up-computer-keyboard.jpg

Tony,

Any upcoming deals on your LEGO games (Batman, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc)? Gamefly had them for super cheap while you were out and I passed them up because I'd rather buy them from you guys.

Thanks!

*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle

[quote name='KaOTiK']*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
*chants*
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle
We want the 1C bundle[/QUOTE]
/me joins in on the chanting!

[quote name='deletion']any update on the bordlerands 2 tatoo?[/QUOTE]
Tony already got it, it's on page 5

[quote name='Severose']Someone asked on the last page... Check page 5.[/QUOTE]
You know, we could start having a lot of fun with people asking that. Que Photoshop......

[quote name='Drabelincoln']You can if you're viewing it on a phone or tablet.[/QUOTE]

I'm not viewing Amazon with a phone or tablet. I cannot see a way to do it on my PC.

[quote name='gilby']I'm not viewing Amazon with a phone or tablet. I cannot see a way to do it on my PC.[/QUOTE]

That's because you can't, only way is on the mobile version of the site at the time being. Sorry for not being more clear earlier

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Working on the COD franchise sale.

[/QUOTE]

any chance of steamable cod warchest being part of this sale?

[quote name='darcmin']any chance of steamable cod warchest being part of this sale?[/QUOTE]

Our Warchest version is not Steam apparently.

Also, apparently I read poorly and the PVZ+Bejeweled 3 bundle is $7.49 not $4.99.

My bad.

The Sabotaging Bundle and the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Digital Collection will $9.99 btw.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Our Warchest version is not Steam apparently.

Also, apparently I read poorly and the PVZ+Bejeweled 3 bundle is $7.49 not $4.99.

My bad.

The Sabotaging Bundle and the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Digital Collection will $9.99 btw.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The Sabotaging bundle looks pretty cool, thanks!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Anyone want to toss an assist and put up the Sleeping Dogs deal over at Slickdeals :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I got your back :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Our Warchest version is not Steam apparently.[/QUOTE] Do you have a solid date on the CoD sale? I couldn't care less about steam/non-steam versions so long as they work.

[quote name='jshackles']I got your back :D[/QUOTE]

Word, thanks dude, I'll go add a thumbs up :). I envision a day in the future where a CAG posts on SD and tells this thread and people go over to add thumbs up. Whenever we get deals that make it to the frontpage they do SO WELL.

A guy can dream right?

[quote name='mewantgames']Do you have a solid date on the CoD sale? I couldn't care less about steam/non-steam versions so long as they work.[/QUOTE]

I don't yet, we've only just pitched it today :(. As soon as I have more info I'll post.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Word, thanks dude, I'll go add a thumbs up :). I envision a day in the future where a CAG posts on SD and tells this thread and people go over to add thumbs up. Whenever we get deals that make it to the frontpage they do SO WELL.

A guy can dream right?
[/QUOTE]

Hint taken and thumbed up. Hope it helps :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Word, thanks dude, I'll go add a thumbs up :). I envision a day in the future where a CAG posts on SD and tells this thread and people go over to add thumbs up. Whenever we get deals that make it to the frontpage they do SO WELL.

A guy can dream right?[/QUOTE]

No dreaming required - at this price it could easily make front page. :) Though, being Slickdeals, I think you'd have to share the spotlight with GameStop.

[quote name='Seraphym']Hint taken and thumbed up. Hope it helps :)[/QUOTE]

Hee hee thanks Seraphym! How have you been btw?

[quote name='jshackles']No dreaming required - at this price it could easily make front page. :) Though, being Slickdeals, I think you'd have to share the spotlight with GameStop.[/QUOTE]

For sure, there's lots of room on the FP.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back