Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI our pricing system still had $19.99 in place, if you see that price for the Darksiders Franchise Bundle don't freak out, it will change to $13.19 shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Deal is live, go nuts!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I only ask, cause I didn't see it in the OP, how long is Darksiders live for? And please for the love of God, don't say until you run out of keys. :D

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one, can you give a date when LEGO Lord of the Rings will be 75% off? Or do you not know just yet.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I only ask, cause I didn't see it in the OP, how long is Darksiders live for? And please for the love of God, don't say until you run out of keys. :D[/QUOTE]

It says 12/20-12/21 on the front page.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I only ask, cause I didn't see it in the OP, how long is Darksiders live for? And please for the love of God, don't say until you run out of keys. :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just updated the OP.

Oh, and (not a joke) I'm watching sales in real time...we might be ordering more keys in the morning.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry, just updated the OP.

Oh, and (not a joke) I'm watching sales in real time...we might be ordering more keys in the morning.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is there a date on 75% off LEGO LOTR yet that hasn't been revealed?

Curious as to why the Darksiders II Franchise Pack includes the Abyssal Forge DLC if said DLC is already included inside of the season pass.

?

[quote name='keyweez360']Curious as to why the Darksiders II Franchise Pack includes the Abyssal Forge DLC if said DLC is already included inside of the season pass.

?[/QUOTE]

That is curious isn't it?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Larce80']Abyssal Forge and which other dlc is duplicate?[/QUOTE]

I've just active DS2 and the season pass only, then check DLC list, I sawthis:
Crubile Pass
Maker's Armor
Season Pass
The Abyssal Forge
The Demon Lord Belial​

[quote name='faith81']Vote :applause:[/QUOTE]

Don't click the button on Darksiders for its key in your amazon software list. Ignore the entry and every time you look at it, imagine you're looking at blank space.

Now you've got your Darksiders 2 bundle. It costs $13.19. It comes with all the DLC, too, plus extras.

You're welcome.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Don't click the button on Darksiders for its key in your amazon software list. Ignore the entry and every time you look at it, imagine you're looking at blank space.

Now you've got your Darksiders 2 bundle. It costs $13.19. It comes with all the DLC, too, plus extras.

You're welcome.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure he's not the only one that would like a Darksiders II bundle (heck, or even just the game standalone). I've already got Darksiders and can wait till oblivion to get the 2nd one at a cheap deal.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

12/16-12/27:

Sonic Generations: $7.49 - Steam

[/QUOTE]

This shows 15$, mistake?

btw, still waiting the 10$ credit from Hitman, purchased Dec 15th.

Thank you Tony for those Amazing sales. :applause:

Regards,

I've never seen a DLC-only bundle anywhere so I don't get why people always ask for it. Ignore the fact that Darksiders 1/2 are included and that is what you have for $13. Or just buy the pieces of DLC that you want, it is all on sale for 50-75% off too anyway.
I am tried of Season Passes not including all DLC though. DLC in general is fucking annoying and I miss the old days even though I know they will never come back. "Horse armor" is hilarious since these days no one would even think twice about it yet it was some huge deal that they would charge you for something like that just a few years ago. Now these days, you pay $60 for the game, $20-50 for the season pass, the launch-day (on even on-disk) DLC, then $1-2 for a bunch of dumb little crappy items or missions that were probably made in 10 minutes.

[quote name='Eoma']Tony,

Darksiders II DLC only bundle ? Pleaseeeeee ? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Mark me down for this too; I already have both games and would gladly pay $5-7 to get everything for Darksiders II

I haven't been keeping up with this thread so forgive me if this has already been asked, but it says when you buy Hitman Absolution, you will be given a $10 credit next week. I don't see anything about that on the product page. Is that still going on?

I'm really itching to play it, and I feel like I could convince myself it was "$10" with the credit.

[quote name='roblutter']I'm sure he's not the only one that would like a Darksiders II bundle (heck, or even just the game standalone). I've already got Darksiders and can wait till oblivion to get the 2nd one at a cheap deal.[/QUOTE]

I think everyone got Darksiders from the Humble Bundle. Just forgot you ever got it and its great deal. Even just for DS2 + the DLC, its still a great deal. Thanksgiving sale had Darksiders II for 24 on Steam and the lowest for the base has been $17 at GamersGate, according to steamgame sales. Season pass has been $5 at GMG. I think Im gonna grab this, use my $3 credit, and sell my 360 LE.

Anyone know why the fuck Steam is not letting me redeem the Dead Island key? It's telling me it's not available in my country (which is BS, I can buy it from the Steam store itself) and that my purchase has been cancelled. So now I just bought a useless game I can not play? Will I be able to get a refund for this if I send in a ticket?

[quote name='kajoona']This shows 15$, mistake?

btw, still waiting the 10$ credit from Hitman, purchased Dec 15th.

Thank you Tony for those Amazing sales. :applause:

Regards,[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for some clarification regarding this as well.

Any word on Sonic Generations will be appreciated!

[quote name='lolwut?']I haven't been keeping up with this thread so forgive me if this has already been asked, but it says when you buy Hitman Absolution, you will be given a $10 credit next week. I don't see anything about that on the product page. Is that still going on?

I'm really itching to play it, and I feel like I could convince myself it was "$10" with the credit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Joe Fongul']I've been waiting for some clarification regarding this as well.

[/QUOTE]

The $10 credit referred to in the OP is for those who purchased the game last week when it was $10 more than it is this week. In order to avoid those buyers getting buyer's remorse or feeling cheated, Amazon will refund the $10 difference between last week's and this week's prices. If you're buying Hitman this week, you aren't eligible for the $10 credit.

[quote name='Patch517']Anyone know why the fuck Steam is not letting me redeem the Dead Island key? It's telling me it's not available in my country (which is BS, I can buy it from the Steam store itself) and that my purchase has been cancelled. So now I just bought a useless game I can not play? Will I be able to get a refund for this if I send in a ticket?[/QUOTE]

I think Amazon Dead Island region locked :whistle2:#

[quote name='chaosking121']The $10 credit referred to in the OP is for those who purchased the game last week when it was $10 more than it is this week. In order to avoid those buyers getting buyer's remorse or feeling cheated, Amazon will refund the $10 difference between last week's and this week's prices. If you're buying Hitman this week, you aren't eligible for the $10 credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of them and didn't receive any refund..

I am interested in Darksiders II only (without DLCs). If anyone bought this bundle and doesn't need the base game, please contact me with your offer.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Okay then!
Gone mackadamian!
macadamia-nuts-hair.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Patch517']Anyone know why the fuck Steam is not letting me redeem the Dead Island key? It's telling me it's not available in my country (which is BS, I can buy it from the Steam store itself) and that my purchase has been cancelled. So now I just bought a useless game I can not play? Will I be able to get a refund for this if I send in a ticket?[/QUOTE]

I encountered a similar problem when trying to redeem Dishonored On Steam (bought from GMG). After complaining to GMG and waiting for a week, GMG got back and said the key is now working and I was able to redeem it on Steam. So your best bet is to open a ticket with Amazon, let them hash out the problem, if no resolution then ask for a refund.

Is there any part of the Darksiders 2 DLC that acts similar to the Vampire Saints Row 2 DLC?

What I mean by that is there any DLC that once activated permanently forces a gaming changing effect to the game that can't be undone?

[quote name='60fps']Is there any part of the Darksiders 2 DLC that acts similar to the Vampire Saints Row 2 DLC?

What I mean by that is there any DLC that once activated permanently forces a gaming changing effect to the game that can't be undone?[/QUOTE]

One gives a speed boost to the horse, and another changes the visual effect on the crow a bit. Everything else is just gear you'll outlevel in a few hours. Nothing as drastic as the vampire thing.

Had no interest in Darksiders at all until the THQHB and now this wacky deal. Now all of a sudden I'm a fanboi with DLC flowing out of EVERY orifice. :booty:

[quote name='mingcagxhin']I encountered a similar problem when trying to redeem Dishonored On Steam (bought from GMG). After complaining to GMG and waiting for a week, GMG got back and said the key is now working and I was able to redeem it on Steam. So your best bet is to open a ticket with Amazon, let them hash out the problem, if no resolution then ask for a refund.[/QUOTE]

I got a quick response telling me I will be refunded the money in 2-3 days. Great support as usual. Maybe it'll be 75% off on Steam in the sale starting tonight (!!).

FYI, don't redeem the "Abysal Forge" DLC, you get it when you activate the Season pass. This way you can trade or give it someone who wants the DLC.

Credits to member on slickdeals

I'm mostly a lurker on this thread, but I had to pop in and say thanks for the Darksiders deal! I've been digging the first from the Humble Bundle and was hoping you would pull off something magical for the sequel, but this is downright amazeballs!

You rock such amazing deals that I took the $20 in Best Buy rewardzone certs and just bought an Amazon giftcard because I knew it would be money better spent. In the space of a year, I've gone from pure 360 player to contemplating hooking my PC up to my 51" plasma for a proper gaming experience. Thanks sir!

[quote name='RavenHD']I am interested in Darksiders II only (without DLCs). If anyone bought this bundle and doesn't need the base game, please contact me with your offer.[/QUOTE]

A very BIG THANKS to a very nice guy who gave me Darksiders II! :D

Happy holidays everyone!

[quote name='Treymoney']I'm sure this has been answered previously, but do the $5 credits for the Editor's Choice games stack?[/QUOTE]

no, it won't stack.

Tony. You are straight up bonkers. I love you.

PS - I now have a spare Darksiders (1) key. If someone is interested, hit me with a PM.

I own Darksiders on PC already and both DS I & II on PS3 but there was no way I could pass up having Darksiders II and all this DLC for PC at this price! Thanks again Tony and Amazon! You are becoming one of my major sources for PC games

[quote name='RavenHD']I am interested in Darksiders II only (without DLCs). If anyone bought this bundle and doesn't need the base game, please contact me with your offer.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat...I already have Darksiders 1 and I'm not too interested in the Darksiders 2 DLC. Still in the process of beating Darksiders 1...

I'm a little confused about the Hitman deal. Is it just $20 or does it also come with a $10 credit? Or does the credit only apply if you had purchased it previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back