Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Severose']Tony's offer was only meant for one person. If you can't figure that out, then you don't belong here.[/QUOTE]

You're buying me Guild Wars 2? You're the best, Severose! PM'd you!

[quote name='opasx']how much is it going on sale for?

I picked it up for $14.99 15 Dec and still havnt used the code but have a few people wanting to get it too and all start together.[/QUOTE]

18 dollars before EC coupon, 13 dollars after.

[quote name='sunghost']Just wanted to say thanks again to Severose for buying Mooby and I Guild Wars 2 and Dark Souls. Thanks again! Awesome CAG :D[/QUOTE]

No problem man, let me know when you decide to giveaway those 50 copies of TSW tomorrow. I'd really like to be one of the 50! Sent you a PM about it. ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']It's past midnight but it still says I can get the promotional credit. Should I just buy it anyway?[/QUOTE]

It's almost three hours 'til it's midnight in PST, where Amazon's HQs are.

It's amazing how much interest in The Secret World has picked up since they decided to drop the monthly subscription fee. Until they made the move, you'd hardly ever hear people talk about the game. Now it's almost reached ARMA levels of excitement. Clearly they made the right choice.

MMORPGs aren't really my thing, but for some reason, it kinda reminds me of a comic from the 90s that I used to read called Planetary. I suppose if I were ever to play a MMORPG, TSW would probably be the one.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']It's past midnight but it still says I can get the promotional credit. Should I just buy it anyway?[/QUOTE]

It's not past PST midnight.

Man, you guys are tempting me to get TSW. Are you guys liking it so far? I liked WoW and GW2. Is it reasonably polished as those, or does it play more like some cheap, clunky F2P MMO?

[quote name='Severose']Tony's offer was only meant for one person. If you can't figure that out, then you don't belong here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']You're buying me Guild Wars 2? You're the best, Severose! PM'd you![/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Just wanted to say thanks again to Severose for buying Mooby and I Guild Wars 2 and Dark Souls. Thanks again! Awesome CAG :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Severose']No problem man, let me know when you decide to giveaway those 50 copies of TSW tomorrow. I'd really like to be one of the 50! Sent you a PM about it. ;)[/QUOTE]

OK, wait, I need to make sure I have this correct:

1. Send The End's clearly bunched up panties to Severose.
2. Get free copy of Guild Wars 2 and Dark Souls from Severose.
3. Get free copy of TSW from Suntoast.

What if The End runs out of bunched panties?

[quote name='MrWhitey']How much time left in hours, until i can use coupons? Sorry i dont really know US times zones.[/QUOTE]

@2:40 until midnight PST

[quote name='Genocidal']Oh for fuck's sake people. If you're going to game the system stop being such dumbasses about it and do your research elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

And my ignore list keeps growing and growing...

[quote name='jatan11t']I see the price for Hotline Miami was raised :p[/QUOTE]

I knew that was coming. It was too good to be true. At least I can get Far Cry 2 for $2.50 and hopefully find another $2.50 game to make the most of it.

I'm not even interested in Far Cry 2. To be honest, I'm completely unsure about what I will use my vouchers on. I hope they don't go to waste.

[quote name='Tolyngee']And my ignore list keeps growing and growing...[/QUOTE]

just ignore everyone and get it over with. do you think anyone stresses over you not seeing their posts anymore?

[quote name='Tolyngee']And my ignore list keeps growing and growing...[/QUOTE]
And I keep you off mine because it's always refreshing to hear a douchebag's point of view.

[quote name='Severose']Nobody cares, I assure you. ;)[/QUOTE]
Ask Tolyngee if he put me on his ignore list per my earlier request. ;)

[quote name='chapnis']Imagine if they were stackable haha.[/QUOTE]

Imagine all the coupons.
You may say I'mma dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

[quote name='60fps']I knew that was coming. It was too good to be true. At least I can get Far Cry 2 for $2.50 and hopefully find another $2.50 game to make the most of it.

I'm not even interested in Far Cry 2. To be honest, I'm completely unsure about what I will use my vouchers on. I hope they don't go to waste.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can buy more than one game in a transaction, so you'll have to buy a $5 game to maximize.

[quote name='scrappler']I don't think you can buy more than one game in a transaction, so you'll have to buy a $5 game to maximize.[/QUOTE]

I'm really unsure about that. I know that I bought Shogun 2 and several DLCs last year, but it was a mix of an Amazon gift card and $5 vouchers that went into the purchase. I don't remember if the Shogun 2 DLC was on the list last year.

Though it doesn't seem like DLC is there this year, so you may be right. It looks like a $5 and up sale so far.

$2.50 for Hotline Miami after the voucher is still a heck of a deal if you ask me. I'm gonna get all up in that biz

[quote name='jatan11t']It was $5 until today[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. Thanks. I want the game but hadn't been tracking the price so I expected to probably be paying $2.50 for it.

[quote name='Revenant']$2.50 for Hotline Miami after the voucher is still a heck of a deal if you ask me. I'm gonna get all up in that biz[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='60fps']I'm really unsure about that. I know that I bought Shogun 2 and several DLCs last year, but it was a mix of an Amazon gift card and $5 vouchers that went into the purchase. I don't remember if the Shogun 2 DLC was on the list last year.

Though it doesn't seem like DLC is there this year, so you may be right. It looks like a $5 and up sale so far.[/QUOTE]

I'm of the understanding that you can only purchase a single game per transaction because of the "Buy and download" button taking you straight to checkout. I've never tried to go back and repeat the procedure however, as I assumed it wouldn't allow me.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Doh, and I'm in PST too. Haha.[/QUOTE]

PlaneScape Torment? ;)

I been there - and even met the Lady of Pain.
Sigil is a crazy place, you know...

[quote name='Tallkido']are the coupons working yet?
if not when hotline miami deal ends?[/QUOTE]

Fairly certain Miami is being pricematched for the Steam sale so it should be that price until at least the fifth.

[quote name='Stonekeep']How's the game anyway? for 2,50$ i can waste one of my four coupons[/QUOTE]
it's probably worth full price from what I've heard and read about it. I'm just, you know, cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back