Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']What if The Walking Dead was $12.49 as the deal of the week next week?

What if...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:drool: Great deal if it goes live

I'm not sure if I'm more amused at people not knowing of Amazon.com or that I've been buying from Amazon longer than some members of this tread have been alive.

...besides the way they never turned profits* in the 90's I just assumed they disappeared in the dot-bomb. ^_~

from wikipedia:
Amazon's initial business plan was unusual. The company did not expect a profit for four to five years. Its "slow" growth provoked stockholder complaints that the company was not reaching profitability fast enough. When the dot-com bubble burst, and many e-companies went out of business, Amazon persevered, and finally turned its first profit in the fourth quarter of 2001: $5 million or 1¢ per share, on revenues of more than $1 billion. The profit, although it was modest, served to demonstrate that the business model could be profitable.[14] In 1999, Time magazine named Bezos the Person of the Year, recognizing the company's success in popularizing online shopping.

[quote name='darknight88']Guys anyone have a screen cap of then Miami Hotline was for sale for $5 on Amazon? I want to get my $2.50 back, no lie. I bought it when it was $7.50 so im a little pissed. Well if anyone can help me, that would be great.[/QUOTE]

Oh noes Tony, don't look, don't look...

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm not sure if I'm more amused at people not knowing of Amazon.com or that I've been buying from Amazon longer than some members of this tread have been alive.

...besides the way they never turned profits* in the 90's I just assumed they disappeared in the dot-bomb. ^_~

from wikipedia:
Amazon's initial business plan was unusual. The company did not expect a profit for four to five years. Its "slow" growth provoked stockholder complaints that the company was not reaching profitability fast enough. When the dot-com bubble burst, and many e-companies went out of business, Amazon persevered, and finally turned its first profit in the fourth quarter of 2001: $5 million or 1¢ per share, on revenues of more than $1 billion. The profit, although it was modest, served to demonstrate that the business model could be profitable.[14] In 1999, Time magazine named Bezos the Person of the Year, recognizing the company's success in popularizing online shopping.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm surprised the shareholders didn't go crazy sooner. I'm assuming they were a publicly traded company at that point? That small of profit with revenues being that high usually scares away investors, interesting they made it through.

[quote name='equalsP']Anyone have any opinions about Star Wars: the Old Republic? I liked KoToR 1 & 2 when I played them years ago, but I'm not really an MMO person.[/QUOTE]

You can pretty much play the game single-player if you like. No forced grouping. 1 Companion NPC running around with you to back you up. So even if you're not an MMO person, it's worth giving it a shot (especially since it's now FTP). If you have a friend to play with, you can have a full 4 person group (including companions) and tackle the "Heroic Areas".

Playing it with the GF now. I like it, she loves it (she gets really into MMOs). We're level 35 on our mains and are enjoying the game. Unfortunatley, secondary characters on the same faction have to go through the same content for levels (10-20ish?) which gets boring.. but after that you seem to have more options on where to level (different planets & missions).
Class storylines and missions are really good - not quite KoTOR good, but really good. If you like the Star Wars universe it's worth giving a shot.

ETA: Haven't played any "end-game" content, but have done quite a few flashpoints (basically "epic missions") and those were fun. I don't think we'll will be playing our main character all that much after we hit the "end" anyway - I've never been into raiding or PvP in MMOs. Will probably just roll a Republic char (we are Empire atm) and level up through the class storylines there.

ETA2: I also realized that I should probably mention the 3 ways you can play - subscriber, preferred, and Free-to-play. Free-to-play players have some restrictions on race and a few other things, preferred have less restrictions, subscribers have none. If you try the game out and like it, your best bet is to "buy" the game from Amazon (we got it around black friday for $7.50 from Amazon) - this gives you a full month of subscription (with no limitation on race etc) and when it lapses your account is now considered preferred status as well as having 500 coins for the market (which is useful to buy unlocks that make you have even less restrictions).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaraki_Kenpachi']So would the potential Walking Dead deal combine with the $5 EC coupons? Just not sure how deal of the weeks are handled while the coupons are still good. Thanks![/QUOTE]

The coupons are good for the games listed on that page throughout the month, at whatever price they are.

[quote name='espy605']The coupons are good for the games listed on that page throughout the month, at whatever price they are.[/QUOTE]

Bah, I missed that walking dead was listed on that page for some reason that's why I was confused. I thought it wasn't on the EC list so I wasn't sure if he was adding it when it might be a weekly deal. That's my mistake, thanks for the help.

[quote name='espy605']Amazon doesn't have price guarantees for anything except televisions, and even if they did I don't think you'll get them to refund you money because of a glitch.[/QUOTE]

It was a glitch? I thought it was for sale at $5 for a few hours. Guess if it was a glitch then ignore. And yes if the game drops shortly after I bought a game, I should be refunded difference. If you dont agree with this fine, dont want to derail thread. Thanx anyways.

Edit: Folks online always PM amazon price drops and alot of the time they do issue a refund or what not. Its like know about Amazon. This is a glitch so Im just gonna ignore trying but if it was a legit sale, Id have a chat with an Amazon rep. Not sure why some of you said otherwise as this site and SD whatever tend to do their ways with deals.

[quote name='fore1337']
I'm so peaved that this game is a 27.3GB download. Comeon Rockstar, did you put your C team on this project?
GTA 4 is half the size (15.7GB from Rockstar North & Toronto)! LA NOIRE is 13.9GB (Team Bondi, Rockstar Leeds)

In summary Rockstar Studios is the Treyarch (cough cough) of the company.[/QUOTE]

NONE of those games look or even run even half as good as Max Payne 3 (on a high-end PC).

If you do have a high-end PC - wait until you pump these high-resolution graphics and see these tons of detail in each area.
It's insane.
It's one of - if not - the best looking game of 2012, as far as I'm concerned, technically.

Hitman: Absolution is another gorgeous game in 2012, as well - and it's over 20 GB.

And it SHOWS.

[quote name='Zaraki_Kenpachi']Wow, I'm surprised the shareholders didn't go crazy sooner. I'm assuming they were a publicly traded company at that point? That small of profit with revenues being that high usually scares away investors, interesting they made it through.[/QUOTE]

They IPO'd in '97 iirc. But yes. That said, there can be great success in not following the herd.

[quote name='darknight88']It was a glitch? I thought it was for sale at $5 for a few hours. Guess if it was a glitch then ignore. And yes if the game drops shortly after I bought a game, I should be refunded difference. If you dont agree with this fine, dont want to derail thread. Thanx anyways.[/QUOTE]

It was a glitch - Amazon's policy is not to pricematch flash sales. This one got auto-matched accidentally and was pulled as soon as it was noticed.

[quote name='darknight88']It was a glitch? I thought it was for sale at $5 for a few hours. Guess if it was a glitch then ignore. And yes if the game drops shortly after I bought a game, I should be refunded difference. If you dont agree with this fine, dont want to derail thread. Thanx anyways.[/QUOTE]

For reference:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Still catching up on the insane amount the rage going on for the past 20 or so pages but wanted to drop in and note that the price match to Hotline was (and this should be obvious...) an error. Our automated systems put the match in place, I got a note in my email that sales were going nuts, checked what was up, took the buy box down, fixed the price, and then put it back on sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Need for Speed: The Run
EA Classics Bundle (Madden '08 and NHL 09)
Syndicate
Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack
Burning Hot Bundle (NFS Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box)
Battlefield 3 Shortcut Bundle

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
How much is EA Classics Bundle going to be before/after coupon? Any clue?

Though, I need more stuff on the EC List that I DON'T OWN ALREADY! :p

I got like 9 coupons here to hopefully & possibly burn, you know....if the prices are right. ;)

[quote name='Neuro5i5']For reference:[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir! Thats all I needed to know! Hope that cool Amazon rep dont mind me asking but I was curious. :)

[quote name='darknight88']It was a glitch? I thought it was for sale at $5 for a few hours. Guess if it was a glitch then ignore. And yes if the game drops shortly after I bought a game, I should be refunded difference. If you dont agree with this fine, dont want to derail thread. Thanx anyways.

Edit: Folks online always PM amazon price drops and alot of the time they do issue a refund or what not. Its like know about Amazon. This is a glitch so Im just gonna ignore trying but if it was a legit sale, Id have a chat with an Amazon rep. Not sure why some of you said otherwise as this site and SD whatever tend to do their ways with deals.[/QUOTE]

It lasted about an hour, not a few hours. It was dead pretty fast and went back to the $7.50 price right after. I am not talking about agree or disagree, but stating Amazon's price guarantee policy. Sometimes they will refund you the difference as a courtesy, but they removed their price guarantee on games a long time ago.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']For reference:[/QUOTE]

Still catching up on the insane amount the rage going on for the past 20 or so pages but wanted to drop in and note that the price match to Hotline was (and this should be obvious...) an error. Our automated systems put the match in place, I got a note in my email that sales were going nuts, checked what was up, took the buy box down, fixed the price, and then put it back on sale.

Cheers,
Tony

Too bad GamersGate's system doesn't do that. Probably would have saved a good amount of headache last few weeks.

[quote name='hollowfreak']That's odd. I wonder why the steam version wasn't in the Sega Action Only Pack with all the other steam games.[/QUOTE]
Because they originally didnt have steam keys for it. New Sega Action Only pack do have steam keys for it now though.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']What if The Walking Dead was $12.49 as the deal of the week next week?

What if...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Lots of monies.

Id just like to say that Tony does a great job and I can see why he works for Amazon, the biggest retailer, his tolerance in dealing with some people from this thread complaining and bitching about not getting free stuff is outstanding. I know this is the cheap"ASS"gamer forums but come on people, do you honestly not see that you look like a cock saying "ZOMG F%CK AMAZON, I WANT FREE STUFF" it's $2.50 man up.

So Im not +1 the thread Id still like to see a Sonic Bundle with just the 16bit, SCD and DC games. Any chance of this Tony?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got more Bioshock keys.

Bundles should be back up in under an hour. Still waiting on MP3.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the good word. Hope your holiday season has been excellent.

Tony,

I'm going to go Macho Man with these SlimJims on these orphans if you don't put Condemned Criminal Origins (steam) on the EC list!

What if...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ill buy it for sure!

[quote name='Palinn']I have yet to play the "free" Sony PS+ episodes (1 and 2) so would this be a good deal for episodes 3 through 5? Should I play the PC versions of 1 and 2 and forget about the PS3 versions?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neuro5i5']That is exactly what I did.[/QUOTE]

The most important reason is that your decisions from Ep. 1 and 2 carry over into the later episodes and affect the outcomes. So if you played 1 and 2 on PSN you'd either have to re-play them on PC or just go with a randomizer for levels 3 to 5.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']However much a kidney fetches on the black market is what you'll get if you can secure some KoA Steam keys, Tony.[/QUOTE]

Lol we'll see what happens but that law firm now has 2 Voicemails and 3 emails from me.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony,

I'm going to go Macho Man with these SlimJims on these orphans if you don't put Condemned Criminal Origins (steam) on the EC list![/QUOTE]

think of the orphans tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol we'll see what happens but that law firm now has 2 Voicemails and 3 emails from me.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I really want to hold out on KoA to be as cheap as you've got it but on Steam. But $9.99 is just the right price that I may buy it even though it's on Origin.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol we'll see what happens but that law firm now has 2 Voicemails and 3 emails from me.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
You rock!

I already bought it from Amazon for Origin, but I will RE-BUY it again if you can swing the same priced Steam Key.

[quote name='tham1988']anybody want to catch me up for the day?[/QUOTE]

This will be added to Editors choice later on (no timeline or prices)
Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Bio Shock is back in stock, out of stock, but back in stock soon (if not already)
Max Payne 3 still waiting on keys
Tonights episode of 30 Rock is a repeat.

[quote name='shezbot']This will be added to Editors choice later on (no timeline or prices)
Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Bio Shock is back in stock, out of stock, but back in stock soon (if not already)
Max Payne 3 still waiting on keys
Tonights episode of 30 Rock is a repeat.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

Concerning The Secret World controls, anyone have any experience with 6+ button mice that they want to share concerning any MMO? It seems to me it would be easy to map numericals (1-6) and quick action keys to them. For some reason I can't map anything to the regular left and right clickers on my mouse. Any experience with "gaming mice"?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']However much a kidney fetches on the black market is what you'll get if you can secure some KoA Steam keys, Tony.[/QUOTE]

Any chance that kidney comes with a steam key and a coupon for the other one?

For those who bought the Seriously big bundle of Serious Sam games, you can get the missing two classic games via steam store for $1.49 (called Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Upgrade)

Just a PSA since Amazon doesn't care it.

You know what really sucks?!? I own KoA + both DLCs (ON AMAZON) but none of them activate on Steam. I'd kill for Steam activation on that game. I hated Origin so bad the games never got more play time. (that and I don't like the blur thing where you turn and the world blurs around you)
[quote name='fore1337']You rock!

I already bought it from Amazon for Origin, but I will RE-BUY it again if you can swing the same priced Steam Key.[/QUOTE]

This... double dipping is almost unheard of but to get rid of Origin.... in a SECOND.

[quote name='ikedateramusa']you know what really sucks?!? I own koa + both dlcs (on amazon) but none of them activate on steam. I'd kill for steam activation on that game. I hated origin so bad the games never got more play time. (that and i don't like the blur thing where you turn and the world blurs around you)[/quote]

[quote name='fore1337']you rock!

I already bought it from amazon for origin, but i will re-buy it again if you can swing the same priced steam key.[/quote]

this this this

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']You know what really sucks?!? I own KoA + both DLCs (ON AMAZON) but none of them activate on Steam. I'd kill for Steam activation on that game. I hated Origin so bad the games never got more play time. (that and I don't like the blur thing where you turn and the world blurs around you)

This... double dipping is almost unheard of but to get rid of Origin.... in a SECOND.[/QUOTE]

There is a mod that changes the difficulty of the game as some people found it too easy. This seems to do something to the executable and some other fancy things. I've noticed that it only works on the Origin version of the exe and not the Steam version (I have both). Something to keep in mind for those that want to make the game a bit more difficult...

Origin is benign and I don't get the hatred toward it. Yeah Steam is more convenient, and KoA does have achievements with the Steam version if you care about that, but honestly Origin just sits there and doesn't bug me ever, nor is it some secret spyware.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']You know what really sucks?!? I own KoA + both DLCs (ON AMAZON) but none of them activate on Steam. I'd kill for Steam activation on that game. I hated Origin so bad the games never got more play time. (that and I don't like the blur thing where you turn and the world blurs around you)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='glennfrank']I'd grab KoA on Steam- I played it on Xbox360, but didn't touch the DLCs. I'd probably re-play it on PC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fore1337']You rock!

I already bought it from Amazon for Origin, but I will RE-BUY it again if you can swing the same priced Steam Key.[/QUOTE]

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

@TONY OK, but because it's already been said that the EC list will fluctuate during the month, now that you've put the possibility of Steam keys for KoA on the table, people might hold off on the Origin version (myself included). If the Origin version disappears from the EC in the mean time, and the Steam version doesn't make it in time for the EC (and I understand no one ever said that it might, but we're an optimistic bunch :)), people will declare mutiny. Just make sure that the Origin version stays on the EC til the end of Jan. If there hasn't been a development in the Steam codes, then I'll get it, and double dip when/if a Steam version does come through Amazon.

I'm not sure what coupon you guys are talking about.. Was it sent to certain people only? Did you have to buy something to get it?

[quote name='uEih']I'm not sure what coupon you guys are talking about.. Was it sent to certain people only? Did you have to buy something to get it?[/QUOTE]

Coupons were given per purchase of a most digital games at the end of 2012. Some people have no coupons some have dozens.

[quote name='walkonshadows']@TONY OK, but because it's already been said that the EC list will fluctuate during the month, now that you've put the possibility of Steam keys for KoA on the table, people might hold off on the Origin version (myself included). If the Origin version disappears from the EC in the mean time, and the Steam version doesn't make it in time for the EC, people will declare mutiny. Just make sure that the Origin version stays on the EC til the end of Jan. If there hasn't been a development in the Steam codes, then I'll get it, and double dip when/if a Steam version does come through.[/QUOTE]

The current sale price is through 1/5, I believe, KoA will stay on the list even if the price is higher, just like the other games that have gone down and up, like TSW.

If people want to pass on this deal because the Steam keys MIGHT be available, they are free to do so, but there is no guarantee they will be, or if their pricing will even be competitive. It's the gamble you take. Stuff like this is probably why he doesn't announce plans for things that are not concrete.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin.

F.A.Q.

Q1) What is this Editor's choice promotion?
A1) Any purchase of a game from the Digital Games section on Amazon.com between Nov. 16 and Dec. 31, 2012 (or the purchase of the Protoype pack in November) earned you a $5 credit to be used on the purchase of a game from the 2012 Editor's Choice Games.

Q2) Where is the code for the promotion?
A2) There is no code - the credit is linked to the account that purchased the qualifying game and automatically applied at checkout.

Q3) I didn't get the credit. What should I do?
A3) You can PM the order number that you think should qualify to Tony, or contact Amazon Customer Service directly.

Q4) Is there anything I can buy to get the credit now?
A4) No, the promotion is over.

Q5) Where can I find the eligible games?
A5) Here

Q6) I don't like the list/have all the games/ don't like the prices.
A6) There is no way to predict what will be on the list, but there will be changes between now and when the promotion ends on January 31, 2013.

Q7) How do I know how many credits I have?
A7) There is no easy way to tell. You can search your inbox for emails (Search for '1000728511' in your inbox for $5 credit emails) or contact Amazon customer service. Ignore the amount under game credits you can find on the Amazon site - it includes credits for a lot of other promotions.

Q8) What happens if Steam/Gamefly/Impulse(Gamestop) has a lower price?
A8) These price matches are handled on a case by case basis. There is a link on every Amazon product page "Tell us about a lower price" that you can use to submit a request. There is no guarantee this will cause a price match, but it can't hurt. Amazon does not match flash/community choice deals. Amazon generally does not match deals that require a limited use coupon or code.

Q9) Will Amazon price match Gamersgate/Getgamesgo/Greenmangaming?
A9) Amazon does not pricematch international sellers.

Q10) Will Amazon pricematch Origin for EA games?
A10) Amazon generally does not match publisher sales.

Q11) What time do prices change?
A11) Generally, between midnight and 1 am Seattle (Pacific) time for scheduled deals. Price matches can change at any time.

Q12) I don't like the way Amazon does things.
A12) email [email protected] . He probably won't read it, but one of his assistants will and who knows, maybe it will be the catalyst for change.

Q13) Does "Game X" activate on Steam?
A13) Unfortunately, it's not always possible to be sure. Keep these tips in mind: 1) Most steam games have a note in the game requirements sections. Newer games can have a note: "DRM: Steam" near the top of the product page, under the title of the game, 2) Do a ctrl+f search for "Steam" on a product page, 3) Most (99.9%) of EA titles do not activate on Steam. Newer products activate on Origin.

Q14) Why is the price of the physical version of the game more/less expensive than the download version? Will Amazon match its own prices for disc games?
A14) There are many reasons (warehouse space/costs, inventory issues, different marketing strategies), but because these are different situations, Amazon does not always have the same prices for physical and download games.

Q15) Why are the prices different for the PC and Mac versions?
A15) Mac versions are often ported by a different developer and can be published by a different company. These different companies lead to different prices.
[/QUOTE]

Figured I'd quote this since it was a few pages back...

[quote name='walkonshadows']Nice.

Concerning The Secret World controls, anyone have any experience with 6+ button mice that they want to share concerning any MMO? It seems to me it would be easy to map numericals (1-6) and quick action keys to them. For some reason I can't map anything to the regular left and right clickers on my mouse. Any experience with "gaming mice"?[/QUOTE]

I've just used my venerable MX510 (same as MX518 & G400). I tend to use my closer thumb button for Axion/Ventrillo/Teamspeak and my further thumb button for auto-run toggle.

[quote name='espy605']The current sale price is through 1/5, I believe, KoA will stay on the list even if the price is higher, just like the other games that have gone down and up, like TSW.

If people want to pass on this deal because the Steam keys MIGHT be available, they are free to do so, but there is no guarantee they will be, or if their pricing will even be competitive. It's the gamble you take. Stuff like this is probably why he doesn't announce plans for things that are not concrete.[/QUOTE]

I just some re-editing of my post to be a little clearer right before you quoted me. I'm clear on all the points you mentioned.

It doesn't sound like Steam keys for KoA are on the table any more than they were previously. Tony just has a new contact to begin possible negotiations. I have a bad feeling people are REALLY jumping the gun on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back