Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jshackles']Did we ever get an answer on whether this only works once per account or not?[/QUOTE]

once per account

I want this to work on XCOM so bad. Not Amazons fault, but still. Not a single good preorder discount or post discount such as this. Borderlands 2 @ $36 was amazing...

[quote name='jester55']Thanks! I appreciate the bump! :D[/QUOTE]
lol, you're welcome. That's a good price, I'm surprised you haven't sold it yet.

[quote name='TheKbob']Borderlands 2 @ $36 was amazing...[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

[quote name='DarkZero104']aw, it stopped working on pre-orders?
'cause the only game right now i've been interested in listed there is South Park. not sure if there's any particular game there otherwise...[/QUOTE]

Some people have posted success with THQ games, including south park.

Black Ops 2 seems to only have been working very briefly when the code first went up.

[quote name='Papytendo']Because it's already been confirmed to be released on Steam.

https://twitter.com/FarCrygame/status/217681642855206914[/QUOTE]

Using Steam (namely just for a Steam Version) and REQUIRING Steam everywhere are two different things, though.

Since UbiSoft is basically forcing UPlay on A LOT of their recent games, I doubt they'd force all PC versions of FC3 to use both Steam & UbiSoft UPlay.

I just used it for the Seasons expansion pre-order for Sims 3...which is a great deal to me since that says it comes with $5 promo credit. These things tend to drop about $10 not long after release but getting the limited edition and promo credit made this code a nice surprise.

if anyone needs help with purchasing from Amazon (cause they don't have credit card.. or can only use PayPal) do mention/PM :D

will be able to help!

Ha, I got an email from Amazon saying that my SC key had been switched out for an SC2 key and my first thought was "Man, if I had activated that key, I'd have TWO games right now!"

I'm sick in the head, man! :lol:

Hey guys, I was home taking a nap, just woke up.

Regarding the discount code our discount codes aren't applicable towards pre-orders the brief period of time that they did was just an error.

This is only our second time doing the discount code thing (enter XXX to get YYY of ZZZ). In getting this thing set up and messaging out I left off bullet 4 (was copy/pasting into different places).

Those who placed orders with the code are good to go, but it won't work on pre-orders moving forward.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='sunasun']Also Tony, any chance you can match Steam's Serious Sam 3 BFE Deluxe Edition?
[/QUOTE]

Need to look at that, I don't think we carry the product.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Need to look at that, I don't think we carry the product.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I should've known it would be matched already if you had it

Hmm I think I'll hold off on the code in case something goes on sale soon. Might just get the BL2 season pass though as $22.50 seems to be the low point so far at GMG and others. Just worried it might be cheaper during a steam sale.

Pity it wont work on preorders :(
That is a big big reason greenmangaming get so many of my orders (hard to beat 25% off already discounted games in most cases before they are already out)

Gotta love how human error, and the drama that develops from it, allows for complete explosions of publicity & exposure.

I received my Supreme Commander 2 replacement key early tonight, and will definitely be looking at Amazon DD for future purchases.

Thanks Tony and Amazon for such an amazing deal! One question though, I had already redeemed what I'd thought was Supreme Commander 2 and it was the first one. What happens to the copy of Supreme Commander?

[quote name='lordkosc']code worked on TOMB RAIDER pre-order for 2013.

came out to $35 (w/tax) here in PA.

LINKY[/QUOTE]

Boo, it shows invalid for me on pre-orders. I take it they added that exclusion later and I missed it. Ah well.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Hmm I think I'll hold off on the code in case something goes on sale soon. Might just get the BL2 season pass though as $22.50 seems to be the low point so far at GMG and others. Just worried it might be cheaper during a steam sale.[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to cover 9 months of DLC - it seems possible that it will see a sale, but I doubt more than 33% until next fall when it's all said and done.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's supposed to cover 9 months of DLC - it seems possible that it will see a sale, but I doubt more than 33% until next fall when it's all said and done.[/QUOTE]

Considering I haven't played the main game since launch week. I dont really need the DLC now and probably not for a while.

I'm hesitant to buy season passes before the DLC is announced and/or released since they leave them up for sale forever. Its not a season pass its a DLC bundle where you just get a discount for buying them all at once.

Have any publishers pulled the season pass for their games yet? I'm not sure, but I expect the Borderlands 2 pass to be available after the lat DLC comes out.

Managed to pre Metro LL for $33.75.

Great deal, thanks T!!!

Also, where is Hell Yeah: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit?

I know you have all Sega DD titles and i am surprised that it's not up for purchase.

Are you gonna have it at some point?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's supposed to cover 9 months of DLC - it seems possible that it will see a sale, but I doubt more than 33% until next fall when it's all said and done.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, the Season Pass only gives access to the four "campaign" downloadable content packs, the first of which (Captain Scarlett) has already been released. Downloadable content released outside these packs, (possibilities include the Creature Slaughter Dome, additional skins, or characters) would not be included in this pass, regardless of when they are released.

[quote name='xfullmetal17']Thanks Tony and Amazon for such an amazing deal! One question though, I had already redeemed what I'd thought was Supreme Commander 2 and it was the first one. What happens to the copy of Supreme Commander?[/QUOTE]

You get to keep Supreme Commander :)

Btw, it seems that Amazon replaced my Supreme Commander 2, that was a valid Supreme Commander 2 that I already activated... so, I got a extra Supreme Commander 2. Nice :) I did bought it on the second batch of keys, so I guess that is why they did it.

Also, sadly, it seems that Amazon will not match Crusader Kings 2 sale...

[quote name='BernardoOne']You get to keep Supreme Commander :)

Btw, it seems that Amazon replaced my Supreme Commander 2, that was a valid Supreme Commander 2 that I already activated... so, I got a extra Supreme Commander 2. Nice :) I did bought it on the second batch of keys, so I guess that is why they did it.

Also, sadly, it seems that Amazon will not match Crusader Kings 2 sale...[/QUOTE]

Hi. Same thing happened to me. Are you sure that the new key is an extra one? Yay, I hope so xD

Used the code on Rocksmith PC, which came out yesterday, and saved $12.50!

And then ordered a guitar, cable, picks, strap, 3 guitar related books, a small amp, strings...oh, I see what you did there Amazon... :p

[quote name='greydt']Used the code on Rocksmith PC, which came out yesterday, and saved $12.50!

And then ordered a guitar, cable, picks, strap, 3 guitar related books, a small amp, strings...oh, I see what you did there Amazon... :p[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I'm excited for you :)

[quote name='greydt']Used the code on Rocksmith PC, which came out yesterday, and saved $12.50!

And then ordered a guitar, cable, picks, strap, 3 guitar related books, a small amp, strings...oh, I see what you did there Amazon... :p[/QUOTE]
Cool. I'm trying to decide if I should get it now or wait for a sale on the cable and pick up the game during an eventual sale on amazon or steam.

I've been thinking about getting rocksmith at some point. Haven't touched my Bass in about 12 years and feel as though it may be a way for me to re-learn everything I've forgotten.

[quote name='Seraphym']Congrats! I'm excited for you :)[/QUOTE]

Ha, thanks! I have never played an instrument...ever, but I have a bucket list item of someday being able to play Pixie's "Where is My Mind?" on my own, and it felt like a sign that Rocksmith had that song :D. Kinda realistic though that I won't totally learn guitar through Rocksmith. Want to use it + books at first, and then get some instruction if I find that I like it.

[quote name='Necrotron']Since pre-orders no longer work, I just went for Dungeon Defenders.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Cool, I didn't know they price matched, thanks for the heads up. Even cooler, they have a 2 pack which is perfect since I buy everything in 2s for my self and wife! I hope they do more 2 packs in the future (The Heist for example), they're usually 4 and I have no use for that.

[quote name='soulkyo']Hi. Same thing happened to me. Are you sure that the new key is an extra one? Yay, I hope so xD[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I think it is :/

[quote name='vince_carter']Thanks for letting us keep the preorders, Tony. NBA2K13 for $20 is great news to me. Hopefully it's released before christmas.[/QUOTE]

This.

Pretty happy the code worked for 2K13 pre-order.

[quote name='soulkyo']Hi. Same thing happened to me. Are you sure that the new key is an extra one? Yay, I hope so xD[/QUOTE]

Yes you get to keep it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='tlester2']Does this work for Battlefield 3 Premium? Also, where do you input the code, I only get a buy and download button....[/QUOTE]
After you click the button, you'll get a screen that will allow you to confirm your order and input any discount codes.

[quote name='soulkyo
[I']Hi. Same thing happened to me. Are you sure that the new key is an extra one? Yay, I hope so xD][/I]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes you get to keep it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

For those wondering exactly how Amazon could possibly make that deal any better, Reference above.

[quote name='walkonshadows'][quote name='soulkyo
[I']Hi. Same thing happened to me. Are you sure that the new key is an extra one? Yay, I hope so xD][/I]

For those wondering exactly how Amazon could possibly make that deal any better, Reference above.[/QUOTE]

lol thanks for the shout out. Sorry the responses have been so brief lately, crazy couple of days.

For those excited about NFS games, we'll have a good deal on them next week.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='walkonshadows']

lol thanks for the shout out. Sorry the responses have been so brief lately, crazy couple of days.

For those excited about NFS games, we'll have a good deal on them next week.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Does next week include NFS: The Run...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back