Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dragon Age pack is easily the best deal of the lot but it's currently out. They must have sold out of all of their license keys.

[quote name='Hop25']Is this what you're looking for? I found it in the Majesty pack.[/QUOTE]
thanks - monster kingdom seems to be the only expansion that is not on sale. i already have some of the bundle items so was looking at picking this one up by itself.

[quote name='techtonic']The Dragon Age pack is easily the best deal of the lot but it's currently out. They must have sold out of all of their license keys.[/QUOTE]

i know it sucks, ill still buy something else, just to support the sale even if i already have it or not interested, this is a great sale and i hope they do mroe in the future

[quote name='Rylin210']i know it sucks, ill still buy something else, just to support the sale even if i already have it or not interested, this is a great sale and i hope they do mroe in the future[/QUOTE]

This will be back up ASAP. Sorry for the delay here guys I was traveling all day.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Rylin210']Wow, what a bust, was in for the dragon age pack

Won't let me purchase, the "place your order" button is greyed out =([/QUOTE]

FYI this is being fixed as we speak. Sorry for the delayed response here I was traveling all day and just got back to my machine.

Cheers,
Tony

Bought me some LA Noire. Letting it download over night and going to install tomorrow.
Also thinking of picking up The Saboteur.
Overall, great sale Tony! Loving the savings :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Dragon Age Pack is alive and kicking! PMing those who missed it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

THANKS!

purchased, picked up something else as well just to support

[quote name='sunghost']It's been on sale for several times at $20-25. If you can wait a little longer you could probably get it for less. I think GamersGate had the DLC for 50% off recently, that was the most I've seen it discounted. I believe the THQ UK site had a deal where you could get SR3, the genki preorder DLC, and the season pass for around $18 or so, that's the cheapest I've seen it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, friend. I'll hold off a while. :)

Crysis 2 worth playing even if I've already beaten on 360? How's the multiplayer?

Also, anyone have thoughts on using triple buffering along with vsync? New to the PC game and the sub forum doesn't get much traffic.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Crysis 2 worth playing even if I've already beaten on 360? How's the multiplayer?

Also, anyone have thoughts on using triple buffering along with vsync? New to the PC game and the sub forum doesn't get much traffic.[/QUOTE]

If you plan on using Vsync, you should enable Triple Buffering as well.

[quote name='KansasFF']Any word on Guild Wars 2 pre-purchase going up today?[/QUOTE]

Guild Wars 2 Pre-order

Yeah I just came to see if Amazon has plans to get the GW2 prepurchase up soon. ArenaNet actually launched it at 3am EST already on their official site, so I'm hoping you guys have yours up in the next few hours.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Tony,

Any word on when/if Madden 08 will be added to the EA sports games promotion? I'd like to get Tiger 08 and Madden 08, but when Madden is part of the promotion, and I can get both for $5. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='smurfinaus']Yup.I can see NHL '09 is up but no Madden 08 yet...want it..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hal']What's the latest on Madden? It's still not available.[/QUOTE]

This is a hang up in our system, I'm working on getting it fixed now.

[quote name='cmackchase']To Tony, I believe the other day when I looked at your sales, you had the Dragon Age pack for Mac as well as PC, now its not showing? Anyway that can come back?[/QUOTE]

It is still up I just checked it:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-Pack-Mac-Download/dp/B006P28ZQI/

[quote name='EvilInside']Any news about Dead Island ? :S[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bubzers']have money, will spend. just waiting for dead island sale (a good one) and witcher 2.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard back from those guys on a deal yet :(.

[quote name='KansasFF']Any word on Guild Wars 2 pre-purchase going up today?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KansasFF']Yah its different than a preorder, prepurchase is paid in full now with beta access etc....

https://buy.guildwars2.com/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VanillaCena']I see. My mistake.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rad|cal']Yeah I just came to see if Amazon has plans to get the GW2 prepurchase up soon. ArenaNet actually launched it at 3am EST already on their official site, so I'm hoping you guys have yours up in the next few hours.[/QUOTE]

I know we're in conversation about it but don't have any timeline yet.

[quote name='Palinn']Can anyone recommend Burger Shop 2? I'm looking for cheap mindless fun that doesn't require me to leave the house.[/QUOTE]

My sister loves that game she's 20 and in culinary school though so her opinion might be skewed lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

Does that Max Payne 3 preorder bonus apply to the console versions as well? Already have MP3 on PC preordered, but I'm highly considering switching it to console.....Rockstar does not have a good PC track record this generation at all.

Thanks!

[quote name='Logain8955']Hey Tony,

Does that Max Payne 3 preorder bonus apply to the console versions as well? Already have MP3 on PC preordered, but I'm highly considering switching it to console.....Rockstar does not have a good PC track record this generation at all.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey,

Good question,

This is for the PC Download only.

Cheers,
Tony

Bought and installed LA Noire: all went well, no installation problems, plays fine [1600x900, quality settings; i7-2630QM, GTX 460m, laptop].

If others were hesitant like I was about LA Noire [lots of 1 star reviews], it's still worth buying and hoping for the best: the first 20 minutes of gameplay are pretty awesome, looks like a movie :D

Wasn't going to buy anything this sale (lol backlog), but caved and grabbed Metro 2033 and MX vs ATV Reflex for myself and Darksiders as a gift.

[quote name='Palinn']Can anyone recommend Burger Shop 2? I'm looking for cheap mindless fun that doesn't require me to leave the house.[/QUOTE]

That's actually one of my favorite casual games. Played that all the way to the finish and still felt like going back. It's fun, fast paced, and you don't have to wait for a character to walk around ("you" are just the cursor). It adds more and more gameplay elements as you go and does a pretty good job keeping itself fresh and fun. Good buy if you're looking for something that can easily fill a few minutes or a few hours. :D

...Maybe I should rebuy that for my mom as a surprise. She has/had it on Pogo, but since they changed everything, they pretty much locked her out of all her old purchases, and she can't install it on her new netbook. :/

[quote name='ShadowJT']What happen to Stronghold 3, the price is $14.99 now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Uplink']stronghold back up to 14 any chance for a drop after thursday ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys this is one that was supposed to be brought back up after 4/8, I just missed it. It will be $14.99 the rest of the sale.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Bought and installed LA Noire: all went well, no installation problems, plays fine [1600x900, quality settings; i7-2630QM, GTX 460m, laptop].

If others were hesitant like I was about LA Noire [lots of 1 star reviews], it's still worth buying and hoping for the best: the first 20 minutes of gameplay are pretty awesome, looks like a movie :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Wasn't going to buy anything this sale (lol backlog), but caved and grabbed Metro 2033 and MX vs ATV Reflex for myself and Darksiders as a gift.

That's actually one of my favorite casual games. Played that all the way to the finish and still felt like going back. It's fun, fast paced, and you don't have to wait for a character to walk around ("you" are just the cursor). It adds more and more gameplay elements as you go and does a pretty good job keeping itself fresh and fun. Good buy if you're looking for something that can easily fill a few minutes or a few hours. :D

...Maybe I should rebuy that for my mom as a surprise. She has/had it on Pogo, but since they changed everything, they pretty much locked her out of all her old purchases, and she can't install it on her new netbook. :/[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you guys ended up getting some good values out of the games :).

I also think L.A. Noire looks pretty awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the Tiger Woods 12 reviews? Is the single player like the full game you'd play on consoles? Or does it have a cut down game trying to get you to pay for the online?

I'd be interested if it was a full single player experience since that is all I play on golf games.

I had asked about guild wars 2 a few times here too, but at least you got a reply.

From what I can tell, other retailers are basically selling the product key for digital versions. And amazon isn't listed for the ce version at all.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
I know we're in conversation about it but don't have any timeline yet.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for that info on the GW2 pre-purchase issue. I'd be kinda shocked if they can't get it up sometime today though because it is the actual announced day for it. :cry:

[quote name='zombiemakermx']ScaryGirl [Online Game Code]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1344903462&pf_rd_i=979455011

That code is for Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, to give you some insight, apparently the team that controls stuff getting drawn and deleted from pages is making some changes and as a result we can't get new messaging on existing pages.

I'm hoping this will be fixed today...I send an email to the team running the transition every 3 hours or so...

[quote name='NamPaehc']I had asked about guild wars 2 a few times here too, but at least you got a reply.

From what I can tell, other retailers are basically selling the product key for digital versions. And amazon isn't listed for the ce version at all.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude I must have missed your questions or lumped my response to them in another response. Totally wasn't trying to ignore the question.

[quote name='rad|cal']Okay, thanks for that info on the GW2 pre-purchase issue. I'd be kinda shocked if they can't get it up sometime today though because it is the actual announced day for it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The issue doesn't have to do with wanting to sell the game...like some other publishers, we don't currently carry NCsoft games. As soon as we do GW2 will be the first thing up.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='thegreatest']Does anyone know if there is any truth to the Tiger Woods 12 reviews? Is the single player like the full game you'd play on consoles? Or does it have a cut down game trying to get you to pay for the online?

I'd be interested if it was a full single player experience since that is all I play on golf games.[/QUOTE]

Tony,

Any insight on this?

[quote name='thegreatest']Tony,

Any insight on this?[/QUOTE]

Hey there,

I'm unsure, but let me poke around with some of the golf game players in the office and see if anyone has played it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

I'm unsure, but let me poke around with some of the golf game players in the office and see if anyone has played it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ok cool. Thanks :applause:

[quote name='thegreatest']Tony,

Any insight on this?[/QUOTE]

"On PC, Tiger Woods 12 lacks several of the single-player modes present on console. What's more, the console multiplayer mode has been replaced on PC by a limited three-month subscription to Tiger Woods Online."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-15-ea-responds-to-tiger-woods-pc-outcry

So basically it sounds like the single player version is gimped and the online play is pretty much a giant fuck you

[quote name='Drabelincoln']"On PC, Tiger Woods 12 lacks several of the single-player modes present on console. What's more, the console multiplayer mode has been replaced on PC by a limited three-month subscription to Tiger Woods Online."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-15-ea-responds-to-tiger-woods-pc-outcry

So basically it sounds like the single player version is gimped and the online play is pretty much a giant fuck you[/QUOTE]

GameSpot didn't care for Tiger Woods 12 PC version, either.
5.5 (out of 10).

the reviews i've been looking at seem to suggest that for the most part, EA did a crap job of porting all of these sports games to PC. hooray. was looking forward to picking up NHL 09 and maybe a FIFA game, but now i'm a little uncertain. anyone care to weigh in?

also, anyone know if they'll activate on origin?

max payne 3 this nice deal thx
japan29.gif

Thanks for working on the Madden 08 release. Still isnt up lol.

With the Max Payne 3, is that going to be Steam or Origin?.

Tony,
Question about the Max Payne 3 offer, how will the $10 off rockstar games work? Could someone conceivably pre-order the game, and then use the $10 bucks to get LA Noire and GTA IV (both five bucks currently) or is it good on only 1 game? Or will the code not be good until the game is delivered?

Just wondering. Figured Max Payne 3, Max Payne 2, LA Noire, and GTA IV, plus all the bonus DLC would be a sweet deal for someone looking to pre order the game.

[quote name='moon1970']max payne 3 this nice deal thx
japan29.gif
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='smurfinaus']Thanks for working on the Madden 08 release. Still isnt up lol.

With the Max Payne 3, is that going to be Steam or Origin?.[/QUOTE]

Still no Madden :( working with that team to get it down.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Tony,
Question about the Max Payne 3 offer, how will the $10 off rockstar games work? Could someone conceivably pre-order the game, and then use the $10 bucks to get LA Noire and GTA IV (both five bucks currently) or is it good on only 1 game? Or will the code not be good until the game is delivered?

Just wondering. Figured Max Payne 3, Max Payne 2, LA Noire, and GTA IV, plus all the bonus DLC would be a sweet deal for someone looking to pre order the game.[/QUOTE]

Glad you guys are digging the Max Payne 3 Deal. here are the answers to your questions let me know if I missed anything:

1. It is neither Steam nor Origin
2. Yes, if you wanted to pre-order the game today you could get Max Payne 2, GTA IV, and L.A. Noire with the credit distributed as you get the code immediately :). Cancelled orders will just have the games removed from the Game and Software Library.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tony

not to sound like a broken record, but did you ever hear back from Viva on a possible sale on Gray Matter, the price has gone up instead of down on the download version as well as the physical version.

I couldnt resist, I bought ME3, I feel dirty now.

I must sit in a corner and lash myself while it downloads

Hey Tony, can you ever share how many people bought it at this price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back