Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah there is a ton of other stuff on the plate, Last Remnant fans should be excited, same thing with Hitman fans.

We'll have the best deal yet on Mirror's Edge+Alice: Madness Returns and we'll be revisiting Crusader Kings II at an even better price than before.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

About Mirror's Edge, anyway the time trial DLC can be offered as well, and is it gonna have that nasty SecuROM DRM?

I don't know if anyone has commented on this, but someone on the Steam thread mentioned that Alan Wake would eventually be on sale on Amazon. Well, I checked it out of curiosity, and it seems the Alan Wake digital download is already $14.99 on Amazon. However, the collector's bundle extras are $17.49.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We'll also have some AWESOME deals for our MMO crowd..I just know that not many of you are in that crowd.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

i hope it will be Guild Wars 2...

Does anyone have any info on the ARMA2 sale points Amazon has been at? ARMA 2 base game, Operation Arrowhead, and the pack if possible. Not the upcoming sale, but previous sales.

Oh you guys added a bunch of games with steam codes, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Three Hitman games, Just Cause 1, Front Mission Evolved, Last Remnant

Id like Last Remnant....but that 39.99 price.... Square Enix really needs to budge on that one....its over 2 years old!..even at 75% off its still.....old and expensive.

I hope I'm missing some and I hope there are more to come!

[quote name='MysterD']Another case of, "I buy too many games."[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I have everything that's been mentioned except Last Remnant. I'll check that out though if the price is right.

[quote name='MysterD']I highly recommend everybody buys Mirror's Edge, BTW.
I am so hoping DICE does Mirror's Edge 2.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that.

I hope everyone at least gives Alice: Madness Returns a look. If you're a fan of platform and third person shooting games you'll dig the gameplay and the amazing art and decent story put it over the top for me.

[quote name='hal']
I hope everyone at least gives Alice: Madness Returns a look. If you're a fan of platform and third person shooting games you'll dig the gameplay and the amazing art and decent story put it over the top for me.[/QUOTE]
I really LOVE the art design of Alice: Madness Returns.

[quote name='thegreatest']Does anyone have any info on the ARMA2 sale points Amazon has been at? ARMA 2 base game, Operation Arrowhead, and the pack if possible. Not the upcoming sale, but previous sales.[/QUOTE]

IDK, but i REALLY wanna try that new mod too. :cool:

[quote name='thegreatest']Does anyone have any info on the ARMA2 sale points Amazon has been at? ARMA 2 base game, Operation Arrowhead, and the pack if possible. Not the upcoming sale, but previous sales.[/QUOTE]

Really need an answer to settle an argument. lol :D

I'm going to have check the sale out on some wifi while I am traveling through England and Wales the next two weeks. Hoping to find something good to use this $20 Amazon GC on - though I looked at my Amazon wishlist and noticed all the games I have on there currently are not released yet. I do have SWTOR on the list, but I doubt it will go below the $35 it has been offered in the past.

Time to watch what others are picking up or recommending.

We'll also have some AWESOME deals for our MMO crowd..I just know that not many of you are in that crowd.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

There are probably three people in this entire thread that he is referencing. I bet he saw that entire derailment and was like "Ill just wait for them to despawn." Just in time for the 10 year anniversary of XI. Maybe i should start a thread for it, didn't see one on the site anywhere.

Sorry, have to ask, any word on Titan Quest Gold?

Also, want to add my support for DRM free games you sell. Unfortunately, I didn't get to support with my wallet for the Ubi sale since I was in Italy and passed on 1C since I wasn't sure which had DRM.

Thanks!

In for a copy of Roller-coaster Tycoon, I actually almost kept buying a physical copy in the warehouse deals recently so it was nice to that go on sale. Thanks for having all these great deals!

[quote name='bubzers']MAYhem just won't be complete without Dead Island and Witcher 2...;)[/QUOTE]

Dead island, I keep wanting to buy it but I haven't seen any good deals for it lately. Hopefully soon, before it gets too compelling to ignore.

[quote name='Shinoto']Going to give us a hint on what MMOs are going be up for salez:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

He said FFXI UA was gonna be $7.99. Don't know if he mentioned any others.
m.png

[quote name='walkonshadows']Umm, what new content just came out? Do you mean the free DLC back in Dec.?[/QUOTE]

No there was a patch in March or April that added new game modes and difficulty levels.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Oh, I actually noticed you guys sell Hitman: Codename 47 as a Steam Code.
Will that be on sale next week, too?

Also, do you have a DRM-FREE Build of Hitman: Codename 47?
I don't see one there.
If you don't have one - do you plan to get a DRM-FREE build of Hitman: Codename 47?
I see GOG has Hitman: Codename 47 as DRM-FREE.[/QUOTE]

We won't have the DRM free version but all the Hitmen will be on sale next week in a bundle :).

[quote name='RyonanGT']i hope it will be Guild Wars 2...[/QUOTE]

I wish :(.

[quote name='bubzers']MAYhem just won't be complete without Dead Island and Witcher 2...;)[/QUOTE]

See above...I wish :(

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Oh you guys added a bunch of games with steam codes, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Three Hitman games, Just Cause 1, Front Mission Evolved, Last Remnant

Id like Last Remnant....but that 39.99 price.... Square Enix really needs to budge on that one....its over 2 years old!..even at 75% off its still.....old and expensive.

I hope I'm missing some and I hope there are more to come![/QUOTE]

[quote name='hal']Yeah, same here. I have everything that's been mentioned except Last Remnant. I'll check that out though if the price is right.

Ditto that.

I hope everyone at least gives Alice: Madness Returns a look. If you're a fan of platform and third person shooting games you'll dig the gameplay and the amazing art and decent story put it over the top for me.[/QUOTE]

Yep all the Square stuff will be on some sort of promotion next week (minus Deus Ex/Dungeon Siege III).

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Sorry, have to ask, any word on Titan Quest Gold?

Also, want to add my support for DRM free games you sell. Unfortunately, I didn't get to support with my wallet for the Ubi sale since I was in Italy and passed on 1C since I wasn't sure which had DRM.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

No word yet :(. Still waiting on QA.

[quote name='Shinoto']Going to give us a hint on what MMOs are going be up for salez:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roymustang']He said FFXI UA was gonna be $7.99. Don't know if he mentioned any others.
[/QUOTE]

Yep FFXI UA and FFXIV will both be 60% off, as will Rift...plus one other pretty exciting offer.

Cheers,
Tony

Yep all the Square stuff will be on some sort of promotion next week (minus Deus Ex/Dungeon Siege III).
[/QUOTE]

Even Scary Girl? It was released about a month ago by Square Enix.

Been playing RCT3. Have to say that it's not totally easy to just jump into and start playing, but there are A LOT of tutorials! Not to mention there are tutorials for each expansion.

It's taking some time to wade through the tutorials, but they're very informative and I know by the time I'm through with them I'll have no problems playing. :)

@TONY
Do you guys plan to get Torchlight 2?

I got in on the TL2 Beta today....and it's AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']Been playing RCT3. Have to say that it's not totally easy to just jump into and start playing, but there are A LOT of tutorials! Not to mention there are tutorials for each expansion.

It's taking some time to wade through the tutorials, but they're very informative and I know by the time I'm through with them I'll have no problems playing. :)[/QUOTE]

Do you have it running in Win 7 x 64?

So what's the last word on Alan Wake? It seems to be pretty much the exact same content between GOG and Amazon, how much better can Amazon do even if it does go on sale there. I'm really tempted to get both it and the American Nightmare DLC from GOG. Even if the soundtrack doesn't drop as bonus content later from GOG, it's still a damn good price. So with the talk of Alan Wake possibly going on sale at Amazon next week, I only really want to know whether they can do any better, or is it not worth the risk and just grab it from GOG now? even SteamPrices.com says it's never been below $14.99. Help a torn CAG, thoughts?

[quote name='walkonshadows']So what's the last word on Alan Wake? It seems to be pretty much the exact same content between GOG and Amazon, how much better can Amazon do even if it does go on sale there. I'm really tempted to get both it and the American Nightmare DLC from GOG. Even if the soundtrack doesn't drop as bonus content later from GOG, it's still a damn good price. So with the talk of Alan Wake possibly going on sale at Amazon next week, I only really want to know whether they can do any better, or is it not worth the risk and just grab it from GOG now? even SteamPrices.com says it's never been below $14.99. Help a torn CAG, thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake is going to be 50% off on amazon too. So it won't be a better price. The collector's bundle will also be on sale for 17.49 I believe so it's just a matter if you want to pay the extra 2.49 for whatever the collector's bundle has.

[quote name='walkonshadows']So what's the last word on Alan Wake? It seems to be pretty much the exact same content between GOG and Amazon, how much better can Amazon do even if it does go on sale there. I'm really tempted to get both it and the American Nightmare DLC from GOG. Even if the soundtrack doesn't drop as bonus content later from GOG, it's still a damn good price. So with the talk of Alan Wake possibly going on sale at Amazon next week, I only really want to know whether they can do any better, or is it not worth the risk and just grab it from GOG now? even SteamPrices.com says it's never been below $14.99. Help a torn CAG, thoughts?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Doubt it'll be a whole lot different. The GOG sale for Alan Wake is good; their 1C sale is laughable after Amazon's though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Alan Wake is going to be 50% off on amazon too. So it won't be a better price. The collector's bundle will also be on sale for 17.49 I believe so it's just a matter if you want to pay the extra 2.49 for whatever the collector's bundle has.[/QUOTE]

This is accurate, we'll be at 50% off next week as well so if the GOG version is the one for you I'd go for it. Otherwise, the Steam versions will be on Sale on Amazon next week.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is accurate, we'll be at 50% off next week as well so if the GOG version is the one for you I'd go for it. Otherwise, the Steam versions will be on Sale on Amazon next week.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'd rather have the Steam version (Autoupdates, etc.), and support you Tony. Any news on American Nightmare DLC during that week though? I don't see it on the site for pre-order. It drops on the 22nd, which is technically the week after the sale.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Actually, I'd rather have the Steam version (Autoupdates, etc.), and support you Tony. Any news on American Nightmare DLC during that week though? I don't see it on the site for pre-order. It drops on the 22nd, which is technically the week after the sale.[/QUOTE]

If you buy the original Alan Wake on Amazon and register it on Steam you should be able to get a 25% discount on a New American Nightmare pre-order directly from Steam, so basically any time all the way up until release.

Of course it would be nice if they gave Amazon the opportunity to match that deal as well, but still if the discount on the DLC is a deciding factor you can still get it when buying Alan Wake from Amazon.

I know I bought Alan Wake from Amazon and Steam is showing the 25% off promo for NAN for me.

Sorry if this was discussed and I just missed it, but has the price on the last remnant been announced yet? Been watching that for a while and I'd definitely pick it up for

[quote name='houdinilogic']Sorry if this was discussed and I just missed it, but has the price on the last remnant been announced yet? Been watching that for a while and I'd definitely pick it up for

Never posted in this thread before so don't know exactly how it works. But I would love to see Arma 2 go on sale with the game getting a lot of buzz now with the DayZ mod it would be nice to see it go on sale and maybe steam keys? As it costs more on Amazon now then it does on steam.

[quote name='deathfromace']Never posted in this thread before so don't know exactly how it works. But I would love to see Arma 2 go on sale with the game getting a lot of buzz now with the DayZ mod it would be nice to see it go on sale and maybe steam keys? As it costs more on Amazon now then it does on steam.[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how much a mod can drive the sale of a game. It's unfortunate that there's less and less "official" mod tools being released for the community. Unlike the old days when dev's would released SDKs, compilers and unpackers freely. :whistle2:(

re: Torchlight 2

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY...
See this post, if you missed it.
[/QUOTE]

He said a little while back when it first went pre-order that he wasn't sure yet. I don't know if anything has changed since then though.

*Edit: Ninja'ed by Tony ;) But with good news. In talks is good.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY...
See this post, if you missed it.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, I thought I answered this. We're in conversation with those guys but I don't have a timeline to when we'll have their game yet.

[quote name='icefiresr']Tony did the Duke Nukem Forever discount made it into the next week's sale?[/QUOTE]

It did not, I want to see how this 4 pack concept works out and then try it out with DNF as well.

[quote name='deathfromace']Never posted in this thread before so don't know exactly how it works. But I would love to see Arma 2 go on sale with the game getting a lot of buzz now with the DayZ mod it would be nice to see it go on sale and maybe steam keys? As it costs more on Amazon now then it does on steam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pajama_Man']It's amazing how much a mod can drive the sale of a game. It's unfortunate that there's less and less "official" mod tools being released for the community. Unlike the old days when dev's would released SDKs, compilers and unpackers freely. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I don't have an answer on Arma yet, waiting to hear back still.

[quote name='sir-fly']i have a silly question , are these pc games direct download or are they redeem codes?[/QUOTE]

Some are downloads, others are codes. Are you asking about specific games?

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back