Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it's been asked but will there be a sale on ArmA 2 Combined Operations? Steam has it 10 dollars lower than you but I wanted to see if you can beat that.

[quote name='pROvIs']So, its a win-win for both of us right? You should get on that already. You can thank me later. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Lol on it pROvIs :).

[quote name='Fatdude']For that price i'm gonna get Divinity 2.Btw when is Serious Sam deals ending and when is mayhem starting?[/QUOTE]

Serious Sam ends Saturday, MAYHem starts on Thursday (updating OP shortly).

[quote name='randomdud']Saw this from my email: Payday the Heist for $5 PC download.

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-PAYDAY-The-Heist/5000139/?cid=pdgd051512

Early price match time? :D[/QUOTE]

Hey there,

Our sale on Payday starts on Sunday (5/20) and the 4 pack at $14.99 makes our offer essentially buy 3 get 1 free. I've mentioned a couple of times our price matching testing, based on the results of those tests, and in an effort to test further, we're going to hold off matching this and run with our offer in a couple of days.

[quote name='TheGreatWang']Don't know if it's been asked but will there be a sale on ArmA 2 Combined Operations? Steam has it 10 dollars lower than you but I wanted to see if you can beat that.[/QUOTE]

Hamsters are running. We haven't heard back on ARMA in the MAYhem sale yet.

I'll reach back out again today on it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']L.
O.
L.

If I could negotiate even half of that arrangement I'd be introducing you to " your new community manager." because I would immediately be promoted.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

At least Torchlight 2 will have a SP mode...
[It's disabled in the Beta, though]

As expected, D3 got launch issues w/ its "always online" DRM...

No wonder I don't buy many games upon release...and that I'm NOT fond of the "always online" DRM.

Last edited by a moderator:
In anticipation of an Arma II sale (eventually :) ) I read up that you can actually still play the DayZ mod with Arma II free and Operation Arrowhead.

With Arma II Free you miss out the campaign and HD graphics as opposed to the paid version. I've never played Arma since it always seemed a bit too realistic a simulator, does anyone have an opinion on the Arma II campaign?

Is it anything like the Conflict games back on the PS2?

Would there be anyway to get Silent Storm and it's expansion on Amazon download? It's out of print and isn't available anywhere else at the moment. It's by Nival Interactive and published by Encore Software, Inc. I think.

[quote name='TheGreatWang']Don't know if it's been asked but will there be a sale on ArmA 2 Combined Operations? Steam has it 10 dollars lower than you but I wanted to see if you can beat that.[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in an Arma 2 sale.

Mostly Operation Arrowhead.

A friend and I are interested in buy the Serious Sam 3 four pack, and we're looking for two other people to split it with us. Send me a PM if you're interested.

1) lolwut?
2) Friend of lolwut?

[quote name='MysterD']At least Torchlight 2 will have a SP mode...
[It's disabled in the Beta, though]

As expected, D3 got launch issues w/ its "always online" DRM...

No wonder I don't buy many games upon release...and that I'm NOT fond of the "always online" DRM.[/QUOTE]

D3servers.gif

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals'] Our sale on Payday starts on Sunday (5/20) and the 4 pack at $14.99 makes our offer essentially buy 3 get 1 free. I've mentioned a couple of times our price matching testing, based on the results of those tests, and in an effort to test further, we're going to hold off matching this and run with our offer in a couple of days.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE] Hmm, but you can't buy just one copy @ ~$4 can you ?

[quote name='CheapoEl']Hmm, but you can't buy just one copy @ ~$4 can you ?[/QUOTE]
You will when the inevitable group buys happen.

[quote name='CheapoEl']Hmm, but you can't buy just one copy @ ~$4 can you ?[/QUOTE]

Individual copies will be $4.99 I believe, but you probably won't have a problem finding a four pack to jump in. Or honestly buying a four pack and trading the other copies down the line.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']In anticipation of an Arma II sale (eventually :) ) I read up that you can actually still play the DayZ mod with Arma II free and Operation Arrowhead.
With Arma II Free you miss out the campaign and HD graphics as opposed to the paid version. [/QUOTE]
My friend said the free version's graphics look like mud. YMMV.
For what it's worth, a certain British website that Amazon does not pricematch (see first post) has Operation Arrowhead on sale right now. I don't know their dollar price for it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I've never played Arma since it always seemed a bit too realistic a simulator, does anyone have an opinion on the Arma II campaign?
Is it anything like the Conflict games back on the PS2?[/QUOTE]

When I was young 'n' all, everybody played Operation Flashpoint and nobody found it 'too realistic a simulator'. Sheesh, them console kids these days.
But yeah, the controls are clunkier than those of most random first person shooters. If Red Orchestra 1/2 is too super-serious for you, you may not have that much joy with ArmA.

[quote name='Luckz']My friend said the free version's graphics look like mud. YMMV.
For what it's worth, a certain British website that Amazon does not pricematch (see first post) has Operation Arrowhead on sale right now. I don't know their dollar price for it.

When I was young 'n' all, everybody played Operation Flashpoint and nobody found it 'too realistic a simulator'. Sheesh, them console kids these days.
But yeah, the controls are clunkier than those of most random first person shooters. If Red Orchestra 1/2 is too super-serious for you, you may not have that much joy with ArmA.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. I've never played an Operation Flashpoint or Red Orchestra game so I really don't have a comparison point. FPS are my favorite games but I sort of suck at them. I just don't want it to be the type of game where one shot kills me and I have to be an expert marksman to complete the missions.

Tony,

Quick question... any chance you will be getting Plants vs Zombies back in stock for sale anytime soon?

Thanks for your time

[quote name='yangwenli']Would there be anyway to get Silent Storm and it's expansion on Amazon download? It's out of print and isn't available anywhere else at the moment. It's by Nival Interactive and published by Encore Software, Inc. I think.[/QUOTE]

We have a contract with Encore, let me see if that game is one of the ones listed on their catalog.

[quote name='kaydigi']Tony did you ever convince Sega about a price drop for Sonic Adventure DX?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, it isn't looking super good but I continue to reach out.

[quote name='ev768']You will when the inevitable group buys happen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Individual copies will be $4.99 I believe, but you probably won't have a problem finding a four pack to jump in. Or honestly buying a four pack and trading the other copies down the line.[/QUOTE]

This, there won't be an a la carte option for the game at $4, it will be $4.99 individually.

[quote name='Shrowd']Tony,

Quick question... any chance you will be getting Plants vs Zombies back in stock for sale anytime soon?

Thanks for your time[/QUOTE]

I wish, we don't currently distribute Popcap games. Hopefully we will again in the future.

Lastly, I'm working on my OP update right now with the first few days of MAYhem!

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

In for the Hitman and Square Enix bundles when the sale starts. :D

btw, i was checking the games and it seems like Tomb Raider Underworld doesnt activate on steam (there's a review saying it doesn't activate on steam)

That's a fantastic price for the Square Enix Collection, I'd buy it if I didn't already have most of those games. Was really hoping that Mirrors Edge and Divinity II would be on sale sooner though. There's nothing I'm interested in buying for the start of the MAYhem sale.

I try and try but Tony keeps making me buy games with these great prices.

Here is what I am looking at:
Syndicate 2 Pack
Square Enix Collection

PS: Didn't know I even wanted Syndicate until I saw one of my friends playing it and I said to myself that game looks good I have to get after I beat my backlog (yeah right).

PPS: I would like to go in with a CAG on Syndicate 2 Pack and also I have Just Cause 2 and don't want Supreme Commander 2 so I would like to sale or trade to a CAG when I buy them.

[quote name='crimsonassassin']I like how the Square Enix bundle is currently higher than the games individually.[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah...that's why the sale isn't live yet. I don't think the product has an image yet.

The nature of pre-leaking stuff to you guys is you get to see some stuff before it is locked, loaded and ready to roll.

[quote name='ev768']I don't think Tomb Raider Underworld can be activated on Steam. In fact, one of the reviews says it can't.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will update the OP to reflect this.

[quote name='movac']Are the individual games from the MAYhem packs also going to be discounted?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kennyb324']In for the Hitman and Square Enix bundles when the sale starts. :D

btw, i was checking the games and it seems like Tomb Raider Underworld doesnt activate on steam (there's a review saying it doesn't activate on steam)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will update the OP to reflect this.

[quote name='sunghost']That's a fantastic price for the Square Enix Collection, I'd buy it if I didn't already have most of those games. Was really hoping that Mirrors Edge and Divinity II would be on sale sooner though. There's nothing I'm interested in buying for the start of the MAYhem sale.[/QUOTE]

Divinity II will be in the first part of the sale, I'm still updating the OP and will continue to do so over the course of today.

BTW. ARMA will be on sale - $9.99 for the 2 base games and $14.99 for combined ops.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']...BTW. ARMA will be on sale - $9.99 for the 2 base games and $14.99 for combined ops.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Happen to know if Arma can be added to steam..not that it's needed as they don't have any steam features but its always nice to have all games in one location.

[quote name='MrWhitey']MAFIA 1 (Steam) - $2.49 - Mafia is steam game? what kind of sorcery is this?[/QUOTE]

Was wandering the same about the Bioshock games, thought the only way to get them on Steam was to buy them from Steam cause of the GFW/GFWL thing, but if this is true, good.

Just curious on the Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Bioshock Dual Pack (Steam or Non-Steam Version), does this mean at the time of purchase you pick either the Steam or Non-Steam version?

Well if 2K is going to be issuing Steam keys to Amazon for older games like Bioshock and Mafia I, any chance for Civ IV and Stronghold Collection Steam keys too?

$7.50 for the Squeenix pack looks good -- not sure I want a couple of those but I guess I can just trade/giveaway the codes. Question, though, does Just Cause 2 and Guardian of Light come with the DLC in that package (I'm guessing probably not)?

[quote name='Mooby']$7.50 for the Squeenix pack looks good -- not sure I want a couple of those but I guess I can just trade/giveaway the codes. Question, though, does Just Cause 2 and Guardian of Light come with the DLC in that package (I'm guessing probably not)?[/QUOTE]

Well if Supreme Commander is one of the ones you don't need/want let me know and I'd be willing to buy it off you.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well if Supreme Commander is one of the ones you don't need/want let me know and I'd be willing to buy it off you.[/QUOTE]

If I end up getting it, will do. Although since I don't use Paypal I sort of have to cobble together stuff to balance things out. Looking to get the Binding of Isaac expansion when it comes out for $3ish but that's a bit more than what SC is probably worth relative to the pack cost.

[quote name='kennyb324']In for the Hitman and Square Enix bundles when the sale starts. :D

btw, i was checking the games and it seems like Tomb Raider Underworld doesnt activate on steam (there's a review saying it doesn't activate on steam)[/QUOTE]

TR: Underworld and ALL of those TR games before it DID NOT require Steam.

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was the FIRST TR game [well, it's actually a non-TR game, if you want to get technical here] to REQUIRE Steam.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

BTW. ARMA will be on sale - $9.99 for the 2 base games and $14.99 for combined ops.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. I got a couple of friends who will buy this too.

I wanted to write this in BIG HUGE LETTERS so you all see it:

NOTE: TO BE CLEAR, WHEN I REFERENCE STEAM or NON-STEAM BELOW I AM REFERRING TO 2 DIFFERENT VERSIONS. WE WILL DENOTE WHICH VERSION YOU ARE BUYING ON THE PRODUCT PAGE.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi CAGs,

BioShock 2 (Steam or Non-Steam Version)
- $4.99
[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention that Bioshock 2 ALSO always requires Microsoft G4WL.

Other Requirements:
Initial installation requires one-time internet connection;
Ability to save game, earn achievements, receive title updates and online play requires log-in to Games for Windows LIVE;
software installations required including Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries,
Games for Windows LIVE client, Games for Windows LIVE Client Patch,
Sony DADC SecuROM,
Microsoft DirectX.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Divinity II will be in the first part of the sale, I'm still updating the OP and will continue to do so over the course of today.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony, any idea what price Mirror's Edge will be at, and what day that'll go live? I'll definitely grab Divinity II.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Love how the icon for this thread is GS (GameStop). XD[/QUOTE]

If GameStop had someone like Tony representing them, they might not be doing so poorly with their Impulse sales lol.

[quote name='sunghost']If GameStop had someone like Tony representing them, they might not be doing so poorly with their Impulse sales lol.[/QUOTE]

oh snap! :applause:

but seriously, you should apologize to our paychecks. poor poor paychecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back