Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Nephilim']What about Risen? We need to see that back at around 5$ or so.[/QUOTE]

I already got Risen 1 on Steam.

Though, I'd really like to see Risen 2 hit a major price-cut, sometime soon or down the line... ;)

I would buy Titan Quest if I saw it on sale, for sure.

There have been Steam sales in the past but I only just became a PC gamer back in March I think, so I haven't seen one yet.

[quote name='The Nephilim']What about Risen? We need to see that back at around 5$ or so.[/QUOTE]

I wish :(.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY
With all this Diablo 3 madness, did you guys think of having a ARPG madness sale?

Maybe talk to some different companies and get their ARPG's on sale for a week?
i.e. Sacred: Gold Edition; Dawn of Magic 2; etc.

Also...any reason THQ ain't gave you Titan Quest: Gold Edition (Titan Quest and its expansion Titan Quest: Immortal Throne)?

SIDE NOTES:
I already own Sacred: Gold [bought both Sacred + Underworld from Retail] and TQ + Immortal Throne [from Retail].
Just thought maybe some gamers might be wanting some ARPG's, since they might not have Diablo 3...
And no, I don't have D3, either... :p[/QUOTE]

I haven't kicked around the ARPG idea yet since Madness is so broad reaching. As for Titan Quest, we're still working on a solution for those games. We have them we just need to do some tweaking.

[quote name='kwirl']i get paid on tuesday, i hope i don't miss anything good lol[/QUOTE]

Some stuff will have fallen out of the sale by Tuesday but we'll reintroduce some of the better selling stuff before the end again.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

I see Gamersgate has a massive Saints Row weekend sale going w/ SR2; and ALL SR3 stuff (Base Game, DLC, Season Pass, etc)...

Can we expect a Saints Row series sale sometime soon?[/QUOTE]

Yep, Saint's Row will happen before the end of Mayhem.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Yep, Saint's Row will happen before the end of Mayhem.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I will keep my eyes open then... :)

I'd fall out of my chair, if SR: The Third ends up around $10... :p

[quote name='lolwut?']So Borderlands GOTY is steam registerable? Cause it didn't say so in the OP[/QUOTE]

It says it requires Steam on the product page at Amazon.

[quote name='MysterD']I will keep my eyes open then... :)

I'd fall out of my chair, if SR: The Third ends up around $10... :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I'm betting it'll be $20, or no less than $15.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, same here. I'm betting it'll be $20, or no less than $15.[/QUOTE]

If I recall, GameStop PC App had SR: The Third for $15 during a Flash Friday sale...

EDIT:
Close, it was around $17.
GMG had it a little over $15 recently.

[quote name='MysterD']If I recall, GameStop PC App had SR: The Third for $15 during a Flash Friday sale...

EDIT:
GMG had it a little over $15 recently.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've noticed. Shopto also has it for $11, but I've heard of a lot of people from the US having trouble buying it from there. It'd be nice if there were a bundle with most/all of the DLC and the base game for around $20 or so but that may not happen for a while.

Regarding Saint's Row. Can we expect Saint's Row 2 and also Saint's Row 3 DLC? I already own a few DLCs so the Season pass isn't really a good deal for me at Gamersgate, but they don't have the couple DLCs I really want on sale.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Last Remnant worth $15? I've been wanting it for a while now but not sure if I should wait for it to be cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Steam's had it for 10 bucks a couple times. Would expect it to maybe hit that again during the summer sale.

[quote name='Corpekata']Steam's had it for 10 bucks a couple times. Would expect it to maybe hit that again during the summer sale.[/QUOTE]

I bought Last Remnant quite a while ago when it hit $10 on Steam, as well.
That game going on sale on Steam is rare...

[quote name='Corpekata']Regarding Saint's Row. Can we expect Saint's Row 2 and also Saint's Row 3 DLC? I already own a few DLCs so the Season pass isn't really a good deal for me at Gamersgate, but they don't have the couple DLCs I really want on sale.[/QUOTE]

I remember hearing Saints Row 2 for PC was horrible, that it wasn't done by Volition and was just a crappy rush-job port. Maybe they patched it up since then though.

Saints Row 3 on PC is great though.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Last Remnant worth $15? I've been wanting it for a while now but not sure if I should wait for it to be cheaper.[/QUOTE]
It's been $10 before but it's rare to go on sale. Is it worth $15, I would say yes if your into JRPG's. It's a decent game with a unique battle system, and $15 is a good price for it.

[quote name='roymustang']I remember hearing Saints Row 2 for PC was horrible, that it wasn't done by Volition and was just a crappy rush-job port. Maybe they patched it up since then though.

Saints Row 3 on PC is great though.[/QUOTE]

It's been fanpatched fairly heavily to be pretty great/stable I hear.

i got it on last year's summer sale. While I have not even played the steam version yet, I did dive into the 360 version. It was an ok game, nothing mind blowing. The slowdown on the 360 version was a big deterrent. I would think as long as you have a good system, the PC version wouldn't have the same issue.

It's not bad, and 15 is a decent price, but that's about all it's worth. If you think you'll play it now, buy it. Otherwise I would take a chance on it being a part of sale during the summer.

Does Civ IV Complete copy local game files for the base + expansions directly when you install it? Or does it provide some type of install manager or even .iso image?

I'm just curious because I know there are patches out there and wonder how to get the game fully updated.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']It's been $10 before but it's rare to go on sale. Is it worth $15, I would say yes if your into JRPG's. It's a decent game with a unique battle system, and $15 is a good price for it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I paid $20 for this game on the XBOX and love it. I'm also considering rebuying for the PC...then again I LOVE JRPGs and this is a good semi-current gen one.

[quote name='MysterD']I will keep my eyes open then... :)

I'd fall out of my chair, if SR: The Third ends up around $10... :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, same here. I'm betting it'll be $20, or no less than $15.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']If I recall, GameStop PC App had SR: The Third for $15 during a Flash Friday sale...

EDIT:
GMG had it a little over $15 recently.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, I've noticed. Shopto also has it for $11, but I've heard of a lot of people from the US having trouble buying it from there. It'd be nice if there were a bundle with most/all of the DLC and the base game for around $20 or so but that may not happen for a while.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']Regarding Saint's Row. Can we expect Saint's Row 2 and also Saint's Row 3 DLC? I already own a few DLCs so the Season pass isn't really a good deal for me at Gamersgate, but they don't have the couple DLCs I really want on sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roymustang']I remember hearing Saints Row 2 for PC was horrible, that it wasn't done by Volition and was just a crappy rush-job port. Maybe they patched it up since then though.

Saints Row 3 on PC is great though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']It's been fanpatched fairly heavily to be pretty great/stable I hear.[/QUOTE]

Some answers to these questions:

1. Only SR 3 base game will be on sale, we're not going to put SR 2 or the DLC on sale. This has to do with the way our customers have voted with their wallets in the past. We'll likely revisit a DLC sale at 1 point but we've seen in the past that the DLC sales get lost in the event shuffle.

2. SR 3 will be less than $20 for sure :).

3. I can attest that it is an awesome game for the PC.

Cheers,
Tony

These are some great prices. For those getting Last Remnant, grinding/constantly battling weak enemies actually makes the game harder, and some battles almost impossible to beat. Haven't played it in awhile.

Off-topic:

Tony, do you know if Amazon will sell the EVGA GTX 670 FTW edition? I only see the normal reference version on the site. Just wondering since Newegg and EVGA both have them in stock.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Any thoughts on AURA I & II and also Grey Matter? Any good?[/QUOTE]

Gray Matter is fantastic. Excellent writing and story, great music and atmosphere, and challenging puzzles. Well worth $5.

And if you're into adventure games, see the link in my signature!

Picked up the Square/Eidos pack, Simcity 4, Metro, Serious Sam, Divinity 2, and Borderlands GOTY for my pending new PC build. Thanks amazon.

Borderlands GOTY is an amazing price. I almost wanna grab it for when I have a new PC, but I already have it on Xbox 360 and I'm not sure I can justify it, lol.

Are the AURA games any good? For that low of price...

I will not allow myself to pay $7 for FF11 or FF14 to satisfy my curiosity about these games.

Last Remnant on the PC is retuned and is probably the best thing Square (Japan) has released this generation. Granted, that's not saying much but it is a good game.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Borderlands GOTY is an amazing price. I almost wanna grab it for when I have a new PC, but I already have it on Xbox 360 and I'm not sure I can justify it, lol.

Are the AURA games any good? For that low of price...[/QUOTE]

My friend played the Auras and compared them to a newer myst type game.

[quote name='The Nephilim']My friend played the Auras and compared them to a newer myst type game.[/QUOTE]
Hm, yeah they looked sort of like that when I looked at the screenshots. For a little over a buck each maybe I'll pick them up!

Borderlands is (by far) the best co-op FPS out there in a long, long time...not to mention one of the funniest.

If/when SR3 goes on sale I will have to seriously consider it...in the mean time, I hate to say it, but the shiny D3 object has be memorized.

can someone explain the bioshock DRM differences? won't the Steam version be the same as non steam version if downloaded directly from Amazon?

[quote name='renhoelder']I doubt it'll be less than 8.99€ the current price at Shopto.net:
Saints Row The Third

or am I wrong? Don't know if this deal is international or not.[/QUOTE]

I created an account on this website, input my account details and credit card info, then after all of that it tells me downloads are not available for my country, so I cannot purchase SR3.

Tony, does the Alan Wake DLC require steam Alan Wake? I can't remember if it was steamworks or if another dd site sold it. Also will American Nightmare be on sale at some point too?

I also missed out on the 1C sale. Do you anticipate Men At War being on sale again sometime? And Act of War? Thanks

Personally would like to thank Tony. Finally got Black Mirror 3, along with Divinity 2 Saga, and, Scary Girl. Held off on Stronghold Collection for the potential Steam version (those games have so many issues, would rather have them plugged in to an autopoatcher) Thanks! oh, and I was under the impression that the sale was a 7 day thing, but on the mayhem main page it says the last day is the 29th, so how many "waves" of sale list are we getting, weekly?, every 4 days?

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I created an account on this website, input my account details and credit card info, then after all of that it tells me downloads are not available for my country, so I cannot purchase SR3.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a friendly EU resident is willing to help you with the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back