Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='voken']All the games for the "The Over the Top Bundle" looks really bad (and has low review scores). But its cheap?!

At least Xblade has that boxcover:booty:

So can anyone give any recommendation on the games in that bundle?(it $15 for what is listed as about $100 on Amazon (definitely overpriced))

Worth it?[/QUOTE]

I heard good things about Two Worlds and Septerra Core.

Also:

http://www.amazon.com/TopWare-Interactive-41135eck-VS-Mate14/dp/B008XN0GOQ/ref=dsvbl_item_0

That one just came out in August so it is relatively new. I heard if you can get it to work it is pretty good, but the DRM is pretty bad on it (activation limits and activations used up by plugging/unplugging USB devices). Apparently the non-steam GFWL version is the best one to have. Not sure what version is being sold here.

[quote name='The Nephilim']I forgot to buy split second before the 4$ sale on it ended.[/QUOTE]

Honestly the Disney games were never listed in the OP. If you "forgot" to buy it, you should only have been a few hours late as the general sale is ending today or tomorrow. Either way, they still have the "Disney gamer bundle" where you can get split second, tron, and Pure(another racing game) for just 5 dollars more. Still it is strange that these games were never in the OP along with the hitman games. I wonder why Tony hasnt responded to these not being in the OP or why he hasent just updated the OP to include them. It seems the Disney kids bundle was actually pretty popular given that it is always on the first page of the digital downloads sale page.

The Topware bundle looks pretty good to me.

I already have X-Blades (fun button masher) and Two Worlds (bought it on GOG awhile ago because I love Two Worlds II, but haven't played it yet), but the rest of the bundle looks decent.

I'm tempted mainly for Check vs. Mate, but Jack Orlando sounds great, and I was eyeing Gorky 17, Earth 2160, Enclave, and Septerra Core on GOG previously. I know this will probably mean I'd have to search for patches to get the games to work properly, but it will certainly tide me over until the 1C bundle goes live. ;)

After watching some video reviews of Pure and tron i paid the extra and got the disney bundle. I'd probably get a few hours of fun out of those 2 extra games anyway.

[quote name='voken']All the games for the "The Over the Top Bundle" looks really bad (and has low review scores). But its cheap?!

At least Xblade has that boxcover:booty:

So can anyone give any recommendation on the games in that bundle?(it $15 for what is listed as about $100 on Amazon (definitely overpriced))

Worth it?[/QUOTE]

I got SepterraCore from GOG... haven't played it yet but since some years ago my eyes were on that game. I like that game and Earth 2160 from that bundle (I hear Earth 2150 is better), but I don't like the bundle itself.

[quote name='Serafin_']Does Deus Ex (original) activate on Steam? It's $5 and I've always wanted to check it out[/QUOTE]

In the description: "Steam account required for game activation and installation."

[quote name='tmwfte']In the description: "Steam account required for game activation and installation."[/QUOTE]

Crap, I feel dumb sorry about that and thanks.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']i have had this on my radar since it was released...its very tempting at 4.99 but im gonna hold out until either steam or amazon has it at 75% off....

new girlfriend is emptying my wallet faster than a steam seasonal sale....[/QUOTE]

Excellent (except for the wallet emptying), I'm not alone :)

[quote name='pROvIs']Whats the difference between Two Worlds II Velvet Edition and this new one that is the Dotw tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it's the Velvet Edition that has just been labeled weird.

I had a hard copy of Septerra Core years ago and I never finished it. It had a somewhat appealing style, but I remember the turn-based combat (a la FF7) being mind-numbingly boring and repetitive.

[quote name='Luckz']Also seeking that information.

It seems there are at least some flavour of keys of it that activate on Steam, but do these here?[/QUOTE]

The bundle I bought didn't activate on Steam.

Edit: I haven't bothered checking what it does activate with, but it's a XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX format code.

Edit 2: Probably Desura. I'll check.

Edit 3: Nope, my key doesn't activate on Desura either.

@CheapLikeAFox @Corpekata @juanjava @dfg

Thanks for the feedback on the Topware Bundle guys!

I already own SepterraCore from GOG (otherwise this deal would look much better)

I know the post is long but its a BIG bundle! Below is my opinion on the bundle from research. I'm really debating on whether to buy the bundle or not. Even if there's a lot of games here, the value at $15 is very debatable. With the exception to Check vs Mate and Xblade which are more modern, the rest of the games are VERY OLD. Also, the old games are not the GoG versions so you need to take the effect of finding and applying the patches to get them working on modern systems (if they work at all)

*Still deciding on whether to buy this or not. If any of you have bought it or have an opinion on the bundle. Post here and let us know what you think!
-----------------------------------

***Check vs Mate is recent and has caught my eye but is it just a Chess game? (love chess but there's plenty of free programs that does chess and I don't need pretty visuals to play the game)

***Chicken Shoot 1 and Chicken Shoot 2 - Absolutely have no interest in that game
Metacritic GBA review Is this seriously a game that was on the Game Boy Advance? (metacritic 45 from 1 review ) :D

***Earth 2160 - This game seems interesting and I kinda like RTS
Metacritic score 73
PC Gamer gave it 79 "A must for hardcore RTS nuts, but not the best option for casual players. [Feb 2006, p.48]"

The GoG reviewers seems to say its an average RTS but the most helpful reviewer is really making the game look good

Gog review
Earth 2160 is most recent of the 'Earth' series games and very good continuation of my favourite Earth 2150. As previous game presents many customizable units, expanded research tree with different choices like "Develop Mk.3 laser or choose rockets instead". You can also bribe pirates, agents, soldiers of fortune to join your cause. This time developers added aliens to previous three factions: United Civilized States, Lunar Corp. and Eurasian Dynasty. Almost 30 packed with action missions guarantees you many hours of gr8 fun.
I'm pretty sure that it's graphically most awasome of all GOG's catalogue games. Earth2160 is beautiful. Nice shaders & light effects, good textures and units animation. Music also is well fited to game, performed by Mannheim-Heidelberg Orchestra from Germany.
I can summarize this review in three words: Prettier. More. Better.

***Enclave: Shadows of Twilight is another game that I'm interested

Ohh - PC Gamer review gave it a 84
"Forget about the Xbox version. Enclave is an action-packed joy to behold on the PC. [Apr 2003, p.98] "
metacritic score: 71

GoG reviews seems to agree that its a good game

***Gorky 17 - Another old game that looks interesting but seems to have serious issue running on modern systems. This scares me. I don't mind having to hunt down patches to get a old game working but if GoG seems to have trouble getting it to work, then it an issue I would really need to consider.

Recent GoG review
Possibly great game, but serious audio and video issues.

Can't say much about the game itself, since it's been years since I've last played it. Trying to run the game on todays systems comes with some serious issues.
You can play in either software or hardware rendering mode.
On software:
Audio is very choppy and the game tends to lag. Makes enjoying the game impossible, since the choppy audio alone constantly brakes the immersion.
On hardware:
Serious graphical issues, with sprites having incorrect alpha rendering, and sometimes players completely disappearing from the screen.
The game also crashes during the intro video, if I don't skip it instantly.
At the moment, I am extremely disappointed, since I just bought a broken game. Will raise the score if these glitches get corrected.

Another GoG review
Due to the fact that this game has massive issues running on modern systems. For example, on mine (Win7 32 bit) it simply doesn't.
No solutions are known either, so that was money well spent.
Be aware of this potential (but highly probable) issue before buying the game.

***Heli Heroes - Does not interest me a bit. I have no idea what this game is. Can't find a metacritic score, GOG review, or even a Wiki page. I assuming its a bad game until proven wrong. (hopefully by someone here on CAG)

***Jack Orlando: Directors Cut - Not really interested in adventure games. There's no metacritic score but the GoG reviews does not seem positive. The most helpful review indicates that it an mediocre adventure game with many flaws. Seeing that I already am not that interested is adventure games, I certainly don't want to spend my time on an average one seeing that my gaming backlog is so big with many great games I haven't touched.

***Knights and Merchants - The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion - Seems to be a strategy game that I would totally get into...11 years ago. I know its an old game and "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover," but man the screenshots on both Amazon and GoG looks bad. Reminds me of the old Stronghold games, wonder if it plays like one?

Seems to have okay reviews on GoG

Oh nice, the Wiki entry states the "Several Mods are available but the "KaM Remake" is the biggest mod for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion. The KaM Remake is a complete rewrite the game engine and features functional online multiplayer." Very interesting. Don't care about the multiplayer but if a community is willing to make mods for the game, its generally a good sign.

******Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator - Own this on GoG. Not going to say much except its similar to old-school Playstation 1 JRPGs. So if that's your thing, this bundle looks to be a nice deal. Since I own it, having an extra copy serves no purpose.

***Two Worlds: Game of the Year Edition - Another game that I'm interested in from this bundle. Looks like an Western RPG similar to the Gothic series.

Has low metacritic score 65 but a great PC score.

"If you've been jonesing for a return to a huge, open-ended roleplaying world with a ton of depth and a rousing storyline, you'll find yourself right at home in at least one of these Two Worlds. [Dec 2007, p.78]" -PCGamer

The GoG reviews seems decent and some reviewer are comparing it to a flawed Oblivion (a good sign)

***World War 2: Panzer Claws and Panzer Claws 2 - Absolute have no interest in this game from the Amazon description. No clue what this is except is probably a RTS or strategy game. If its a turn-based strategy game like XCOM or Kings Bounty of WWII theme, it would peak my interest but it doesn't seem to be that.

Low metacrtic score 61 and a low PCGamer review (70)

"Effectively dodges dull micromanagement in pushing faster tactical action, but it still throws some sticks in the spokes of smooth gameplay. [Feb 2003, p.81]" -PCGamer

***World War 3: Black Gold - A sequel to a game that I care little about.

Seems to have a higher metacritic score (71) BUT there is only 3 reviews and the PCGamer review (40) is scathing:

"As empty-headed a treatment of modern conflict as you’re likely to find on store shelves. [Feb 2002, p.80]" PCGamer
Ouch!

***Xblades - Lastly, there's Xblade. A console port of a button-masher. I don't really like to play these types of games on PC because I normally use mouse and keyboard.
Awful metacritic scores (54)

Seems to be a terribly shallow game epitomized by its boxcover

Yep, its for bros like me! (pass me the beer and turn on football)
_-X-Blades-PC-_.jpg

@Seraphym
That list is ridiculously long and needs to be sorted alphabetically or something.

I did see World of Goo, Psychonauts, & both Shadowgrounds games in there...

[quote name='The Nephilim']After watching some video reviews of Pure and tron i paid the extra and got the disney bundle. I'd probably get a few hours of fun out of those 2 extra games anyway.[/QUOTE]
The extra games are worth it especially Pure if you like racing games. It uses the same game engine as Split Second so the controls and feel are similar.

I am going to give a thumbs down to Amazon for not listing on its sale webpages that not all of the games are on sale until September 9. Many of the games were not, and the sale banner states otherwise.

Hey y'all, recently got into PC gaming for real this time (in the past I would play on PC when traveling, etc.), ever since my 360 RROD'd for the 4th time about a year and a half ago. I bought a nice gaming laptop last year for music and school, but now I'm back into video games too. enjoying the prices for sure.

one of my favorites I never go to play was the next game in the Battlefield series, among others, and I'm wondering if y'all think Amazon is gonna have a deal upcoming for the PC download of the BF3 base? I passed on the Origin deal of $20. I'm hoping that the BF3: Premium Edition gets bumped down too sometime after its release on 9/11, especially with the announcement of a BF4 Beta w/ MoH. I'm just itichin' to play some BF3 with 64 players.

[quote name='voken']Thanks for the feedback on the Topware Bundle guys![/quote]
I'd buy this bundle if I didn't already have all of the games in it that I want.

***Check vs Mate is recent and has caught my eye but is it just a Chess game? (love chess but there's plenty of free programs that does chess and I don't need pretty visuals to play the game)
This game is sold as "Battle vs. Chess" outside of the U.S. It's regular chess or combat chess depending upon how you choose to play.

***Chicken Shoot 1 and Chicken Shoot 2 - Absolutely have no interest in that game
These are seriously underrated games if you like arcade shooters. Chicken Shoot 2 even has network multiplayer mode which is a real blast to play. The only thing wrong is that the host always wins due to ping.

***Heli Heroes - Does not interest me a bit. I have no idea what this game is.
This is another fun arcade-style shooter, but there are plenty of other games just like it including free ones. The only advantage Heli Heroes has over free games is its size. It's longer and has better production values due to file size.

[quote name='voken']-snip-[/QUOTE]
I'm with you I think. Only ones I'm really interested in are Septerra Core (have it), Enclave, Two Worlds, and X-Blades (sue me). Enclave and Two Worlds honestly look like great games, and I actually played a demo of X-Blades back in the day and it wasn't completely awful, just mediocre.

I really dislike bundles that give you a few gems amidst a bunch of swill that drives the price up.

Sorted version of the 654 long random list of stuff.

1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad -2.99
5 in 1: Texas Hold'em Poker Pack -2.99
7 Wonders -2.99
7 Wonders 4 - Magical Mystery Tour -2.99
7 Wonders II -2.99
7 Wonders Treasures of Seven -2.99
8 Card Game Pack -2.99
A Magnetic Adventure -2.99
ARMA 2 Private Military Company 9.99
Acropolis -2.99
Action Ball 2 -2.99
Action Ball 2 -2.99
Adventure Inlay -2.99
Age of Castles -2.99
Al Emmo and The Lost Dutchman's Mine 3.3966
Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii -2.99
Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate -2.99
Alice and the Magic Gardens -2.99
Alice's Magical Mahjong -2.99
Alien Invasion -2.99
Aloha Solitaire -2.99
Alpha Prime 1.6966
Amanda Rose: The Game of Time -2.99
Amelie's Cafe -2.99
Amelie's Cafe: Halloween -2.99
Amelie's Cafe: Summer Time -2.99
Ancient Secrets - Mystery of the Vanishing Bride -2.99
Ant War -2.99
AquaPark -2.99
Aquaball -2.99
Arcanoid bundle 10in1 -2.99
Arctic Quest 2 -2.99
ArmA2: Combined Operations 29.99
Arxon -2.99
Astro Fury -2.99
Astroslugs 3.3966
Astroslugs [Mac Download] 3.3966
Australia Zoo Animal Links 3.3966
Avencast: Rise of the Mage 3.39
Azkend -2.99
Aztec Ball -2.99
Aztec Tribe -2.99
Aztec Tribe: New Land -2.99
Babel Deluxe -2.99
Battle Mages 2.533
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness 5.083
Beach Party Craze -2.99
Beads -2.99
Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor -2.99
Beebo Deluxe -2.99
Behind the Reflection -2.99
Biathlon 2009 6.7966
Bicycle Canasta -2.99
Bicycle Crazy 8's -2.99
Bicycle Go Fish -2.99
Bicycle Hearts -2.99
Bicycle Old Maid -2.99
Bicycle Rummy -2.99
Bicycle Skat -2.99
Bicycle War -2.99
Big Island Blends -2.99
Big Rig Europe 10.1966
Biggest Little Adventure -2.99
Bistro Boulevard -2.99
Bistro Boulevard -2.99
Bistro Stars -2.99
Brave Piglet -2.99
Brick Buster -2.99
Bridge Constructor 3.3966
Bubbly Burst -2.99
Buccaneer -2.99
Bug Attack -2.99
Bunny Bounce Deluxe -2.99
Burger Rush -2.99
Bus Driver 3.3966
Buzzy Bumble -2.99
Campfire Legends - The Babysitter -2.99
Cannon Blast -2.99
Captain BubbleBeard's Treasure -2.99
Caramba -2.99
Caribbean Mah Jong -2.99
Carl The Caveman -2.99
Cate West: The Vanishing Files -2.99
Caveman Rocks -2.99
Chains 1.6966
Chainz -2.99
Chainz 2 -2.99
Chainz Galaxy -2.99
Charlotte's Web: Word Rescue -2.99
Charm Solitaire -2.99
Charm Tale -2.99
Charm Tale 2: Mermaid Lagoon -2.99
Charma -2.99
CheboMan -2.99
Chloe's Dream Resort -2.99
Chloe's Dream Resort [Game Download]-2.99
Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients -2.99
Chrome 2.3766
City Magnate -2.99
Coffee Rush -2.99
Coffee Rush 2 -2.99
Coffee Rush 3 -2.99
Coffee Rush: Bottomless Pot -2.99
Commandos 2: Men of Courage -2.99
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin -2.99
Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines - Premium Edition -2.99
Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines -2.99
Cooking Academy -2.99
Cooking Academy -2.99
Cooking Academy 2 -2.99
Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine -2.99
Cooking Dash -2.99
Cosmic Stacker -2.99
Costume Quest - 7.49
Crash Time 2 6.7966
Crusaders of Space 2 -2.99
Crusaders of Space: Open Range -2.99
Crystalix -2.99
Cubis Gold 2 -2.99
Cubix Mania -2.99
Cubozoid -2.99
Da Vinci's Secret -2.99
Daemonica 3.383
Dark Bundle 9.98
Dark Matter 3.3966
Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers -2.99
Deadly 30 1.6966
Deep Sea Tycoon -2.99
Deer Drive 6.7966
Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories Standard Edition -2.99
Delicious 2 Deluxe -2.99
Delicious Deluxe -2.99
Delivery King -2.99
Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine -2.99
Diamond Detective -2.99
Diner Dash 5: Boom! -2.99
Discord Times -2.99
Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure -2.99
Dominoes -2.99
Dr. Despicable's Dastardly Deeds -2.99
Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries -2.99
Dracula Twins 3.3966
Dragon Duel -2.99
Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox -2.99
Droppix -2.99
Echoes of Sorrow -2.99
Echoes of Sorrow VS Behind the Reflection bundle -2.99
Electra -2.99
Elementary My Dear Majesty -2.99
Elements -2.99
Elias the Mighty -2.99
Enchanted Cavern -2.99
Enchanted Cavern 2 -2.99
Engineering: Mystery of the Ancient Clock -2.99
Equilibria -2.99
Everyday Genius: SquareLogic -2.99
Evoly -2.99
Fab Fashion -2.99
Fairy Nook -2.99
Fairy Words -2.99
Family Vacation 3.3966
Farm Frenzy -2.99
Farm Frenzy 2 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Madagascar -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Pizza Party -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes -2.99
Farmer's Market -2.99
Fashion Boutique -2.99
Fashion Craze -2.99
Fashion Fits -2.99
Fashion Fits -2.99
Feeding Frenzy -2.99
Feeding Frenzy 2 -2.99
Feelers -2.99
Fiber Twig -2.99
Fiber Twig 2 -2.99
Fiction Fixers - The Curse of Oz -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland Premium Edition -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland Standard Edition -2.99
Fiction Fixers: The Curse of Oz -2.99
Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness -2.99
Finding Doggy -2.99
Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers -2.99
FishCo -2.99
FishCo -2.99
Fishing Craze -2.99
Flower Paradise -2.99
Flower Paradise -2.99
Flower Quest -2.99
Flowery Vale -2.99
Flying Leo -2.99
Forgotten Places - Lost Circus -2.99
Fresco Wizard -2.99
Frog Frenzy -2.99
Froggy's Adventures -2.99
Full Circle -2.99
FunPark Beach Blast -2.99
Future Wars 6.79
G2: Geeks Unleashed -2.99
GTI Racing 3.3966
Galaxy Fighters -2.99
Game Room -2.99
Gamehouse Sudoku -2.99
Gear Grinder 2.703
Gearz -2.99
Gems and Jewels -2.99
Ghost Encounters: Deadwood -2.99
Glowfish -2.99
Gobliiins Trilogy -2.495
Gold Rush - Treasure Hunt -2.99
Gourmania -2.99
Gourmania -2.99
Gourmania 2: Great Expectations -2.99
Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom -2.99
Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief -2.99
Grandmaster Chess Tournament -2.99
Great Journey 6.7966
Greed 6.7966
Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons and Donuts 6.7966
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes 6.7966
Grotesque pack 9.99
Guardians of Magic - Amanda's Awakening -2.99
Gutterball 2 -2.99
Hacker Evolution 3.3966
Hacker Evolution: Untold 8.483
Haiku Journey -2.99
Hamlet -2.99
Hamsterball -2.99
Hank Haney World Golf -2.99
Hap Hazard -2.99
Hard Truck: Rise of the Clans 5.083
Haunted Domains -2.99
Heart's Medicine - Season One -2.99
Heroes of Hellas -2.99
Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia -2.99
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens -2.99
Hidden World -2.99
Hidden object bundle 10in1 -2.99
Hide & Secret -2.99
Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle -2.99
Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest -2.99
Hide & Secret: The Lost World -2.99
High Roller -2.99
Holly 2: Magic Land -2.99
Holly: A Christmas Tale -2.99
Holly: A Christmas Tale Deluxe -2.99
Home Sweet Home 2: Kitchens and Baths -2.99
Hot Dog King 5.083
Hotdog Hotshot -2.99
Hotel Dash: Suite Success -2.99
Hotel Mahjong Deluxe -2.99
Hotel Mogul -2.99
Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas -2.99
Hotel Solitaire -2.99
House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets -2.99
Hoyle Backgammon -2.99
Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles -2.99
Huru Beach Party -2.99
Hyperballoid 2 -2.99
Hyperballoid Golden Pack -2.99
Hyperspace Invader -2.99
Ice Land 2 1.6966
Ice Puzzle Deluxe -2.99
Imperial Glory -2.99
Invadazoid -2.99
Irem Arcade Hits -3.748
Island Realms -2.99
Jenny's Fish Shop -2.99
Jessica's BowWow Bistro -2.99
Jessica's Cupcake Cafe -2.99
Jewels of Cleopatra -2.99
Jewels of Cleopatra 2 -2.99
Jigsaw World -2.99
Jigsaw World -2.99
Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba -2.99
Journey of Hope -2.99
Juliette's Fashion Empire -2.99
Jumpy Bean -2.99
Jungle Quest -2.99
Kitchen Brigade -2.99
Kitchen Brigade -2.99
Koi Solitaire -2.99
Krypton EGG -2.495
Legacy: World Adventure -2.99
Little Adventure Bundle -9.44
Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) -5.99
Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen's Odyssey) -5.99
Little Farm -2.99
Little Shop - City Lights -2.99
Little Shop - Road Trip -2.99
Little Shop of Treasures -2.99
Little Shop of Treasures 2 -2.99
Lotus Deluxe -2.99
Lucky Clover -2.99
Lucy Q Deluxe -2.99
Luxor -2.99
Luxor 2 -2.99
Luxor 3 -2.99
Luxor 5th Passage -2.99
Luxor Adventures -2.99
Luxor Amun Rising HD -2.99
Luxor Evolved -2.99
Luxor HD -2.99
Luxor Mah Jong -2.99
Luxor: Amun Rising -2.99
Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife -2.99
Mad Caps -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia: First Story -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light -2.99
Magic Gem -2.99
Magic Maze -2.99
Magic Shop -2.99
Magic Tale -2.99
Magic Tea -2.99
Magus: In Search of Adventure -2.99
Mah Jong Adventures -2.99
Mah Jong Medley -2.99
Mahjohng -2.99
Mahjohng Christmas -2.99
Mahjohng Easter -2.99
Mahjohng Halloween -2.99
Mahjong Fortuna 2 Deluxe -2.99
Mahjong Kittens -2.99
Mahjongg Artifacts -2.99
Mahjongg Artifacts: Chapter 2 -2.99
Mariposa -2.99
Marooned 2 - Secrets of the Akoni -2.99
Master Thief - Skyscraper Sting -2.99
Masters of Mystery Deluxe Bundle -2.99
Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal -2.99
Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion -2.99
Match 3 Bundle 10in1 -2.99
Maui & The Big Fish -2.99
Mega World Smash -2.99
Memory Wiz -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini - Collector's Edition -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini - Standard Edition -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy -2.99
Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten -2.99
Mini Golf -2.99
Miriel the Magical Merchant -2.99
Mirror Magic -2.99
Missile Madness -2.99
Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King -2.99
Mountain Crime: Requital -2.99
Mountain Master -2.99
My Farm Life -2.99
My Farm Life 2 -2.99
My Farm Life 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Mysteries of Horus -2.99
Mystery Cookbook -2.99
Mystery Cruise -2.99
Mysteryville -2.99
Mysteryville 2 -2.99
Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! -2.99
Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger -2.99
Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor -2.99
Nancy Drew: Danger By Design -2.99
Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island -2.99
Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake -2.99
Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon -2.99
Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull -2.99
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion -2.99
Nancy Drew: Ransom Of The Seven Ships -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secret Of The Scarlet Hand -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED -2.99
Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Final Scene -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch -2.99
Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek -2.99
Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister -2.99
Nancy Drew: Treasure In The Royal Tower -2.99
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy -2.99
Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High -2.99
Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House -2.99
Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom -2.99
Natural Threat: Ominous Shores -2.99
Neptune's Secret -2.99
New Yankee in King Arthur's Court -2.99
Nicky Boom 1&2 -2.495
Nikopol-Secret of the Immortals 6.7966
Obulis 2.703
Oddly Enough: Pied Piper -2.99
Oh So Fine Bundle - 9.99
Operation Matriarchy 3.3966
Oriental Dreams -2.99
Pacific Storm 6.7966
Pacific Storm Allies 5.09
Paige Harper and the Tome of Mystery -2.99
Paranormal Agency -2.99
Pastime Puzzles -2.99
Pastry Passion -2.99
Pat Sajak's Trivia Gems -2.99
Path to Success -2.99
Pearl Harbor: Fire on the Water -2.99
Penguins Arena 3.3966
Penguins' Journey -2.99
Pet Show Craze -2.99
Pickers -2.99
Pizza Frenzy -2.99
Platypus II -2.99
Poker Superstars III -2.99
Pop-A-Tronic -2.99
Posh Shop -2.99
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem 9.99
Power Chips -2.99
Praetorians -2.99
Premier Manager 2012 Edition -2.99
Profitville -2.99
Psychonauts - 3.99
Pulsarius -2.99
Puzzle Detective -2.99
Puzzle Solitaire -2.99
Puzzler World - Arrowwords, Crosswords & WordSearch volume 1 -2.99
Puzzler World - Arrowwords, Crosswords & WordSearch volume 2 -2.99
Puzzler World 2 -2.99
QBeez 2 -2.99
RIP Trilogy 1.69
Race Team Manager 6.7966
Ranch Rush -2.99
Ranch Rush 2 -2.99
Raptor : Call of the Shadow - 2010 Edition -2.495
Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company -2.99
Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper -2.99
Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer -2.99
Real Detectives - Murder In Miami -2.99
Realms of Gold -2.99
Reaxxion -2.99
Red Baron History -4.995
Rescue Frenzy -2.99
Rescue Team -2.99
Rescue Team 2 -2.99
Rescue Team 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Rikki & Mikki To The Rescue -2.99
Roboball -2.99
Rock Frenzy -2.99
Runic One -2.99
Sacra Terra: Angelic Night -2.99
Safari Island Deluxe -2.99
Sail Simulator 5 Deluxe -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Mystery from Atlantis -2.99
Santa vs. The Evil Elves -2.99
Scarabs of Pharaoh -2.99
Scratches - Director's Cut 3.3966
Settlement: Colossus -2.99
Shadowgrounds 3.383
Shadowgrounds Survivor 5.0966
Ship Simulator 08 Collectors Edition -2.99
Shopping Blocks -2.99
Silmarils Collection -14.99
Ski Resort Mogul -2.99
Sky Bubbles Deluxe -2.99
Sky Kingdoms -2.99
Sky Taxi -2.99
Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012 -2.99
Sky Taxi 3: The Movie -2.99
Sky Taxi: Top Secret -2.99
Slingo Supreme -2.99
Smash Frenzy -2.99
Smash Frenzy 2 -2.99
Smash Frenzy 3 -2.99
Smash Frenzy 4 (Formerly Magic Ball 4)-2.99
Snark Busters 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Snark Busters 2: All Revved Up -2.99
Snark Busters: All Revved Up -2.99
Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club -2.99
Snowball Run -2.99
Snowy Puzzle Islands -2.99
Snowy: Lunch Rush -2.99
Snowy: Space Trip -2.99
Snowy: Treasure Hunter -2.99
Snowy: Treasure Hunter 2 -2.99
Solitaire Kingdom Supreme -2.99
Space Hack 3.3966
Space Trader 3.3966
Specforce 1.6966
Spirit of Wandering - The Legend -2.99
Splash -2.99
Sprill & Ritchie: Adventures in Time -2.99
Sprill -2.99
Sprill: The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle -2.99
Spring, Sprang, Sprung -2.99
Stacking - 7.49
Stand O' Food -2.99
Star Crossed Love -2.99
Stellar Impact - Artillery Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Carrier Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Science Vessel DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Support Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact 9.99
Steller Impact bundle 3.98
Stones of Khufu -2.99
Strategy Double-Pack -2.99
Stray Souls: A Dollhouse Story -2.99
Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story -2.99
Strike Ball -2.99
Strike Ball 2 -2.99
Strike Ball 3 -2.99
Strimko -2.99
Sudoku Adventure -2.99
Sudoku Maya Gold -2.99
Summer Resort Mogul -2.99
Sunset Studios Deluxe -2.99
Sunshine Acres -2.99
Super Collapse 3 -2.99
Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery 2 -2.99
Super GameHouse Solitaire -2.99
Super GameHouse Solitaire Volume 2 -2.99
Super Glinx! -2.99
Super Jigsaw Kittens -2.99
Super Mahjong -2.99
Super TextTwist -2.99
Superior Save -2.99
Supermarket Mania -2.99
Supermarket Mania 2 -2.99
Talismania -2.99
Tank Universal 3.383
Tank-O-Box -2.99
Temple of Bricks -2.99
Temple of Jewels -2.99
Tennis Titans -2.99
Terrafarmers -2.99
Texas Hold'em Poker -2.99
Text Express 2 -2.99
The 11th Hour -9.99
The 7th Guest -9.99
The Chosen-Well of Souls 5.0966
The Clockwork Man - The Hidden World -2.99
The Dream Voyagers -2.99
The Enchanting Islands -2.99
The Enchanting Kingdom: Elisa's Adventures -2.99
The Golden Years: Way Out West -2.99
The Great Wall of Words -2.99
The Institute: A Becky Brogan Adventure -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventures -2.99
The Joy of Farming -2.99
The Legend of El Dorado -2.99
The Lost City of Gold -2.99
The Magic Hat -2.99
The Promised Land -2.99
The Quivering -2.99
The Scruffs -2.99
The Secret Legacy A Kate Brooks Adventure 3.3966
The Treasures of Montezuma -2.99
The Treasures of Montezuma 2 -2.99
The Treasures of Montezuma 2 in 1 bundle -2.99
The Treasures of Montezuma 3 -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island 2: The Gates of Fate -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship -2.99
The Village Mage: Spellbinder -2.99
Three Musketeers 1.6966
Thrilling Bundle -7.992
Time Breaker -2.99
Time Manager Bundle 10in1 -2.99
Tiny Worlds -2.99
Tory's Shop 'N Rush -2.99
Trapped Dead 3.3966
Treasure Machine -2.99
Treasure Masters, Inc. -2.99
Treasure Pyramid -2.99
Tropical Farm -2.99
Tropical Farm -2.99
Tropix -2.99
Tumble Bugs -2.99
Turtix -2.99
Turtix -2.99
Turtix: Rescue Adventure -2.99
Twisted Lands 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Twisted Lands: Insomniac -2.99
Twisted Lands: Shadow Town -2.99
Twisty Tracks -2.99
UNO(R) - Undercover(TM) -2.99
UltraBall -2.99
Unlikely Suspects -2.99
Unstoppable Gorg 3.3966
Vacation Mogul -2.99
Vampire Hunters -2.99
Vampire Saga 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Vampire Saga 3: Break Out -2.99
Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box -2.99
Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock -2.99
Vampires vs. Zombies -2.99
Varmintz Deluxe -2.99
Video Blackjack -2.99
Vigil: Blood Bitterness 1.6966
Virtual City -2.99
Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort -2.99
Virtual Farm -2.99
Virtual Farm 2 -2.99
Wasteland Angel 9.99
Weather Lord -2.99
Wedding Dash -2.99
Weird Park: Broken Tune -2.99
Western Roundup Bundle! -2.99
Wild West Quest -2.99
Wild West Quest 2 -2.99
Winter Sports 2009 6.783
Wizard's Hat -2.99
Word Slinger -2.99
Word Spiral -2.99
World Mosaics -2.99
World Mosaics -2.99
World Mosaics 2 -2.99
World Mosaics 2 -2.99
World Mosaics 3 -2.99
World Mosaics 4 -2.99
World Mosaics 4 -2.99
World of Goo -2.99
XPand Rally 1.6966
Xpand Rally Xtreme 3.3966
Youda Farmer -2.99
Youda Marina -2.99
Youda Safari -2.99
Zak and Jack -2.99
ZenGems -2.99
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama -2.99
ZoomBook: The Temple of the Sun -2.99

For the ones undecided about Dead Space (as I was), must tell you:

1) As everybody stated, it activates on Origin directly with the key (as dead space 2)
2) You must deactivate Origin overlay (either way you will end with two mouse pointers)
3) You must deactivate in-game v-sync.
4) Play it with a gamepad, it's 100% better. If you try it with Keyboard + mouse you may be disappointed, and you will end not playing an awesome game.

About DS2, I can only say it activates on Origin with the key, as DS1. Didn't tried yet, but I read it is a good console port and you can play it ok with keyboard + mouse.

One question: anyone knows if Disney Kids and Family pack has Spanish as language option?

I picked up ME3 DD -- easy decision. I'm more torn on KoA, I played the demo for an hour an basically liked, but, given the numerous "shallow" comments about it, I'm not quite sure if it's quite worth $26 (complete).

[quote name='juanjava']For the ones undecided about Dead Space (as I was), must tell you:

1) As everybody stated, it activates on Origin directly with the key (as dead space 2)
2) You must deactivate Origin overlay (either way you will end with two mouse pointers)
3) You must deactivate in-game v-sync.
4) Play it with a gamepad, it's 100% better. If you try it with Keyboard + mouse you may be disappointed, and you will end not playing an awesome game.[/quote]
Yeah, I played DS1 w/ gamepad, as well. Really good game - but, it ain't as great as DS2.

About DS2, I can only say it activates on Origin with the key, as DS1. Didn't tried yet, but I read it is a good console port and you can play it ok with keyboard + mouse.
Dead Space 2 PC was great. And yes, once patched to newest version, it plays fine with KB/mouse.

[quote name='asheskitty']Sorted version of the 654 long random list of stuff.

1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad -2.99
5 in 1: Texas Hold'em Poker Pack -2.99
7 Wonders -2.99
7 Wonders 4 - Magical Mystery Tour -2.99
7 Wonders II -2.99
7 Wonders Treasures of Seven -2.99
8 Card Game Pack -2.99
A Magnetic Adventure -2.99
ARMA 2 Private Military Company 9.99
Acropolis -2.99
Action Ball 2 -2.99
Action Ball 2 -2.99
Adventure Inlay -2.99
Age of Castles -2.99
Al Emmo and The Lost Dutchman's Mine 3.3966
Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii -2.99
Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate -2.99
Alice and the Magic Gardens -2.99
Alice's Magical Mahjong -2.99
Alien Invasion -2.99
Aloha Solitaire -2.99
Alpha Prime 1.6966
Amanda Rose: The Game of Time -2.99
Amelie's Cafe -2.99
Amelie's Cafe: Halloween -2.99
Amelie's Cafe: Summer Time -2.99
Ancient Secrets - Mystery of the Vanishing Bride -2.99
Ant War -2.99
AquaPark -2.99
Aquaball -2.99
Arcanoid bundle 10in1 -2.99
Arctic Quest 2 -2.99
ArmA2: Combined Operations 29.99
Arxon -2.99
Astro Fury -2.99
Astroslugs 3.3966
Astroslugs [Mac Download] 3.3966
Australia Zoo Animal Links 3.3966
Avencast: Rise of the Mage 3.39
Azkend -2.99
Aztec Ball -2.99
Aztec Tribe -2.99
Aztec Tribe: New Land -2.99
Babel Deluxe -2.99
Battle Mages 2.533
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness 5.083
Beach Party Craze -2.99
Beads -2.99
Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor -2.99
Beebo Deluxe -2.99
Behind the Reflection -2.99
Biathlon 2009 6.7966
Bicycle Canasta -2.99
Bicycle Crazy 8's -2.99
Bicycle Go Fish -2.99
Bicycle Hearts -2.99
Bicycle Old Maid -2.99
Bicycle Rummy -2.99
Bicycle Skat -2.99
Bicycle War -2.99
Big Island Blends -2.99
Big Rig Europe 10.1966
Biggest Little Adventure -2.99
Bistro Boulevard -2.99
Bistro Boulevard -2.99
Bistro Stars -2.99
Brave Piglet -2.99
Brick Buster -2.99
Bridge Constructor 3.3966
Bubbly Burst -2.99
Buccaneer -2.99
Bug Attack -2.99
Bunny Bounce Deluxe -2.99
Burger Rush -2.99
Bus Driver 3.3966
Buzzy Bumble -2.99
Campfire Legends - The Babysitter -2.99
Cannon Blast -2.99
Captain BubbleBeard's Treasure -2.99
Caramba -2.99
Caribbean Mah Jong -2.99
Carl The Caveman -2.99
Cate West: The Vanishing Files -2.99
Caveman Rocks -2.99
Chains 1.6966
Chainz -2.99
Chainz 2 -2.99
Chainz Galaxy -2.99
Charlotte's Web: Word Rescue -2.99
Charm Solitaire -2.99
Charm Tale -2.99
Charm Tale 2: Mermaid Lagoon -2.99
Charma -2.99
CheboMan -2.99
Chloe's Dream Resort -2.99
Chloe's Dream Resort [Game Download]-2.99
Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients -2.99
Chrome 2.3766
City Magnate -2.99
Coffee Rush -2.99
Coffee Rush 2 -2.99
Coffee Rush 3 -2.99
Coffee Rush: Bottomless Pot -2.99
Commandos 2: Men of Courage -2.99
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin -2.99
Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines - Premium Edition -2.99
Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines -2.99
Cooking Academy -2.99
Cooking Academy -2.99
Cooking Academy 2 -2.99
Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine -2.99
Cooking Dash -2.99
Cosmic Stacker -2.99
Costume Quest - 7.49
Crash Time 2 6.7966
Crusaders of Space 2 -2.99
Crusaders of Space: Open Range -2.99
Crystalix -2.99
Cubis Gold 2 -2.99
Cubix Mania -2.99
Cubozoid -2.99
Da Vinci's Secret -2.99
Daemonica 3.383
Dark Bundle 9.98
Dark Matter 3.3966
Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers -2.99
Deadly 30 1.6966
Deep Sea Tycoon -2.99
Deer Drive 6.7966
Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories Standard Edition -2.99
Delicious 2 Deluxe -2.99
Delicious Deluxe -2.99
Delivery King -2.99
Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine -2.99
Diamond Detective -2.99
Diner Dash 5: Boom! -2.99
Discord Times -2.99
Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure -2.99
Dominoes -2.99
Dr. Despicable's Dastardly Deeds -2.99
Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries -2.99
Dracula Twins 3.3966
Dragon Duel -2.99
Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox -2.99
Droppix -2.99
Echoes of Sorrow -2.99
Echoes of Sorrow VS Behind the Reflection bundle -2.99
Electra -2.99
Elementary My Dear Majesty -2.99
Elements -2.99
Elias the Mighty -2.99
Enchanted Cavern -2.99
Enchanted Cavern 2 -2.99
Engineering: Mystery of the Ancient Clock -2.99
Equilibria -2.99
Everyday Genius: SquareLogic -2.99
Evoly -2.99
Fab Fashion -2.99
Fairy Nook -2.99
Fairy Words -2.99
Family Vacation 3.3966
Farm Frenzy -2.99
Farm Frenzy 2 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age -2.99
Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Madagascar -2.99
Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes -2.99
Farmer's Market -2.99
Fashion Boutique -2.99
Fashion Craze -2.99
Fashion Fits -2.99
Fashion Fits -2.99
Feeding Frenzy -2.99
Feeding Frenzy 2 -2.99
Feelers -2.99
Fiber Twig -2.99
Fiber Twig 2 -2.99
Fiction Fixers - The Curse of Oz -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland Premium Edition -2.99
Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland Standard Edition -2.99
Fiction Fixers: The Curse of Oz -2.99
Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness -2.99
Finding Doggy -2.99
Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers -2.99
FishCo -2.99
FishCo -2.99
Fishing Craze -2.99
Flower Paradise -2.99
Flower Paradise -2.99
Flower Quest -2.99
Flowery Vale -2.99
Flying Leo -2.99
Forgotten Places - Lost Circus -2.99
Fresco Wizard -2.99
Frog Frenzy -2.99
Froggy's Adventures -2.99
Full Circle -2.99
FunPark Beach Blast -2.99
Future Wars 6.79
G2: Geeks Unleashed -2.99
GTI Racing 3.3966
Galaxy Fighters -2.99
Game Room -2.99
Gamehouse Sudoku -2.99
Gear Grinder 2.703
Gearz -2.99
Gems and Jewels -2.99
Ghost Encounters: Deadwood -2.99
Glowfish -2.99
Gobliiins Trilogy -2.495
Gold Rush - Treasure Hunt -2.99
Gourmania -2.99
Gourmania -2.99
Gourmania 2: Great Expectations -2.99
Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom -2.99
Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief -2.99
Grandmaster Chess Tournament -2.99
Great Journey 6.7966
Greed 6.7966
Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons and Donuts 6.7966
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes 6.7966
Grotesque pack 9.99
Guardians of Magic - Amanda's Awakening -2.99
Gutterball 2 -2.99
Hacker Evolution 3.3966
Hacker Evolution: Untold 8.483
Haiku Journey -2.99
Hamlet -2.99
Hamsterball -2.99
Hank Haney World Golf -2.99
Hap Hazard -2.99
Hard Truck: Rise of the Clans 5.083
Haunted Domains -2.99
Heart's Medicine - Season One -2.99
Heroes of Hellas -2.99
Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia -2.99
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens -2.99
Hidden World -2.99
Hidden object bundle 10in1 -2.99
Hide & Secret -2.99
Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle -2.99
Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest -2.99
Hide & Secret: The Lost World -2.99
High Roller -2.99
Holly: A Christmas Tale -2.99
Holly: A Christmas Tale Deluxe -2.99
Home Sweet Home 2: Kitchens and Baths -2.99
Hot Dog King 5.083
Hotdog Hotshot -2.99
Hotel Dash: Suite Success -2.99
Hotel Mahjong Deluxe -2.99
Hotel Mogul -2.99
Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas -2.99
Hotel Solitaire -2.99
House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets -2.99
Hoyle Backgammon -2.99
Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles -2.99
Huru Beach Party -2.99
Hyperballoid 2 -2.99
Hyperballoid Golden Pack -2.99
Hyperspace Invader -2.99
Ice Land 2 1.6966
Ice Puzzle Deluxe -2.99
Imperial Glory -2.99
Invadazoid -2.99
Irem Arcade Hits -3.748
Island Realms -2.99
Jenny's Fish Shop -2.99
Jewels of Cleopatra -2.99
Jewels of Cleopatra 2 -2.99
Jigsaw World -2.99
Jigsaw World -2.99
Journey of Hope -2.99
Juliette's Fashion Empire -2.99
Jumpy Bean -2.99
Jungle Quest -2.99
Kitchen Brigade -2.99
Kitchen Brigade -2.99
Koi Solitaire -2.99
Krypton EGG -2.495
Legacy: World Adventure -2.99
Little Adventure Bundle -9.44
Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) -5.99
Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen's Odyssey) -5.99
Little Farm -2.99
Little Shop - City Lights -2.99
Little Shop - Road Trip -2.99
Little Shop of Treasures -2.99
Little Shop of Treasures 2 -2.99
Lotus Deluxe -2.99
Lucky Clover -2.99
Lucy Q Deluxe -2.99
Luxor -2.99
Luxor 2 -2.99
Luxor 3 -2.99
Luxor 5th Passage -2.99
Luxor Adventures -2.99
Luxor Amun Rising HD -2.99
Luxor Evolved -2.99
Luxor HD -2.99
Luxor Mah Jong -2.99
Luxor: Amun Rising -2.99
Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife -2.99
Mad Caps -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia: First Story -2.99
Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions -2.99
Magic Gem -2.99
Magic Maze -2.99
Magic Shop -2.99
Magic Tale -2.99
Magic Tea -2.99
Magus: In Search of Adventure -2.99
Mah Jong Adventures -2.99
Mah Jong Medley -2.99
Mahjohng -2.99
Mahjohng Christmas -2.99
Mahjohng Easter -2.99
Mahjohng Halloween -2.99
Mahjong Fortuna 2 Deluxe -2.99
Mahjong Kittens -2.99
Mahjongg Artifacts -2.99
Mahjongg Artifacts: Chapter 2 -2.99
Mariposa -2.99
Marooned 2 - Secrets of the Akoni -2.99
Master Thief - Skyscraper Sting -2.99
Masters of Mystery Deluxe Bundle -2.99
Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal -2.99
Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion -2.99
Match 3 Bundle 10in1 -2.99
Maui & The Big Fish -2.99
Mega World Smash -2.99
Memory Wiz -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini - Collector's Edition -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini - Standard Edition -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials -2.99
Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy -2.99
Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten -2.99
Mini Golf -2.99
Miriel the Magical Merchant -2.99
Mirror Magic -2.99
Missile Madness -2.99
Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King -2.99
Mountain Crime: Requital -2.99
Mountain Master -2.99
My Farm Life -2.99
My Farm Life 2 -2.99
My Farm Life 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Mysteries of Horus -2.99
Mystery Cookbook -2.99
Mystery Cruise -2.99
Mysteryville -2.99
Mysteryville 2 -2.99
Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! -2.99
Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger -2.99
Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor -2.99
Nancy Drew: Danger By Design -2.99
Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island -2.99
Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake -2.99
Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon -2.99
Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull -2.99
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion -2.99
Nancy Drew: Ransom Of The Seven Ships -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secret Of The Scarlet Hand -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock -2.99
Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Final Scene -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice -2.99
Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch -2.99
Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek -2.99
Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister -2.99
Nancy Drew: Treasure In The Royal Tower -2.99
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy -2.99
Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High -2.99
Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom -2.99
Natural Threat: Ominous Shores -2.99
Neptune's Secret -2.99
New Yankee in King Arthur's Court -2.99
Nicky Boom 1&2 -2.495
Nikopol-Secret of the Immortals 6.7966
Obulis 2.703
Oddly Enough: Pied Piper -2.99
Oh So Fine Bundle - 9.99
Operation Matriarchy 3.3966
Oriental Dreams -2.99
Pacific Storm 6.7966
Pacific Storm Allies 5.09
Paige Harper and the Tome of Mystery -2.99
Paranormal Agency -2.99
Pastime Puzzles -2.99
Pastry Passion -2.99
Pat Sajak's Trivia Gems -2.99
Path to Success -2.99
Pearl Harbor: Fire on the Water -2.99
Penguins Arena 3.3966
Penguins' Journey -2.99
Pet Show Craze -2.99
Pickers -2.99
Pizza Frenzy -2.99
Platypus II -2.99
Poker Superstars III -2.99
Pop-A-Tronic -2.99
Posh Shop -2.99
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem 9.99
Power Chips -2.99
Praetorians -2.99
Premier Manager 2012 Edition -2.99
Profitville -2.99
Psychonauts - 3.99
Pulsarius -2.99
Puzzle Detective -2.99
Puzzle Solitaire -2.99
Puzzler World - Arrowwords, Crosswords & WordSearch volume 1 -2.99
Puzzler World - Arrowwords, Crosswords & WordSearch volume 2 -2.99
Puzzler World 2 -2.99
QBeez 2 -2.99
RIP Trilogy 1.69
Race Team Manager 6.7966
Ranch Rush -2.99
Ranch Rush 2 -2.99
Raptor : Call of the Shadow - 2010 Edition -2.495
Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company -2.99
Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper -2.99
Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer -2.99
Real Detectives - Murder In Miami -2.99
Realms of Gold -2.99
Reaxxion -2.99
Red Baron History -4.995
Rescue Frenzy -2.99
Rescue Team -2.99
Rescue Team 2 -2.99
Rescue Team 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Rikki & Mikki To The Rescue -2.99
Roboball -2.99
Rock Frenzy -2.99
Runic One -2.99
Sacra Terra: Angelic Night -2.99
Safari Island Deluxe -2.99
Sail Simulator 5 Deluxe -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena -2.99
Samantha Swift and the Mystery from Atlantis -2.99
Santa vs. The Evil Elves -2.99
Scarabs of Pharaoh -2.99
Scratches - Director's Cut 3.3966
Settlement: Colossus -2.99
Shadowgrounds 3.383
Shadowgrounds Survivor 5.0966
Ship Simulator 08 Collectors Edition -2.99
Shopping Blocks -2.99
Silmarils Collection -14.99
Ski Resort Mogul -2.99
Sky Bubbles Deluxe -2.99
Sky Kingdoms -2.99
Sky Taxi -2.99
Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012 -2.99
Sky Taxi 3: The Movie -2.99
Sky Taxi: Top Secret -2.99
Slingo Supreme -2.99
Smash Frenzy -2.99
Smash Frenzy 2 -2.99
Smash Frenzy 3 -2.99
Smash Frenzy 4 (Formerly Magic Ball 4)-2.99
Snark Busters 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Snark Busters 2: All Revved Up -2.99
Snark Busters: All Revved Up -2.99
Snowball Run -2.99
Snowy Puzzle Islands -2.99
Snowy: Lunch Rush -2.99
Snowy: Space Trip -2.99
Snowy: Treasure Hunter -2.99
Snowy: Treasure Hunter 2 -2.99
Solitaire Kingdom Supreme -2.99
Space Hack 3.3966
Space Trader 3.3966
Specforce 1.6966
Spirit of Wandering - The Legend -2.99
Splash -2.99
Sprill & Ritchie: Adventures in Time -2.99
Sprill -2.99
Sprill: The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle -2.99
Spring, Sprang, Sprung -2.99
Stacking - 7.49
Stand O' Food -2.99
Star Crossed Love -2.99
Stellar Impact - Artillery Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Carrier Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Science Vessel DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact - Support Ship DLC [Online Game Code] 1.49
Stellar Impact 9.99
Steller Impact bundle 3.98
Stones of Khufu -2.99
Strategy Double-Pack -2.99
Stray Souls: A Dollhouse Story -2.99
Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story -2.99
Strike Ball -2.99
Strike Ball 2 -2.99
Strike Ball 3 -2.99
Strimko -2.99
Sudoku Adventure -2.99
Sudoku Maya Gold -2.99
Summer Resort Mogul -2.99
Sunset Studios Deluxe -2.99
Sunshine Acres -2.99
Super Collapse 3 -2.99
Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery 2 -2.99
Super GameHouse Solitaire -2.99
Super GameHouse Solitaire Volume 2 -2.99
Super Glinx! -2.99
Super Jigsaw Kittens -2.99
Super Mahjong -2.99
Super TextTwist -2.99
Superior Save -2.99
Supermarket Mania -2.99
Supermarket Mania 2 -2.99
Talismania -2.99
Tank Universal 3.383
Tank-O-Box -2.99
Temple of Bricks -2.99
Temple of Jewels -2.99
Tennis Titans -2.99
Terrafarmers -2.99
Texas Hold'em Poker -2.99
Text Express 2 -2.99
The 11th Hour -9.99
The 7th Guest -9.99
The Chosen-Well of Souls 5.0966
The Clockwork Man - The Hidden World -2.99
The Dream Voyagers -2.99
The Enchanting Islands -2.99
The Enchanting Kingdom: Elisa's Adventures -2.99
The Golden Years: Way Out West -2.99
The Great Wall of Words -2.99
The Institute: A Becky Brogan Adventure -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure -2.99
The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventures -2.99
The Joy of Farming -2.99
The Legend of El Dorado -2.99
The Lost City of Gold -2.99
The Magic Hat -2.99
The Promised Land -2.99
The Quivering -2.99
The Scruffs -2.99
The Secret Legacy A Kate Brooks Adventure 3.3966
The Treasures of Montezuma -2.99
The Treasures of Montezuma 2 in 1 bundle -2.99
The Treasures of Montezuma 3 -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island 2: The Gates of Fate -2.99
The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship -2.99
The Village Mage: Spellbinder -2.99
Three Musketeers 1.6966
Thrilling Bundle -7.992
Time Breaker -2.99
Time Manager Bundle 10in1 -2.99
Tiny Worlds -2.99
Tory's Shop 'N Rush -2.99
Trapped Dead 3.3966
Treasure Machine -2.99
Treasure Masters, Inc. -2.99
Treasure Pyramid -2.99
Tropical Farm -2.99
Tropical Farm -2.99
Tropix -2.99
Tumble Bugs -2.99
Turtix -2.99
Turtix -2.99
Turtix: Rescue Adventure -2.99
Twisted Lands 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Twisted Lands: Insomniac -2.99
Twisty Tracks -2.99
UNO(R) - Undercover(TM) -2.99
UltraBall -2.99
Unlikely Suspects -2.99
Unstoppable Gorg 3.3966
Vacation Mogul -2.99
Vampire Hunters -2.99
Vampire Saga 2 in 1 Bundle -2.99
Vampire Saga 3: Break Out -2.99
Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box -2.99
Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock -2.99
Vampires vs. Zombies -2.99
Varmintz Deluxe -2.99
Video Blackjack -2.99
Vigil: Blood Bitterness 1.6966
Virtual City -2.99
Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort -2.99
Virtual Farm -2.99
Virtual Farm 2 -2.99
Wasteland Angel 9.99
Weather Lord -2.99
Wedding Dash -2.99
Weird Park: Broken Tune -2.99
Western Roundup Bundle! -2.99
Wild West Quest -2.99
Wild West Quest 2 -2.99
Winter Sports 2009 6.783
Wizard's Hat -2.99
Word Slinger -2.99
Word Spiral -2.99
World Mosaics -2.99
World Mosaics -2.99
World Mosaics 2 -2.99
World Mosaics 2 -2.99
World Mosaics 3 -2.99
World Mosaics 4 -2.99
World Mosaics 4 -2.99
World of Goo -2.99
XPand Rally 1.6966
Xpand Rally Xtreme 3.3966
Youda Farmer -2.99
Youda Marina -2.99
Youda Safari -2.99
Zak and Jack -2.99
ZenGems -2.99
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama -2.99
ZoomBook: The Temple of the Sun -2.99
[/QUOTE]

Much better!
Thank you! :D

[quote name='juanjava']

One question: anyone knows if Disney Kids and Family pack has Spanish as language option?[/QUOTE]

Cars 2 has spanish option, don't know about the other two.

[quote name='voken']@CheapLikeAFox @Corpekata @juanjava @dfg

I already own SepterraCore from GOG (otherwise this deal would look much better)

I know the post is long but its a BIG bundle! Below is my opinion on the bundle from research. I'm really debating on whether to buy the bundle or not. Even if there's a lot of games here, the value at $15 is very debatable. With the exception to Check vs Mate and Xblade which are more modern, the rest of the games are VERY OLD. Also, the old games are not the GoG versions so you need to take the effect of finding and applying the patches to get them working on modern systems (if they work at all)

*Still deciding on whether to buy this or not. If any of you have bought it or have an opinion on the bundle. Post here and let us know what you think!

Metacritic GBA review Is this seriously a game that was on the Game Boy Advance? (metacritic 45 from 1 review ) :D

Metacritic score 73
PC Gamer gave it 79 "A must for hardcore RTS nuts, but not the best option for casual players. [Feb 2006, p.48]"

The GoG reviewers seems to say its an average RTS but the most helpful reviewer is really making the game look good

Gog review
Earth 2160 is most recent of the 'Earth' series games and very good continuation of my favourite Earth 2150. As previous game presents many customizable units, expanded research tree with different choices like "Develop Mk.3 laser or choose rockets instead". You can also bribe pirates, agents, soldiers of fortune to join your cause. This time developers added aliens to previous three factions: United Civilized States, Lunar Corp. and Eurasian Dynasty. Almost 30 packed with action missions guarantees you many hours of gr8 fun.
I'm pretty sure that it's graphically most awasome of all GOG's catalogue games. Earth2160 is beautiful. Nice shaders & light effects, good textures and units animation. Music also is well fited to game, performed by Mannheim-Heidelberg Orchestra from Germany.

"Forget about the Xbox version. Enclave is an action-packed joy to behold on the PC. [Apr 2003, p.98] "

***Gorky 17 - Another old game that looks interesting but seems to have serious issue running on modern systems. This scares me. I don't mind having to hunt down patches to get a old game working but if GoG seems to have trouble getting it to work, then it an issue I would really need to consider.

Recent GoG review

Can't say much about the game itself, since it's been years since I've last played it. Trying to run the game on todays systems comes with some serious issues.
On software:
Audio is very choppy and the game tends to lag. Makes enjoying the game impossible, since the choppy audio alone constantly brakes the immersion.
On hardware:
Serious graphical issues, with sprites having incorrect alpha rendering, and sometimes players completely disappearing from the screen.
At the moment, I am extremely disappointed, since I just bought a broken game. Will raise the score if these glitches get corrected.

Another GoG review
Due to the fact that this game has massive issues running on modern systems. For example, on mine (Win7 32 bit) it simply doesn't.

***Heli Heroes - Does not interest me a bit. I have no idea what this game is. Can't find a metacritic score, GOG review, or even a Wiki page. I assuming its a bad game until proven wrong. (hopefully by someone here on CAG)

***Jack Orlando: Directors Cut - Not really interested in adventure games. There's no metacritic score but the GoG reviews does not seem positive. The most helpful review indicates that it an mediocre adventure game with many flaws. Seeing that I already am not that interested is adventure games, I certainly don't want to spend my time on an average one seeing that my gaming backlog is so big with many great games I haven't touched.

***Knights and Merchants - The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion - Seems to be a strategy game that I would totally get into...11 years ago. I know its an old game and "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover," but man the screenshots on both Amazon and GoG looks bad. Reminds me of the old Stronghold games, wonder if it plays like one?

Oh nice, the Wiki entry states the "Several Mods are available but the "KaM Remake" is the biggest mod for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion. The KaM Remake is a complete rewrite the game engine and features functional online multiplayer." Very interesting. Don't care about the multiplayer but if a community is willing to make mods for the game, its generally a good sign.

******Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator - Own this on GoG. Not going to say much except its similar to old-school Playstation 1 JRPGs. So if that's your thing, this bundle looks to be a nice deal. Since I own it, having an extra copy serves no purpose.

***Two Worlds: Game of the Year Edition - Another game that I'm interested in from this bundle. Looks like an Western RPG similar to the Gothic series.

"If you've been jonesing for a return to a huge, open-ended roleplaying world with a ton of depth and a rousing storyline, you'll find yourself right at home in at least one of these Two Worlds. [Dec 2007, p.78]" -PCGamer

The GoG reviews seems decent and some reviewer are comparing it to a flawed Oblivion (a good sign)

***World War 2: Panzer Claws and Panzer Claws 2 - Absolute have no interest in this game from the Amazon description. No clue what this is except is probably a RTS or strategy game. If its a turn-based strategy game like XCOM or Kings Bounty of WWII theme, it would peak my interest but it doesn't seem to be that.

"Effectively dodges dull micromanagement in pushing faster tactical action, but it still throws some sticks in the spokes of smooth gameplay. [Feb 2003, p.81]" -PCGamer

Seems to have a higher metacritic score (71) BUT there is only 3 reviews and the PCGamer review (40) is scathing:

"As empty-headed a treatment of modern conflict as you’re likely to find on store shelves. [Feb 2002, p.80]" PCGamer
Ouch!

***Xblades - Lastly, there's Xblade. A console port of a button-masher. I don't really like to play these types of games on PC because I normally use mouse and keyboard.

_-X-Blades-PC-_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wait where is this bundle?!

Wow, I think this the biggest thread I've seen in a long time!

Have been thinking of digitally downloading "Total Annihilation" for $10 from Amazon because I can't figure out how to get my original discs to copy onto my computer/netbook so I won't need them. Figured it was okay because the game is that old that it would be okay copyright wise.

If I download the game will it include the expansion packs and is worth to download from Amazon, glitches wise?

Total Annihlation is like 6 bucks on GOG, and they update it to make it work well on modern systems. Generally if the game is old you'll want to check there first. Sometimes other sites sell the GOG version but it can be hard to tell, especially one as lazy as Amazon's page for it, which describes the PC download as coming in a CD case of all things.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Wow, I think this the biggest thread I've seen in a long time!

Have been thinking of digitally downloading "Total Annihilation" for $10 from Amazon because I can't figure out how to get my original discs to copy onto my computer/netbook so I won't need them. Figured it was okay because the game is that old that it would be okay copyright wise.

If I download the game will it include the expansion packs and is worth to download from Amazon, glitches wise?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty straight forward to play the game without the CDs. http://d-gun.com/ has some guides for doing this, IIRC.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but are you going to carry Arkham City GOTY Tony? Steam's region restricted so I cant buy it (fuck GFWL) and I'd rather wait for a sale on goty instead of buying vanilla now.

[quote name='Patch517']Sorry if this has been asked already, but are you going to carry Arkham City GOTY Tony? Steam's region restricted so I cant buy it (fuck GFWL) and I'd rather wait for a sale on goty instead of buying vanilla now.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Digital doesn't carry any WBIE games.

So what's the deal with Enclave: Shadows of Twilight? The description page is talking about Wii controls ... I'm assuming that's for a Wii version, are there any enhancements on the PC version? 360 controller? Rumble/Xinput support?

This was one of my favorite Xbox games, got all the gold played through both campaigns.

[quote name='DWulf']Tony,

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Digital Download) is $20 at Best Buy right now. Any chance of an Amazon price match?[/QUOTE]

are you serious? link? can't find it for that price.

[quote name='golfer']Honestly the Disney games were never listed in the OP. If you "forgot" to buy it, you should only have been a few hours late as the general sale is ending today or tomorrow. Either way, they still have the "Disney gamer bundle" where you can get split second, tron, and Pure(another racing game) for just 5 dollars more. Still it is strange that these games were never in the OP along with the hitman games. I wonder why Tony hasnt responded to these not being in the OP or why he hasent just updated the OP to include them. It seems the Disney kids bundle was actually pretty popular given that it is always on the first page of the digital downloads sale page.[/QUOTE]

I saw this note and thought I'd gone back in and added the links ( I think I even commented with something like "fixed!"). I must have not clicked "post" or something. My bad.

[quote name='voken']@CheapLikeAFox @Corpekata @juanjava @dfg

Metacritic score 73

Gog review

Recent GoG review

On software:
On hardware:

Another GoG review

Ouch!

_-X-Blades-PC-_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this :). I added it to the OP.

[quote name='Patch517']Sorry if this has been asked already, but are you going to carry Arkham City GOTY Tony? Steam's region restricted so I cant buy it (fuck GFWL) and I'd rather wait for a sale on goty instead of buying vanilla now.[/QUOTE]

Yep we'll have it up, but we're having problems QAing it, stay tuned.

[quote name='Splines']It's pretty straight forward to play the game without the CDs. http://d-gun.com/ has some guides for doing this, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks and thanks to whoever is still maintaining that site. I have used that website before when trying to mess with it, about a year ago and it didn't work for me. I'll give it another go soon!

Just wanted to play Total Annihilation on my netbook without having to plug in a CD/DVD usb drive and preserving my original discs.

[quote name='pinkgun']They started a few days ago[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. I only took a week off from checking this thread and I can't believe I missed that. This is great. Now the only publisher I need next is Bethesda and I'm set.:cool:

Thanks for that voken! The main ones that interest me are X-Blades (I liked, the sucessor, Blades of Time) and Two Worlds:GOTY. The Two Worlds: 2 GOTY from Amazon seems appealing due to it's 3-activation limit and Amazon's policy.

I decided to look into Check vs Mate to to see if it could fill the $5 value gap. I enjoyed Battle Chess back in the day. Unfortunately this review spells out the unfortunate truth.
Battle Chess was a very simple title. It had a total of 6 characters and a blue and red version of each. The updated Check vs. Mate has a total of 12 unique avatars and should therefore be capable of even more death animations than its predecessor. However, this is where things begin to go wrong. Regardless of which piece is captured, every unit will have the same kill. Whether it’s a slash, a breath of fire, or a simple swing of a massive stone mace, all the kills are the same. A bishop will kill a queen in the same manner he uses to end a pawn, and so will a rook.

Le sigh. I'd be better off revising the Apple ][ version of Battle Chess, or, better yet the enhanced CD-ROM version. I remember the Interplay team in an interview in '88 saying how they wanted to ship the game on a hard disk because they had done so many animations (an ambition later fulfilled with the CD-ROM release). I'm surprised that someone would try to remake it as a PC game rather than a web (e.g. Chrome Store) game or mobile game. If I were to try an remake it, I think I'd avoid doing chess and try and entice the audience with something a bit different, like Shogi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back