Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Ah, well thanks for looking into it. I hadn't checked amazon for them yet. Might consider them on Gamestop once I look into their DL system.

Edit:

Found them on Amazon!:

http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Inter...XJOE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331682058&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/The-Haunted-H...BKH4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331682069&sr=8-2[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']You know I'd buy Haunted Hells Reach just because I think it would be the lowest metacritic scored game in my library. Sorry Dino D Day....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You know, I couldn't figure that out from the gamestop page. I'll probably try to look up the dev's website to see if the game is steamworks all around or just from certain sites. I'll pass if I have to use Impulse to play this.[/QUOTE]

Wow, good find lol, I'll toss pricing in place on Haunted right now, should go live sometime in the AM.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, when iam trying to login with my amazon account some error telling me that the email / password is wrong, then i reset the password and i get the same erro.

server problem or account problem?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Wow, good find lol, I'll toss pricing in place on Haunted right now, should go live sometime in the AM.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hmm, the price is still the same?

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Did the PM on haunted hells reach go in yet? Still showing 19.99 for me.....or did I miss it :([/QUOTE]
I dont think so, the price hasn't changed yet, I've been waiting for 8 hours :cry:

Tony, I see you've updated the price for Dead Space 1 & 2. Is there a chance you could sell a Dead Space Bundle for $9.99 same as Gamestop?

Is it bad that I am probably not going to get these games because I can't activate them on Steam? It is just so much easier to not have my games from too many different outlets. I already have a few games through Amazon and in general I forget they exist.

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']Is it bad that I am probably not going to get these games because I can't activate them on Steam? It is just so much easier to not have my games from too many different outlets. I already have a few games through Amazon and in general I forget they exist.[/QUOTE]

You could always add them as "Non-Steam" games and have them show up like every other Steam title in your library.

[quote name='Bosha1992']Tony, when iam trying to login with my amazon account some error telling me that the email / password is wrong, then i reset the password and i get the same erro.

server problem or account problem?[/QUOTE]

I'd contact CS via chat. It is likely an account problem that you should get resolved immediately.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Did the PM on haunted hells reach go in yet? Still showing 19.99 for me.....or did I miss it :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='pinkgun']I dont think so, the price hasn't changed yet, I've been waiting for 8 hours :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just pinged my team again to get someone to approve the pricing action. Hopefully soon. Sorry for the delay!

[quote name='lazalem']Tony, I see you've updated the price for Dead Space 1 & 2. Is there a chance you could sell a Dead Space Bundle for $9.99 same as Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we don't have one of those bundles built already and it is pretty time consuming for us to build and test them. As a rule, we don't match bundles, only a la carte pricing.

[quote name='dopehat']Tony, I sent you a message regarding fort zombie you may wanna have a look[/QUOTE]

I'm looking into this now, very much appreciate the heads up, little red exclamation point emails are going out as I write this.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'd contact CS via chat. It is likely an account problem that you should get resolved immediately.

Just pinged my team again to get someone to approve the pricing action. Hopefully soon. Sorry for the delay!

Unfortunately we don't have one of those bundles built already and it is pretty time consuming for us to build and test them. As a rule, we don't match bundles, only a la carte pricing.

I'm looking into this now, very much appreciate the heads up, little red exclamation point emails are going out as I write this.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

GOOD morning Tony :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good morning :). Happy Wednesday!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony thanks for the help i re-downloaded the AC again, let's se if works..

Btw, I want Dead Island with a good promo,please tony ;D ..

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Cool story bro.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Cool Customer Service Bro.

Cheers,

Nick

;) sorry couldn't resist. No hard feelings :)

[quote name='pROvIs']Cool Customer Service Bro.

Cheers,

Nick

;) sorry couldn't resist. No hard feelings :)[/QUOTE]

Aw, you have to admit there was no more appropriate response to that post. Posting that in a thread specifically about Digital Downloads was asking for it.

I haven't played any of these b1g1 deals myself. For those who have, which two would you consider the most worthwhile? I would say for the price, but I imagine most are worth $2.50.

[quote name='pROvIs']Cool Customer Service Bro.

Cheers,

Nick

;) sorry couldn't resist. No hard feelings :)[/QUOTE]

Lol there was no customer interaction to be had there, someone dropped into a thread about game downloads and said "I don't like game downloads", not sure what to say there...so instead of just ignoring I added some levity. Sorry if it offended.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol there was no customer interaction to be had there, someone dropped into a thread about game downloads and said "I don't like game downloads", not sure what to say there...so instead of just ignoring I added some levity. Sorry if it offended.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Didn't offend me. I spit my coffee out at my desk laughing.

[quote name='Relysis']Aw, you have to admit there was no more appropriate response to that post. Posting that in a thread specifically about Digital Downloads was asking for it.

I haven't played any of these b1g1 deals myself. For those who have, which two would you consider the most worthwhile? I would say for the price, but I imagine most are worth $2.50.[/QUOTE]

I agree. If you were going to respond at all that one is probably not a bad choice. It's probably what I would have done personally. As a company rep, not so sure. ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol there was no customer interaction to be had there, someone dropped into a thread about game downloads and said "I don't like game downloads", not sure what to say there...so instead of just ignoring I added some levity. Sorry if it offended.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I actually thought it was funny. I'm not upset at all. I just wanted to take the opportunity to Razz you. Yes, probably not a customer but they may be one day and remember something like that. Your only real alternative option is to ignore it but I understand :).

This has gotten far more serious than I expected/wanted.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Working on the Sonic Gen promo and will update ASAP.

SSF:IV Arcade will be $19.99 in about 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
HELL YEAH :applause:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Working on the Sonic Gen promo and will update ASAP.

SSF:IV Arcade will be $19.99 in about 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hell Yeah :applause:

I am guessing Sonic Generations will be 75% OFF?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SSF:IV Arcade will be $19.99 in about 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]Really tempting. I was thinking about picking up the PS3 version but it's not even listed on your site anymore. Do you happen to know if it's out of print or will it eventually be relisted? Otherwise I may have to jump on this deal.

[quote name='pROvIs']I agree. If you were going to respond at all that one is probably not a bad choice. It's probably what I would have done personally. As a company rep, not so sure. ;)

I actually thought it was funny. I'm not upset at all. I just wanted to take the opportunity to Razz you. Yes, probably not a customer but they may be one day and remember something like that. Your only real alternative option is to ignore it but I understand :).

This has gotten far more serious than I expected/wanted.[/QUOTE]

I agree, this got much more serious than necessary. What I've been trying to build here with you guys is a collaborative community that is excited about talking about game downloads and what Amazon is doing with them. I think we have a really cool group talking here and I'm trying to be more than just a "rep". This means that I want you to razz the crap out of me, but it also means that if trolls start hanging out in the thread I'm going to razz them back :).

I love this thread and what we're building here, so when people come in here and yell "I hate game downloads" indicating that the content of this thread and the amazing amount of contribution put forth by the community lacks value, I am going to immediately respond with, "cool story bro, move along".

**EDIT** BTW Provis, I think you know that you're absolutely in that camp of people I refer to when talking about the awesome contribution you guys make towards this thread and our business in general. I appreciate and welcome all of your feedback and input and don't want to see anyone take away from the value of that.
Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Mugatu']rep+1[/QUOTE]

Yep, Tony's response made me lol too.

And thanks for the match on Haunted, picked it up along with Fort Zombie. Amazon gets my money yet again.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yep, Tony's response made me lol too.

And thanks for the match on Haunted, picked it up along with Fort Zombie. Amazon gets my money yet again.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed haunted too. I love me some horror games

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got confirmation, we'll have Sonic Gen at $7.49, Sonic 4 Episode 1 at $4.99 and that huge grouping of Sega Genesis games at $7.49 very soon. We'll have some other Sega stuff for sale at the same time, I'm just finalizing everything.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Can't wait.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got confirmation, we'll have Sonic Gen at $7.49, Sonic 4 Episode 1 at $4.99 and that huge grouping of Sega Genesis games at $7.49 very soon. We'll have some other Sega stuff for sale at the same time, I'm just finalizing everything.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Please no! I already bought too many games this month!!! OMG, there goes my money again :lol:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for this. I have to admit, I'll probably hold off on Street Fighter for now and get them Sonic games first.. I'm sure street fighter will be $20 (or less!) eventually.

I'm a bit stoked for Sonic Generations at $7.49. That's really awesome.

started playing far cry 2 yesterday. and noticed the game has such a Wide camera angle. and almost looks like it's stretched. i've got it set at widescreen 1920X1080. i dont remember noticing this on the consoles. just wondering if anyone else noticed. no biggie.

[quote name='deletion']started playing far cry 2 yesterday. and noticed the game has such a Wide camera angle. and almost looks like it's stretched. i've got it set at widescreen 1920X1080. i dont remember noticing this on the consoles. just wondering if anyone else noticed. no biggie.[/QUOTE]

I ran into that same issue with Splinter Cell Conviction yesterday and had to play around with the FOV setting in the game's configuration files in order to resolve it.

FYI Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior (the first one), is now live and part of the promo. Got done testing it late last night and put it up this AM. Also confirmed language support and added to OP for those curious.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm only seeing the Genesis packs volume I-IV separately at $7.49 regular price posted right now. So you're saying there's going to be one big mega pack of all those 4 packs combined for $7.49?

Also, any chance of the Dreamcast collection going on sale too?

Oh and are those old game collections Steamworks? I know most of the newer stuff from Sega is but I wasn't sure on those.

[quote name='Motoki']I'm only seeing the Genesis packs volume I-IV separately at $7.49 regular price posted right now. So you're saying there's going to be one big mega pack of all those 4 packs combined for $7.49?

Also, any chance of the Dreamcast collection going on sale too?

Oh and are those old game collections Steamworks? I know most of the newer stuff from Sega is but I wasn't sure on those.[/QUOTE]

Yep, we have a "Mega-Pack" that has **EDIT** 48 **EDIT** games in it, that will be $7.49. The Dreamcast Collection should also be $7.49, still confirming.

All of those older titles are DRM free, no Steam.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep, we have a "Mega-Pack" that has like close to 60 games in it, that will be $7.49. The Dreamcast Collection should also be $7.49, still confirming.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS, TONY! STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY!

Bad ports and all, $7.50's still tempting as hell!

[quote name='dopehat']Tony, I sent you a message regarding fort zombie you may wanna have a look[/QUOTE]

Did you get an error log after trying to run it? I did, but honestly, I tried running it on my laptop so that might be the reason.

Tony, thanks a lot for adding language information on games from Ubisoft DRM-Free Sale on OP.

You are really great.

Let's go buying some games...

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the interblag.

BF3 discount and Paragon points please.[/QUOTE]

We don't sell Paragon Points lol, but I just woke the hamsters up. I put the pricing in place BF 3 hours ago...apparently the little guys were slacking today. Check back in 30.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='crzyboy88']The thread is starting to glitch up for me. Time for a new thread soon?[/QUOTE]

How is it glitching? And sure let me ask CheapyD about getting a new one set up and re-stickied :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep, we have a "Mega-Pack" that has like close to 60 games in it, that will be $7.49. The Dreamcast Collection should also be $7.49, still confirming.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hmm, how do those mega packs work? Do you just get one exe and then run that and pick the game from inside it or is there a separate exe for each?

To be honest I would really greatly prefer Steamworks but if it's one exe I might go for it and just manually add it however I am not going to manually add 100 games to Steam. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back