Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

Hey mates, I'm looking for an Amazon Prime spot if someone has one available. I'm on a trial right now and I'm highly impressed, enough so to pay the full fee yet I'm too cheap to pay full price unless I absolutely have to. Thanks!

I have 1 slot left. PM me if you're interested. $16/slot.

1. captainfrizo *confirmed
2. hackordie *confirmed
3. LowLyfe *confirmed
4. xxx

Thanks

I would love to join a spot if you have one open, please send a pm with details, thanks and talk to you later;)

I have an existing Prime membership that expires OCTOBER 1 2008.

If you want to get a six-month (plus a few days) share for $8.50 PayPal (extra money to help cover fees), let me know.

After reading over the Terms of Use for Amazon Prime, I've decided that its in the overall best interest of CAG and it's users to discontinue this thread.

I've got a lot of respect for Amazon, and clearly our users do too as they won 4 Cheapy Awards this year. I think it's the right move. Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back